Snagging the delivery guy

Yerkiddin

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 27, 2017
Posts
669
3 ladies are having a private hen party to celebrate a divorce. It's not like anyone really did any planning though, so it starts with the three of them drinking, listening to some loud music, and doing just enough dancing to get hungry. One of them orders pizza.

The house is in delivery area, but the driveway is full. A trail comes from the road up a gentle slope from the mailbox to the front door, but an updated sewer line was put in just a few days ago, and was barely filled in before the weather turned to rain for 3 days, and the delivery guy finds this when he sinks to his knees while walking up the trail. Getting out of the mud is easy, but now he's muddy from the knees down.

When the ladies answer the door for their pizza, the owner of the house is upset that the delivery guy is all muddy, and it's all her contractor's fault. (well, that and the weather) It's still storming out, so she insists on washing his pants/shoes/socks and calling his boss to smooth out any problems with his missing some work. It's only after they get his clothes in the wash that it occurs to the ladies that there was this little party going...

Delivery guy is near enough to the end of his shift that he's ok with having a drink or two. Sure, these women are all older, but they're all at least fairly nice looking... Three drinks later and he's too tipsy to drive. The clothes have made it through the wash and go into the dryer. He's offered a place to sleep tonight, and he can drive out in the morning, when he's sober. By the 5th drink, as the ladies are drinking as well, he's given the offer "Which one of us would you like to sleep with?"

:)
 
He has to choose?!? Now that's just mean.

One of the ladies is married, so she just wants to watch. Or maybe giving him a show and some gropes is enough for her and it warms him up.
The next lady goes further and they give each other oral. Then later she teases him to get him in the mood again before the new divorcee finishes the night with him.

But when he gets up for water around sunrise? Who finds him in the kitchen?
 
He has to choose?!? Now that's just mean.......

I agree. The women decide to share him (I'd make it four or five ladies, not three). They strip him down and start sucking on his body all over - his mouth, his nipples, his cock, his balls, running their hands up and down his thighs and chest and shoulders......

Eventually, one of them sucks him off or mounts him, but the rest of the ladies, horned up beyond all bounds, discover the joys of housewife-on-housewife love....
 
Classic cougars

This is classic cougar porn beloved of Brazzers for example. 3 lovely ladies sitting around getting hot and bored, one offers to go find some willing young guy who may return knowing what's expected of him or may just be delivering pizza or cleaning the pool or just walking past when she asks him for help inside. They leap on him, undress him, fuck him every which way and invite him to cum on their faces at the end, after which they kiss and swap cum. Always the same, always hot, I love it. Just wish it happened to me more often.
 
Back
Top