The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frowns, then pokes back!

I didn't mean to! I was just...ermm.... decides it's better not to confess to what he was really trying to do.

I confess nothing!

Uhhuh.
Eazy's the demon in my cat's ear.
You must be the "talky guy" my son hears that tells him to do this stuff.

A whole bottle of baby powder.
On the floor.
Bed.
Little sister.

I was pissed but choked on the laugh with seeing pure white and blinking blue eyes giggling at me.

Uhhuh.
Eazy's the demon in my cat's ear.
You must be the "talky guy" my son hears that tells him to do this stuff.

A whole bottle of baby powder.
On the floor.
Bed.
Little sister.

I was pissed but choked on the laugh with seeing pure white and blinking blue eyes giggling at me.

Well, I've always been a bad influence, one way or another. I don't deny that even a little bit. And honestly, he had a good plan for the baby powder, things just didn't quite work out the way he hoped.

Shrugs.

Sorry about that, I'll go get my coat.

I had better actual get up and do that cage now, because he is chewing on the bars. Pissed off Dive Guinea Pig.

hehe ... all right, true enough; however tonight it help chase away bothersome pain.

Smiles and nods. I hope it does the trick, then, hon. And I hope you feel better soon. Kisses her cheek sympathetically and then ducks back out.

Smiles and nods. I hope it does the trick, then, hon. And I hope you feel better soon. Kisses her cheek sympathetically and then ducks back out.

*smiles* Thanks, Noon.

I recommend Angus The Bull.

really nice Red.

Mmm...I've never heard of that I'll have to look it up. I'm drinking a random Spanish red. I didn't want to open a nice bottle for pain killing. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back