What's the deal with these shemales?

I don't identify as straight, so a tranny or shemale has a lot of appeal to me, on several levels. Just think...with a shemale I get a person to whom their sexualityy is VERY important to them. I get a lover that has a killer body. On just the carnal level, I get great tits and ass, plus a cock to suck as a bonus! She/he can even fuck me if I want.
I get woozy just thinking about it.
The ultimate situation would be my lover, a passable shemale, is our private secret. The neighbors and the rest of the world thinks I'm straight, having it off with a hot woman. But only we know that there's more to the story...I get cock any time I want it.

Oh My God.If you were into women,I would find where you live and kiss you right now. This is most logical explanation I had ever come across,explaining everything that I wanted to hear.Thank you for making sense.

P.S. Thank you to everyone else that commented here as well.
 
One explanation I've seen offered is that it has to do with male perceptions growing up. That women have breasts is really kind of self evident if you look at one even with clothing on but since guys don't get to see our pussies they have to speculate. The idea goes that the logical thing guys come up with pre sex ed is that women and men have basicly the same plumbing. Granted I think its a theory with a lot of problems but its as close to a "scientifc" attempt to explain it as I've seen.

Exactly what I was thinking.Maybe men have different interpretations of straightness. When I think of a straight man I think of a man that's completely straight, and never had any thoughts of the same sex, or any others dude cocks. But that's just me.Maybe other men, have their idea what straight is.
 
I am a straight male who has experimented with other males growing up. The allure? Well for one, they have access to the same equipment that I grew up with. They know what a man wants and how to deliver, I assume anyway. As a straight man, I am attracted to the feminine. There's just no way around that for me, I just am. However, the taboo aspect of it coupled with their undeniable femininity makes me rock hard.

For the most part, this all remains in the realm of fantasy for me. I've rarely been with a woman who would unselfishly do what it took to get me off. The idea or fantasy of a shemale, T-girl or passable CD being my personal cum slut and being satisfied with that arrangement is a huge turn on for me. The thought of cumming in or all over them and their getting off on that just makes me horny as hell. Unfortunately, it has remained in the realm of fantasy as it's something I read about or see in porn videos but doubt it will ever be a reality.

Most of the T-girls I've run into in recent years want bitch boys to suck them off and aren't interested at all in being fucked or sucking cock. They prefer to be dominant, not that there's anything wrong with that but it isn't what I'm looking for, obviously. I don't fantasize about sucking cock, although I have done it in the past. I don't fantasize about being a dominant man either. I don't have that type of relationship with my wife and never have with any female.

I have to admit though, there is something hot about the thought of a feminine T-girl, shemale or passable CD submitting to me sexually like a woman would. Sucking me off and letting me fuck her.
 
I don't identify as straight, so a tranny or shemale has a lot of appeal to me, on several levels. Just think...with a shemale I get a person to whom their sexualityy is VERY important to them. I get a lover that has a killer body. On just the carnal level, I get great tits and ass, plus a cock to suck as a bonus! She/he can even fuck me if I want.
I get woozy just thinking about it.
The ultimate situation would be my lover, a passable shemale, is our private secret. The neighbors and the rest of the world thinks I'm straight, having it off with a hot woman. But only we know that there's more to the story...I get cock any time I want it.

Well said.
 
I would like to add my $0.02 to this discussion of which I really didn't see my point of view brought out.

I have found transgendered women work hard and strive to be as feminine and womanly as possible. It is that ultra-femininity that attracts me. I believe with what is between the legs is a reminder, so they strive harder than most genetic females to be a feminine woman.

Genetic females tend to forget their femininity. A transgendered woman knows what a man likes and is willing to give it. That is my total attraction to a transgendered woman.

You know I think the same for me. I've found their feminity very attractive and most gg's nowadays are tomboys.Now I'm not saying she should be all dolled up 24/7 but the fact they want to be as feminine as humanly possible is the thing so good point Steve...

Dragon and Steve, I agree. I love when woman wear stockings and heels have their nails done, make-up, lipstick, eye shadow and are done up wearing sexy tube miniskirts...I watched the matchmaker Patty on Bravo say to genetic girls that dress like this "You look like a drag queen."

I love when genetic girls are decked out to the 9's but they rarely do this for me. Genetic females won't even wear stockings anymore. But TS Gurls really try and I love it and appreciate it.

Also I love the variety of being with a TS. I love to DFK. I can be fucked, sucked or I can fuck. I can be a sub or dom. It is so kinky. But most of all I love to suck cock. I love to suck cock until my jaw is sore.

I also love to eat pussy when I am with a hot genetic female and if she is really hot I will even lick her asshole. Why? because I want to honor her sexy feminine being. She looks so good I want to put her genitals in my mouth. It doesn't matter if they are male or female!
 
Last edited:
What I am about to say here is not universal but might be worth considering.

There are differences in the intentions of members of the transgendered community. Your noting "partially-transitioned" male to females is an interesting description. Being "fully" transitioned my experience is that if it is someones intent to "partially" transition, their means for doing so may well differ than that followed by someone like myself.

What I mean is that they may follow much more of a cosmetic/surgical regiment and be less involved in hormone therapy. (This is where I will make a subjective comment) Many (but not all) who go through hormone replacement therapy essentially sterilize themselves.

What I mean is that while still a pre-op, after 6-8 months of hormone therapy, it was very difficult to get an erection and nearly impossible to ejaculate. After a year, that part of me was essentially dead.

For someone to be "shemale" this would be obviously very undesirable. thus the tendency to rely more on cosmetic surgeries and the like to achieve their desired outcome.

Of course too, then there is the range of sexual preferences. Mine was very strongly oriented toward heterosexual men. This along with my sense of gender identity, furthered my reasons to fully transition.

Am not saying any choice is right or wrong, but that gender identity can be kind of a continuum rather than a one or the other choice. We should respect everyone's perspective and choice.

/nods

Thanks for your input. I know a fair number of people who are in various areas of the gender spectrum, and also a fair number of those people who are in various stages of transition from one gender to another.

Some of them intend to get the surgery... others do not. I know some FTMs as well.

I used to be a fairly ignorant shemale fetishist... now I'm fairly well-educated in gender issues and enjoy the friendship of people who don't fall neatly into a cisgender role. The rewards of living in a place with a large and friend alternative lifestyle community. :)
 
Why do these so called "straight men" like them?I have notice a growing number of these so called "straight men" that are into trannies, and shemales, and to me it's kind of insulting,but whatever.I just don't understand it, and I would like to get some "straight guys" feedback as to why they prefer shemales over real women.

Vicki, your post is really anti-trans and bollocks. Trans women are real women. Gender is in a person's hormones, their mind, their personality. It's who you are. It's not just your genitals. If heaven forbid, you somehow lost your vagina and uterus tomorrow in a terrible accident, you'd still be a woman, right? Being a woman is a part of who you know you are and nothing can change that.

If a trans woman identifies as female, that means that her partner is straight if he identifies as male. It's not about anatomy. It's about how the two people identify their own genders.

Words like "shemale" and "tranny" are offensive. You wouldn't say something racist, right? Then don't say things which are anti-trans.
 
Vicki, your post is really anti-trans and bollocks. Trans women are real women. Gender is in a person's hormones, their mind, their personality. It's who you are. It's not just your genitals. If heaven forbid, you somehow lost your vagina and uterus tomorrow in a terrible accident, you'd still be a woman, right? Being a woman is a part of who you know you are and nothing can change that.

If a trans woman identifies as female, that means that her partner is straight if he identifies as male. It's not about anatomy. It's about how the two people identify their own genders.

Words like "shemale" and "tranny" are offensive. You wouldn't say something racist, right? Then don't say things which are anti-trans.

Excuse me? What gender identity crisis these people go through can be hidden.No knows, or does not have to know what is going through on the inside.Race, and skin color on the other hand is whole another ball game.There is no way shape or form that person can be straight.They are attracted to DICK.Plain and simple. And Liquid Matthew said it best, and out of all the responses here he is the one that makes more sense.

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?topic=93440.0

Please click on the link cause even a few trans people say they are gay. You cannot separate the cock from the man.
 
Why the dire need to analyze and label? I mean so what? If you think I'm gay and I don't who cares really?

Why are words like shemale and tranny so offensive? They seem to be most offensive to some non-passable obvious guy wearing a wig. It is not offensive to the passable shemales that I see every so often. They advertise as "Shemales" in Euros and they are not offended in the least? Some 6'3", 250 lb guy with hairy arms wearing bad make up and wig that looks like Vicky Laurences wig on Momma's Family is always the one offended? Why is this so offensive?
 
Why are they offensive? Historical context.
If you called a black guy Nigger thirty years ago they would have always taken offense. Today the word has become a badge of honour to many ( not all ). Perhaps in thirty years time, when transexuals have become better understood by society those words will become diluted too. For now both tranny and shemale are pretty obviously associated with the sex trade and oddly enough, most transexuals do not welcome that. It's a courtesy: is that too much to ask? Should we call your wife a slapper or prostitute?

I should have explained. I love shemale prostitutes. I see a few a year. And it is transsexuals I believe. I try to be sensative and I use words like transgendered and M to F transsexuals etc but they advertise under Eros as "Shemale Escorts" and Backpage as "TS." I have met some really nice people that seem to be happy and they look hot as hell. The men love them and many of us prefer them.

Don't tell me about discrimination. I am a white male. That makes me lower than whale shit on the bottom of the ocean. There are no quotas and no aformative action programs and that is no one looking out for my interests.
 
I don't pretend to speak for anyonw but myself! I was bi-curious but just couldn't get myself to meet up with a 'man'. Then the opportunity to meet up with a CD/trannie arose and I became bisexual! Being with 'her' allowed me to experience m2m but with the illusion of being with a woman. I still would rather have sex with a women but also like my m2m side. Also, in my advanced age, it seems that women just don't believe someone my age can still fuck and keep it up - which I definitely can and do so it is easier to get my sexual satisfaction with m2m and cd/trannies seem to be the closest to a woman who will accept me!
 
Real tits and nice cock? Yes please!

We all know that the beauties we see on the cams have had much body modification. But they arouse many of us to want them.
For me it is because they are super feminine. Probably more feminine than most of our women friends.
The fact that they still keep their cocks ads to their beauty. They are the ultimate statement of sexuality.
They possess both genders.
I am happy to admit that donning heels and fem. underwear makes me feel incredibly sexy. All be it in a submissive way.
 
I should have explained. I love shemale prostitutes. I see a few a year. And it is transsexuals I believe. I try to be sensative and I use words like transgendered and M to F transsexuals etc but they advertise under Eros as "Shemale Escorts" and Backpage as "TS." I have met some really nice people that seem to be happy and they look hot as hell. The men love them and many of us prefer them.

Don't tell me about discrimination. I am a white male. That makes me lower than whale shit on the bottom of the ocean. There are no quotas and no aformative action programs and that is no one looking out for my intere.sts



PFFFFFFT! I'll leave the rest of this "Chicks With Dick" bafoonery for Stickygirl and Stella to deal with cuz they are willing to try to 'splain it to you, but ^^ THIS ^^ made me just haveta say BULLSHIT!

A white, quasi-straight man bitching about discrimination? GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!
 
Back
Top