whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ongoing Fanatsy with a Lit Reader

Here is the summary of the current state of my fantasy.

Lisad83 is currently nude, wrists strapped to a spreader bar suspended from the garage rafter by my electric hoist. She is balancing spread legged up on her tip toes over the steps leading down into the garage pit. There are bright red hand prints on her ass from my slaps across your luscious butt. She has had both holes assaulted digitally, more to come!!! Earlier we had left my wife tied to the bedposts where I witnessed lisad83 bringing my wife to an orgasm with her tongue punctuated with both of us causing delicious pain to her nipples. What lisad83 does not know is that we have planned this encounter! We also have much more planned for this adventurous young lady suspended over the pit. The fantasy is building – I wonder if lisadd83 has any idea what lies at the bottom of the stairs down into the bottom of the pit……My wife and I know!

To bend over this sexy, petite, little brunette hottie I work with and show her the true meaning of fuck your brains out!! It's amazing how sexy someone can look in short shorts and a tank top when your used to only seeing them in scrubs. God she's beautiful :)

group

I would love for a group of my sons friends to call when he is away for them to slowly strip me down to my stockings then all of them take me all postions

Here is the summary of the current state of my fantasy.

Lisad83 is currently nude, wrists strapped to a spreader bar suspended from the garage rafter by my electric hoist. She is balancing spread legged up on her tip toes over the steps leading down into the garage pit. There are bright red hand prints on her ass from my slaps across your luscious butt. She has had both holes assaulted digitally, more to come!!! Earlier we had left my wife tied to the bedposts where I witnessed lisad83 bringing my wife to an orgasm with her tongue punctuated with both of us causing delicious pain to her nipples. What lisad83 does not know is that we have planned this encounter! We also have much more planned for this adventurous young lady suspended over the pit. The fantasy is building – I wonder if lisadd83 has any idea what lies at the bottom of the stairs down into the bottom of the pit……My wife and I know!

:D :D :D OK....I have a new fantasy I want to tell you guys about!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :D
Jeez Curious!, your going to make me cum in front of everyone here :eek:

Thank you! :heart: that is a really hot fantasy you have there. I hope it continues :)

I would love for a group of my sons friends to call when he is away for them to slowly strip me down to my stockings then all of them take me all postions

Can you send them to my place when you get done with them? That is if they can still walk :)

Right now...to have my married friend balls-deep inside me. There are variations on this theme but my current daydream is: we're on the way to an office reunion (we used to work together) in his car when we are simply overcome with lust and finally give in to the overwhelming attraction we have for each other. He pushes up my skirt, groaning when he sees I'm wearing black stockings and no panties under my dress. There's no foreplay, we've been aroused by simple proximity for too long. He pushes the passenger seat back and climbs between my spread thighs. My feet in their high heels are on the dashboard on either side of him as he pulls his cock out and pushes it into my dripping cunt in one swift thrust. We both moan with pleasure and relief that he's finally inside me. He starts to thrust, groaning as he tells me I'm even tighter than he imagined. I'm so turned on by his plunging cock, his own evident excitement and the forbidden thrill that we're both cheating that I start cumming after only a few strokes of his rock-hard prick and simply don't stop. He pauses to put my legs over his shoulders and then pounds away at me. The car is rocking with the force of his thrusts. After only a couple of minutes he tenses and with a series of loud grunts, he empties the hot creamy contents of his balls as deep inside me as he can get.

After we've recovered, we carry on to the reunion with his cum running down my legs and the knowledge this is only the first of many such encounters.

Right now...to have my married friend balls-deep inside me. There are variations on this theme but my current daydream is: we're on the way to an office reunion (we used to work together) in his car when we are simply overcome with lust and finally give in to the overwhelming attraction we have for each other. He pushes up my skirt, groaning when he sees I'm wearing black stockings and no panties under my dress. There's no foreplay, we've been aroused by simple proximity for too long. He pushes the passenger seat back and climbs between my spread thighs. My feet in their high heels are on the dashboard on either side of him as he pulls his cock out and pushes it into my dripping cunt in one swift thrust. We both moan with pleasure and relief that he's finally inside me. He starts to thrust, groaning as he tells me I'm even tighter than he imagined. I'm so turned on by his plunging cock, his own evident excitement and the forbidden thrill that we're both cheating that I start cumming after only a few strokes of his rock-hard prick and simply don't stop. He pauses to put my legs over his shoulders and then pounds away at me. The car is rocking with the force of his thrusts. After only a couple of minutes he tenses and with a series of loud grunts, he empties the hot creamy contents of his balls as deep inside me as he can get.

After we've recovered, we carry on to the reunion with his cum running down my legs and the knowledge this is only the first of many such encounters.

HOLY FUCK YES!!!!!!

Dreamt about getting jizzed on all over my body. I've NEVER had a fantasy like that before, but I certainly dreamt about it and woke up with a strong urge to find out what it feels like to have hot, thick cum dripping down my entire body. I've had guys shoot on my face, hair, tits, belly, ass, whatever. But I'm thinking about being covered in it. I thinks its called bukaky (guys, correct me on this)?

For your Pleasure

:D :D :D OK....I have a new fantasy I want to tell you guys about!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :D

Thank you! :heart: that is a really hot fantasy you have there. I hope it continues :)

Yes - the fantasy will continue lisad83. In the next chapter you will be introduced to a woman that stands 6'5" in her stiletto heeled boots. The chapter has you still suspended from the hoist and before you are released you are treated to some beautifully crafted and ornate nipple clamps and a riding crop. The tastes and sensations will be decadent in a painfully delicious way. Chapter 4 is in your PM box....share as you see fit and hopefully the fantasy of cumming in the presence of the lit readers will happen for our pleasure too!

A Paragraph from Chapter 4

Just a sample - just for you lisad83 - you have captured my imagination.

I look you in the eye as I begin the process. I caress your breast softly, a softness and tenderness that will contrast to the sharp twinge with each turn of the screws on the clamps. I just marvel at the softness of your skin and I take my time putting the first clamp on. My mind is dancing with thoughts of my own pleasure as I work. I picture rubbing the head of my cock across you tits and then up to your lips, smearing my precum across them. I am so excited with my task that the precum is actually dripping from the head of my cock. There is the swishing sound of the riding crop cutting through the air and the sting bites into my ass again. “I did not tell you to play with her tits, yet my love. Your time will come soon. Get them both tightened up so we can take her down into the “pit”.”, my wife says with a bit of an evil hiss.

Dreamt about getting jizzed on all over my body. I've NEVER had a fantasy like that before, but I certainly dreamt about it and woke up with a strong urge to find out what it feels like to have hot, thick cum dripping down my entire body. I've had guys shoot on my face, hair, tits, belly, ass, whatever. But I'm thinking about being covered in it. I thinks its called bukaky (guys, correct me on this)?

wow....that sounds hot...

I have never known a woman that actually had this fantasy. The term is actually "Bukkake".

If you are interested, there are a series of hot cum obsession stories written by k80s:
- Cum Obsession
- Cum Addiction
- She Dreams of Cum (ch 1 & 2)

These stories take the subject to an extreme I have never seen elsewhere. :eek:

This is sort of a weird fantasy I had when I was masturbating.

I was thinking that if I took a double ended dildo and pushed it up my ass so half was still hanging out, then had a guy penetrate me in the missionary position and take the other half of the dildo and pushed it up his ass. We would both get DP'ed in a way kinda sorta...would that work?

I was thinking that if I took a double ended dildo and pushed it up my ass so half was still hanging out, then had a guy penetrate me in the missionary position and take the other half of the dildo and pushed it up his ass. We would both get DP'ed in a way kinda sorta...would that work?

Damn that sounds hot. I would have to be somewhat upright to minimize the bend in the double ended dildo. Maybe better with you on top in a cowgirl position. You could control the angles a bit better.

I wouldn't be surprised if I have a dream about this tonight. :devil:

Damn that sounds hot. I would have to be somewhat upright to minimize the bend in the double ended dildo. Maybe better with you on top in a cowgirl position. You could control the angles a bit better.

Yeah, I was trying to picture it in my mind how it would work but cowgirl WOULD work better for this. Your a Genius!!! :D

Hmmm..now I want to try it :heart:

Yes, maybe? Lets give it a try

I picture a long double ended jelly dong. I watch you take your time staring into my eyes as you work it into your ass. Step one complete. I have been stroking as I watch and step 2 goes easier as you are sopping wet now. I slide in balls deep as you reach underneath and bend the dong upwards. I pull my cheeks apart for you. It won't quite fit .... Yet! You slide two fingers in, the three and now my ass is relaxing. We try again and it slides in. We work on synchronizing our rhythm and you manually stroke the dong in and out ..... Yes - it will work but we will have to sweat and grunt and work very hard - ;-D!

I picture a long double ended jelly dong. I watch you take your time staring into my eyes as you work it into your ass. Step one complete. I have been stroking as I watch and step 2 goes easier as you are sopping wet now. I slide in balls deep as you reach underneath and bend the dong upwards. I pull my cheeks apart for you. It won't quite fit .... Yet! You slide two fingers in, the three and now my ass is relaxing. We try again and it slides in. We work on synchronizing our rhythm and you manually stroke the dong in and out ..... Yes - it will work but we will have to sweat and grunt and work very hard - ;-D!

Curious!! :kiss: :kiss:
This is the second thread where you have fucked me in front of everyone like this.
You know how hot it makes me to have sex in public but there are so many posters here watching and we are being so kinky in front of them and I think....... OH GOD !!!....... I'm going to cum all over you! :heart:

The response below seems to be one that's given from the viewpoint of experience... Lucky bastard!

Bukakki originated in Japan. I'd e happy to help you live this one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back