Currently Masturbating *3.0*

I've been wet this evening. No permission for an orgasm so I rubbed my clit. Squeezed my nipples and edge and deny the orgasm.. which I eagerly do.
I pulled down my wet panties, opened my legs pretty wide and started rubbing my clit rotating with using a finger to fuck myself. I gradually picked up the pace and stopped for 5 minutes and continued. My nipples feel amazing when squeezed tightly. I will edge my wet pussy one more time.. ❤

Yeah I think thats ^^^ gonna get me there :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I've been wet this evening. No permission for an orgasm so I rubbed my clit. Squeezed my nipples and edge and deny the orgasm.. which I eagerly do.
I pulled down my wet panties, opened my legs pretty wide and started rubbing my clit rotating with using a finger to fuck myself. I gradually picked up the pace and stopped for 5 minutes and continued. My nipples feel amazing when squeezed tightly. I will edge my wet pussy one more time.. ❤

Mmm this just made me harder. Already stroking lightly. Looking forward to a long edging.

Wow! Would love a ringside seat!

Back