Do you have favorite story in first time category?

Do you have a favorite story in first time category?

I am writing another story that includes a female virgin. I love the first time genre, both as author and reader. I have reviewed most of the higher-rated stories, but I would also like to solicit other Lit members. Do you have a story about a lady's defloration that you find the hottest? Please share.

Also if you read in the first time category a lot and have either specific things that you love in these stories or certain things you hate, please share them. I will use your feedback to improve my writing!

- Hi there,

I haven't really ready any First Time stories, but I do have real life experiences deflowering women when we were freshman in college. :) I am not sure if that will count, but I explicitly remember in detail in all experiences in the ordeal! :)

genres

Go with what you like to read. That is the best way to know what to write about. I found I had to write two stories to make one work. I was getting so bogged down in background information that it put the reader to sleep. The second story is a follow up in a completely different setting.
Since the reader already knows most of the characters I could go into great detail that takes the original group in a different orbit.

My favorite (so far) Is a text with audio story by Gaelforce. There are two of them, I haven't checked out the second one, but the first one is so erotic.

Thanks everyone for the recommendations. lovecraft68, I enjoyed yours as well. I don't care much for the roles reversed where it's the guy's first time, but somehow you managed to keep it hot for me.

That's why I did it that way, tired of the cliche of the girl always being the virgin.

Camera Buff - Cb summers

Also "The chapter 2" by Dantes Cristo

First time gay

I would like to read some first time m2m stories, m2mm, that sort of thing.

Virgin

I love inexperienced virgin young man (18 and over) stories who have a first time with an aunt.

I am writing another story that includes a female virgin. I love the first time genre, both as author and reader. I have reviewed most of the higher-rated stories, but I would also like to solicit other Lit members. Do you have a story about a lady's defloration that you find the hottest? Please share.

Also if you read in the first time category a lot and have either specific things that you love in these stories or certain things you hate, please share them. I will use your feedback to improve my writing!

I'd like to add my story for consideration:
https://www.literotica.com/s/wearing-down-a-virgins-resistance

Some key moments:
As he moved closer into her looser labia, he looked up to her and they both looked like they understood what was going to happen next.

Don looked in her loving eyes and sensed she was ready to let him fuck her.

Realizing she'd played the "Good Girl" and had dangled her vagina in front of him long enough, Tammy figured it was time to let him in, like she knew he wanted and as she had also been secretly increasingly desiring.

"...I want you...." she told him.

Don's forehead remained paused in the front of her vagina's entrance

There was no stopping them now as her demeanor gave him tacit approval to advance his forehead into her.

Don lined his cock up against her entrance and moved in more, entering and going out, slowly, as she slowly started rocking her hips to move her clitoris against his pelvis.

He thrusted a little, slowed, pulled out a little with his cock in her wet vagina's entrance, then went back in, each time a little deeper, increasing the speed of his movement as he thrusted his love into her.

The obedient Christian, she opened her legs even wider and wrapped them around the man she loved. She liked the sensations and moaned with excitement.

Her rocking her hips against his allowed him to feel her move her vagina to the rhythm of his movements, and held him even tighter. This gave Don an incredible and unexpected sensation, one he'd never felt before her.

Her gold cross and chain dangled between her breasts as his thrustings took away her innocence. She knew she was finally becoming a woman and prayed she'd be okay.

Sensing she was more comfortable, Don drove in her a little harder and plunged deeper, showing her his confidence he could please her.

As he pierced her womanhood, Tammy raised her vagina up from the bed a little, bringing it closer to the man she loved and the man she gave her sweet virginity to.

"....Oh, my God.... Keep thrusting, Don... I want all of you... Fuck me more and more...."

I love inexperienced virgin young man (18 and over) stories who have a first time with an aunt.
and of course first time sexual activity doesn't need to be full on sex.....but its tricky with the age thing....

This is one of my favorite first-time stories.

https://www.literotica.com/s/summer-of-regrets
She did not object as Tom lowered his pants and underwear, kicking them off. The feel of his penis so close to her vagina was so good as she felt it push her panties between her labia.
Though the story doesn't specifically say she was a Christian girl, it's clear the good Christian girl was getting introduced to sex.
In a matter of moments, Ann would lose her sweet virginity which she'd promised her fiance.

Again his kisses felt good and Ann allowed herself to be pushed back on the bed again. As Tom put his hand on her breast again, Ann felt a tingle in her clitoris and spread her legs slightly. Tom continued to kiss her and then slowly moved half way on top of her then completely on top of her and she spread her legs again.
Being a good Christian girl, she clearly didn't want to go all the way, and thought she could get by and satisfy the guy she was with the way she did with her virgin fiance, through a lot of oral and fingering.
This time there were no panties between Tom's penis and Ann's vagina. Ann was a virgin, but Tom was not.
Tom's penis felt incredible between Ann's labia and felt even better as he rubbed the head right up against the opening of her vagina.
Ann knew she had to stop, right now, but didn't want the good feelings to end. Still she told Tom to keep the tip of his penis up higher.
The naive woman was playing with fire.
Of course, Tom "promised" to keep his penis away from her pussy opening.
Any guy would want to proceed and shove his hard cock into her.
As Tom and Ann kissed, he again slid down her body slightly and Ann could feel the head of his penis between her labia at the opening of her vagina again.

She didn't say anything and didn't try to stop Tom as he slowly slid into her.
Though the naive Ann didn't expect Tom to move his penis in her, it shouldn't have been totally unexpected.
The virgin girl was laying naked next to him, carefully allowing him to rub his penis up against her pussy.
That was my favorite part of the story, and one I wish I could have personally witnessed, the guy deflowering the innocent Christian virgin, as he pushed his unprotected cock deep into her innocent pussy, which was now all his...

Last edited:
This is one of my favorite first-time stories.

https://www.literotica.com/s/summer-of-regrets

Though the story doesn't specifically say she was a Christian girl, it's clear the good Christian girl was getting introduced to sex.
In a matter of moments, Ann would lose her sweet virginity which she'd promised her fiance.

Being a good Christian girl, she clearly didn't want to go all the way, and thought she could get by and satisfy the guy she was with the way she did with her virgin fiance, through a lot of oral and fingering.

The naive woman was playing with fire.
Of course, Tom "promised" to keep his penis away from her pussy opening.
Any guy would want to proceed and shove his hard cock into her.

Though the naive Ann didn't expect Tom to move his penis in her, it shouldn't have been totally unexpected.
The virgin girl was laying naked next to him, carefully allowing him to rub his penis up against her pussy.
That was my favorite part of the story, and one I wish I could have personally witnessed, the guy deflowering the innocent Christian virgin, as he pushed his unprotected cock deep into her innocent pussy, which was now all his...
I love how the naive and innocent Christian woman trusted him.
Se didn't try to stop him as he began to slowly slide his impressive nonChristian penis deep into her good girl pussy, which craved him.
She gave her pussy to him throughout the night....

Last edited:
Back