HILFs and MILFs and GILFs

Hypoxia

doesn't watch television
I am a HILF, a Highly Intelligent Life Form, known to you humans as a cat. (No, HILF does not mean Hobbits I'd Like to Fuck. Hobbits stink.) I observe the human family I own, especially those frenzied females considered MILFs and GILFs. I recount their adventures, not bothering to involve myself because eww, humans... Some of their antics are pretty wild. But no tentacles. Well, not many.

a few dozen views and no replies. I guess this is a loser.

Sorry, that's the wrong type of pussy for this website.

Also, I'd rather read about the Hobbit. Yes, a Hobbit who goes on a camping trip with thirteen very horny dwarves.......

Last edited:
I'm having trouble with this one because I do not see how to play up the cat pov in a way that's erotic. What do you imagine the cat seeing?

I'm having trouble with this one because I do not see how to play up the cat pov in a way that's erotic. What do you imagine the cat seeing?
The cat sees all. This a variant of the motel-mirror-as-witness trope, but with living eyeballs and cattitude. Maybe our HILF cat observer IS exited, but not by what sparks humans. Hilarity ensues.

I definitely see an upskirt theme beginning and maybe something to do with fish.

(Yes, someone was bound to say it. I just got it out of the way.)

I definitely see an upskirt theme beginning and maybe something to do with fish.

(Yes, someone was bound to say it. I just got it out of the way.)
The HILF cat observes calmly, objectively, until tuna salad sandwiches appear.

Back