Get me (and each other) aroused

SassyLady87

Literotica Guru
Similar to my control thread, I wanted to start one where we could all say (or show pics, gifs etc) anything that will arouse one another. I love a good group masturbation so hopefully that's where it takes us ;):kiss:

That was so incredibly hot and Perfect, Sassy. The perfect sequencing and amount of tease before the rough and deep pounding. Thanks for putting so much thought into that post.

That was so incredibly hot and Perfect, Sassy. The perfect sequencing and amount of tease before the rough and deep pounding. Thanks for putting so much thought into that post.

Thank you :kiss: I like giving my men what they may need to start the morning off right. Was hoping you would end up seeing it too. I like a build up as you well know ;)

https://68.media.tumblr.com/6eacff9513616b9fec55ad3da750484b/tumblr_nuzeukEf6c1rbnyx2o1_500.gif[/QUOTE]

I dated a girl once who would do this all the time. She would drive herself wild just teasing herself with the tip of my cock and then as she was about to orgasm she would put it in and aggressively ride me for a minute or two before she finished. We never spent more than a couple minutes actually having sex, but we could spend almost an hour just with foreplay. That was some great sex.

I dated a girl once who would do this all the time. She would drive herself wild just teasing herself with the tip of my cock and then as she was about to orgasm she would put it in and aggressively ride me for a minute or two before she finished. We never spent more than a couple minutes actually having sex, but we could spend almost an hour just with foreplay. That was some great sex.[/QUOTE]

Actually penetrating. Foreplay is still sex in my book.

Back