Just for Fun. Sex Position.

This requires FFF. Three women dress up in skimpy dresses and go crash bachelor parties, pretend to be hookers, fuck everyone there, and leave with all the money.

Next One:
"Hera's Delight"
"Hera's delight"

The Goddess of Childbirth, Hera was also jealous of Zeus's many lovers and so punished them cruelly. This position is for two ladies, one with a strap on (Hera). The other female takes the childbirth position on her back with her legs spread wide and her ass accessible to the strap on. Hera inserts something large into the other woman's vagina, who then holds the insertion in place, releasing it slowly while Hera punishes her by fucking her in the ass with the strap on. The insertion may be reinserted as many times as Hera sees fit or replaced with a larger one.

Next position:
"The Monkey's Paw"
 
"Hera's delight"

The Goddess of Childbirth, Hera was also jealous of Zeus's many lovers and so punished them cruelly. This position is for two ladies, one with a strap on (Hera). The other female takes the childbirth position on her back with her legs spread wide and her ass accessible to the strap on. Hera inserts something large into the other woman's vagina, who then holds the insertion in place, releasing it slowly while Hera punishes her by fucking her in the ass with the strap on. The insertion may be reinserted as many times as Hera sees fit or replaced with a larger one.

Next position:
"The Monkey's Paw"

Clearly, this should be inspired by W. W. Jacobs' short story. Less a sex position and more of a sex game - it goes something like this:

One party is in possession of 'The Monkey's Paw' and may request up to three wishes from their partner. However, 'The Monkey's Paw' is cursed and so the wishes are granted but not necessarily in the way in which they had been desired.

I'll give you an example of how this might play out. Imagine a middle-aged married man called Simon is having an affair with a younger work colleague called Louise and she agrees to play 'The Monkey's Paw' with him. For his first wish, Simon asks for a threesome from Louise and her sister, Ruby. The next evening he is at Louise's flat and Ruby comes round to join them. Together, they tie Simon up, blindfold him and he's forced to provide oral pleasure to one girl whilst the other fucks him with a strap-on. Of course he has no knowledge which girl is which. It wasn't quite what he had envisaged from the threesome but perhaps he enjoys it anyway? Perhaps not.

For his second wish, Simon requests a sensuous show from Louise. He wants to jerk off to the sight of her at play. But Louise decides that now is the time to come clean about just how much of a slut she really is. Besides, Simon hadn't specified it had to be a solo performance. Instead, he gets an eyeful of Louise being fucked by their voyeuristic (and annoyingly well endowed) boss.

Seeking revenge, Simon's final wish is to have Louise publically humiliated for the slut she is. He asks for a chance to record himself fucking her every which way - his intention being to share the film around the office amongst all of their colleagues. Louise obliges him and so Simon records their final sex acts on his phone. He fucks her hard and rough - doggy style and anal. He finishes the sex tape by showering Louise with a facial. However, secretly Louise also records their rampant sex on a hidden camera and sends the film to his wife. Simon loses his job for sharing indecent material and his wife also divorces him. The Monkey's Paw is cursed after all.

As I said, more of a sex game than a sex position (and a dark one at that). I hope you guys don't mind the slight rule bend.

For your next position I'd like to continue with a literary inspiration - The Owl and the Pussycat
 
the owl and the pussycat

this one is a hoot... if you dare

in the midst of lovemaking
the male slowly begins to ignore his mate;
speaking often, audibly and only
to her vagina -
conspiring with it to engage in ever greater intimacies
while conspiring how to cut the rest of her body out of it...

eventually, she will wail
- either from the seriously fucked up turn of events
or... from a monstrous thundering orgasm...

the pussy, as one can imagine, gets supreme attentions...

lets try: the 101st airborne
 
The 101st Airborne
This is where one partner (female) is hung by a harness (face up) and two other partners (male) sit atop her, one working her pussy the other her chest.
A variation of this is where the genders are reversed, in which a male is hung and ends up eating pussy while being humped.
Another name for this is "Screaming Eagles" due to the typical end result.
Finally, this is usually done in a group with the partners cycling out each time they are spent. This can turn into a game in that the one to last longest in each gender group might win something - perhaps a night alone with the partners of their choice..?

Next: The Demoness
 
I'm not sure of the technical name for this.

I like it when she sits down in an armchair,
I kneel and pump away between her legs.

She can still have a coffee or glass of wine,
and I can carry on.

Quite relaxing.

The Demoness, is that where she's like the Nichtmara, she rides the man?

To be honest I like it, but I just felt selfish in that position.

She has to do all the work and I just lie back enjoying it.
 
Last edited:
The Demoness [size=-2](Name provided by Demon_Queen)[/size]

Required elements:
  • a sexually confident female
  • a naked, willing male
  • a sweltering room (92 degrees)
  • a sturdy, upright chair
  • a blindfold
  • coconut oil
  • bindings
  • cinnamon flavored chewing gum, candy, or tooth paste (diluted)
................................

Scantily clad in red (high heels, g-string, and pasties recommended due to heated room temp), the woman binds the naked man's legs to the front chair legs and his arms behind the chair's back. She then secures a blindfold over his eyes to restrict his senses.

Using the liquefied coconut oil as needed, the woman coats her hands and begins to stroke the man's cock in a slow, milking manner. She is to tease and provoke him (using dirty talk and nipple stimulation as needed), but just enough to edge him and stopping only to prevent him from cumming before she's ready.

When the woman has tormented the overheated man for a sufficient amount of time (typically to the point that's he's sweating profusely and oozing pre-cum), the woman will place the cinnamon flavored gum, candy, or tooth paste in her mouth.

When the man indicates that he's close—and the woman's mouth is coated with enough of the cinnamon flavored additive—she will use her lubed hand to pump the head of his cock hard and fast, just enough to bring him to the final edge.

Then, just before he comes, she will take the entire length of his cock into her mouth, allowing the heat from the cinnamon to provide a sizzling rush as he shoots his cum into her scalding hot mouth.


[size=-2]Disclaimer: This is an imaginary sex act created for entertainment purposes only. Don't try this at home...but if you do, you're responsible for what happens, not I.[/size]

................................

Next Position: Releasing the Krakken
 
Next Position: Releasing the Krakken

A common BDSM position, the submissive is suspended in a classic X or spread eagle position using a spreader bar at the wrists. The bar is mounted on a medium tension spring to allow the submissive a range of motion in the Y axis. The dominant, or others as they desire, then sits or kneels -or stands if the submissive is rigged high enough- between the submissive legs. It is important that the hips be a minimum height from the floor determined by the height and comfort of the dominate.

Once suspended, a dildo or vibrator mounted on a proper support is inserted in the orifice of choice and made fast in place. This completed, the dominate, or their proxy, approaches the submissive from beneath. While performing oral sex, they reach up the length of the submissive's body, stroking and caressing. As they do, they pull the submissive down onto the dildo, driving it deeper into the orifice of choice.

The name of the position comes from common practice within the lesbian BDSM community in which multiple submissives engage in oral worship of the suspended submissive. Always keeping them in motion of the dildo. The multiple arms reaching up to caress, stroke and tease the suspended subject generate the allusion to the multiple arms of a squid drawing its prey toward it.

Next Position: The Highwayman
 
The Highwayman

The lass sits upright on the bed, nude and under a blanket, while the lad rides into the bedroom on a broomstick. The lad pulls off the blanket while declaiming erotic Scottish poetry and informs the lass that this is a stick up and she best give it all up. The lass gently kicks him in the nuts and shoves the broomstick up the lad’s ass, which makes him so hard the lass rides him and calls him Ichabod.

Next position: Gearshift
 
Next position: Gearshift

The Gearshift

A variant of cock skiing, the position requires two men and a woman. The act is performed while all three are riding in a pick-up. The woman sits in the center of the bench seat. Her husband/bf drives. The second male sits in the passenger seat. As they drive, the driver finger fucks the woman (his wife or girlfriend) while she gives the passenger a hand job. Typically, she does not touch her husband/bf in any sexual manner for the duration. The hand job can culminate in a simple ejaculation or she may finish him off orally while her mate watches. Points for style if she is at least partially nude for the length of the act.

Next Position: the Peryton
 
The Peryton:

The female crouches nude in a makeshift nest of soft, warm blankets.

The male enters the room swiftly, flapping his arms like giant wings, inflatable antlers adorning his head and a glow in the dark French tickler adorning his cock. Shiny green body paint is optional.

The woman must use her mouth and her mouth only to remove the French tickler from his cock. Once his cock is nude, the male must rush at her in a stag-like fashion, knocking her backwards into the nest with his torso. Neither person may use their hands for anything at all. Legs, feet, mouths and genitals only.

He must then enter her, and lurch forward to put his lips to hers, removing the French tickler from her mouth and tossing it aside.

She may assist him by wrapping her legs up and around him if she desires. From there, they will do all that they can without using their hands to bring themselves to orgasm. This is especially strenuous for the male as he will have the tendency to fall forward and he will be unable to put his hands down to steady himself. If her legs are strong enough, she can trap him with them and attempt to keep him from falling. Otherwise, she can attempt a sit-up with him still inside her.

This type of sex is not for the faint of heart, or the elderly. Both partners must be very physically fit to achieve the desired orgasm. A Dr. friend of mine who works in the ER has told me that many who have tried this have wound up in there with assorted injuries from trying this. Attempt at your own risk.

---

Next Postition: The Panty Pruner
 
The Panty Pruner

A variant on tribadism where one partner must have very short legs, thus evoking pruning shears rather than scissors. Both partners are to wear underwear that is as shear as they can obtain during the act. If either partner wears crotchless underwear, the position is known as the Panty Pruner Party Pooper.

Next up: The One Way Runway
 
The One Way Runaway

This is a very daring act if I say so myself. It must be performed at a certain military commissary in the state of CA. Reason being, this particular commissary features one way and one way only aisles. Woe be to those who forget an item and need to back track. They won't let you. You'll be stopped and pointed in that one direction.

Ah... But you won't be there to shop. Will you?

And since it is a military commissary, the person who is actually in the military will not only have to be there but in uniform! It is far easier to do if the male is in uniform for all he needs to do is unzip his fly and unleash his meatballs and wiener dog.

The woman will need to wear a somewhat short skirt with a strategically placed slit up the back and no undies.

Meanwhile, the female will be pushing the shopping cart, pretending to shop while the male thrusts his wiener dog through the slit in her skirt and up into her slit. To accommodate this, she will need to bend over a bit and spread her legs. It will look more authentic if she dons towering stiletto heels. She can pretend to be losing her balance and he can pretend to be helping her stay upright to shore her up.

Because the commissary tends to be crowded and the checkout lines move very slowly, there is a great likelihood of them being caught. For this reason, the act must be accomplished quickly. Lots of foreplay prior to entering the store is a given. She should be dripping wet and his wiener dog should be at attention.

As soon as the deed is done, the male should zip his fly and they should then abandon their shopping cart, running away from the crowd at a frenetic pace, screaming hysterically about an emergency at home and telling everyone they are sorry as they bump into them on the way out.

As a final touch, one of them needs to leave a $20 tip to one of the baggers as they flee the building.

And the next sex act is:

The Squeaky Popsicle
 
The Squeaky Popsicle:


More of a precidament bondage situation than anything else but feel free to jazz it up with some penetration or something.


Take one mostly willing, nude victim and tie their hands above their head with a long length of rope. Chuck unattached length of rope over conveniently located exposed beam.

Open up your chilli bin (esky for you Aussies and sorry Americans and Brits I have no idea what you guys call this) and crack open a cold one. Tell your thirsty slave to shut up after they ask for some.

Have a rummage for that cheap store brand popsicle you nicked from your sisters freezer. Unwrap said popsicle, discard wrapper and attach to the rope along with some light weights (don’t ask me how, this isn’t a bloody tutorial) coz otherwise the physics don’t work. Do this so the height of the popsicle is at the eye level of the captive.

Have another rummage in the chilli bin and find two squeaky rubber dog toys - one a pizza with the colour rubbed off of most of the toppings and the other a surprisingly accurate caricature of Donald Trump. Press the cold and sweaty Don against your victims chest and enjoy the yelping noise they make. Enjoy the disgusted look they give you even more.

Tell them to lift the balls of their feet and rest on the heels. Laugh as they pull both feet up at once and stumble, popsicle swinging forward and smacking them in the chin. Give em a moment to recover before placing pizza and president under the balls of your slaves feet.

Turn up the heat, pull up a chair and watch as your poor poppet finally gives in and starts squeaking their way towards the thirst quenching popsicle. Berate them every time they miss.

Notice the wrapper on the floor and press it sticky side to skin on your squeaky popsicles left ass cheek. Tell them this is a good look for them and take some photos for ‘sharing’. Continue until either the popsicle is melted, eaten or you lose interest.

Wipe sticky captives face with a wet wipe. Push wet wipe into preferred hole of your squeaky popsicle (I personally prefer nostrils but ears could be exciting). Untie your slave and tell them they have just that one wet wipe for the clean up job so they’d better make it count.

Leave them to go have a smoke and another drink - you deserve it for a job well done.


Next humiliating ordeal: the Scarlet Pimpernel
 
The Scarlet Pimpernel

The Scarlet Pimpernel is the one act in which a red blindfold is placed over the woman's eyes and she and her male partner would slowly rub their arms against each other like they are swords while he sticks his rod inside her pussy.

When the arms rub against each other faster, it means that both partners are about to explode with such wonderful orgasm.

Next act to describe: The Perfect Storm
 
The Scarlet Pimpernel is the one act in which a red blindfold is placed over the woman's eyes and she and her male partner would slowly rub their arms against each other like they are swords while he sticks his rod inside her pussy.

When the arms rub against each other faster, it means that both partners are about to explode with such wonderful orgasm.

Next act to describe: The Perfect Storm

Both partners need to be facing the TV and can't take their eyes off of it until Climax. TV must be on The Weather Channel.
 
Next act to describe: The Perfect Storm

One partner plays the part of a low-pressure system while the other plays the high-pressure system. These roles can be reversed in later conjunctions.

The low-pressure system begins spinning, twirling, and gyrating increasingly wildly, progressing from tropical depression through category 5 hurricane. When Category 5 is achieved, the high-pressure system attempts to penetrate or ensheath, with penis or vagina, as ever the case may be, the vagina or penis of the low-pressure system. The low-pressure system continues as a Category 5, with the high-pressure partner holding on as best as possible, until both reach climax, and an equal-pressure system is established.

Next position: European Eels in the Sargasso Sea
 
During a gang bang.

After a woman has passed out from pulling a huge train, the men try to revive her by whacking her with their willies.

Next position: Flying Carpet Ride

The man, erect, lies on his back on the floor, arms straight above his head, legs straight, knees and ankles together. The woman mounts him. The man produces the necessary thrusting by undulating from his feet to the tip of his fingers. (Men: try to avoid banging your head, unless you're into that sort of thing).

Variation: the Magic Carpet Ride. Done to late 60s / early 70s Rock.

Note! I am a professional. Do not try this at home. Or, if you do, dial 9-1- and stand by...

Next position: Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.
 
Last edited:
Cat On A Hot Tin Roof - The Sex Position

One woman goes up and slinks like a cat over to the skylight and watch a second woman take a bath.

The first woman is later joined by a man who wraps his arms around her belly and uses his cock to probe her pussy doggy style until the second woman looks up and sees what that one couple is doing on her roof which makes the second woman finger herself in the tub.

Next position: Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
 
Next position: Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.

Ha! Now that reminds me of the scene in Stripes where the men are seducing the hot MPs in the general's house.

OK, in the kitchen of someone else's house, heat the oven to 110F, put a cookie sheet in the oven for ten minutes (it should not be scaldingly hot unless requested), place the warmed sheet on the counter and have the lady of your choice sit on it with legs spread, dive in.

Or, if you prefer men, that's OK, but call it the hot dog instead.



Next position: Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Requires two men in chaps, something high to jump off of, a body of water to jump into.
Top mounts bottom, they tandem jump into the water. Keep trying until you can do it without pulling out. Use of a lasso may help when starting out.


Next position: Wesson Confession
 
Last edited:
Ha! Now that reminds me of the scene in Stripes where the men are seducing the hot MPs in the general's house.

OK, in the kitchen of someone else's house, heat the oven to 110F, put a cookie sheet in the oven for ten minutes (it should not be scaldingly hot unless requested), place the warmed sheet on the counter and have the lady of your choice sit on it with legs spread, dive in.

Or, if you prefer men, that's OK, but call it the hot dog instead.


Next position: Wesson Confession

Hate to tell you this, Pal.

But I've just beaten you to the punch... if you know what I mean.
 
I'm not completely sure I got the reference, but I'm assuming it refers to "Smith and

I edited mine to reply to his.

Next position: Wesson Confession

Person of which ever gender you prefer it to be finds a small remote on the floor of the convention hall during a late night social event which has over 100 attendees all dressed in their best sexy and formal attire. Person recognizes the remote as belonging to a sex toy bullet and determines to find the owner/wearer, roaming the room, full champagne flute in hand, occasionally pressing the activate button and watching for expressions and body language. Eventually finds the wearer who has collapsed happily onto a chair with a dazed but ecstatic expression on their face. A bit more button pushing on the remote and the wearer, a damp puddle spreading on the cloth between his/her spread legs confesses that yes, he/she is recipient of the pleasure the hands free inserted sex bullet brings.

Next position: Max Head Room
 
Last edited:
Back
Top