The sleepover(closed)

Lily was being so in charge right now Matt always liked when a girl was assertive. "Fine.." Matt stood there stroking his monster cock. Watching his naked sister pleasure her friend was an erotic forbidden sight and he could turn away from it. He felt himself get closer and closer to the edge.
 
Lilly continued to pound her friend as she could see that her brother was close to cumming. "Look Joan we are going to make him cum." She said as she smacked her ass. She could feel herself start to grow closer to cumming as well.
 
Matt watched as Lily's hand met Joan's big ass making it jiggle more than it already was. Matt wasn't sure where to shoot his load. He assumed his sister would be mad if he got any on any of her stuff. Matt sat down next to the two girls and seconds later he started to cum. His big load covering his hand and his cock.
 
Lilly finally let go and began to squirt all over her bed as both girls came hard their screams filled the room. "Are you still going to make the pizza?" She asked panting heavily.
 
Matt's hand was covered with his sticky cum. He watched as the two girls climaxed, hearing his sister's moans was so erotic. After they came down from their orgasms his sister asked if he was still making pizza. "Uh yeah sure I'll go get it heated up." Matt got up and left the room and went to the bathroom to clean up before going down to the kitchen to start heating up the leftover pizza. He couldn't believe what just happened, he jerked off in front of his own sister.
 
Both girls laid in their own juices and tried to calm themselves down so that they can go downn stairs to eat. Both girls started talking and the decided to go down stairs naked to tease Lilly's brother.
 
Matt was only dressed in the pants he was wearing and had no shirt on. He opened the oven to check the pizza and saw they needed a few more minutes to get fully heated up. As he closed the oven he heard the two girls enter the room and he turned to see they were still naked. "Oh wow.. so are you two just not gonna wear clothes anymore around the house?"
 
"You are enjoying this and you know it Matt." Lilly quipped giving him a devilish grin. She sat on the chair across from the couch and she pulled joan on top of her. She sat with her legs spread open so that her brother could see her pussy. She loved teasing her brother as much as she could.
 
Matt didn't answer his sister, but all three of them knew he was enjoying this. He watched as the two girls ended up on the couch. Both of their bare juicy pussies on display for him. "Damn you two never get enough do you?" Matt asked as he watched the two make out. Joan had her big ass in the air which was jiggling as she moved her hips.
 
"No we don't we are both horny teens!" They both quipped then went back to making out with each other. Lilly spreads her friend's cheeks open so that her brother could see both of Joan's holes.
 
Matt saw lily tempting him by spreading Joam's pussy. Last time he moved in on her Lily snapped at him but he figured it was worth having her snap at him again. Matt moved towards the teens and bent over pressing his face against the teen's big ass and started to kiss and lick her pussy.
 
Lilly seen that her brother was trying to taste her friend's pussy. She grabbed Matt's head and drove it deeper into the pussy he was licking. "Here perv get a good mouth full." She cooed holding his head.
 
All of the sudden Matt felt fingers in his hair pulling his face into Joan's pussy, but the hands belonged to his sister. She kept calling him a perv, but it seemed both of them were pervs. His tongue lapping up and down at Joan's delicious pussy. One of his favorite things to do was eat pussy and pleasure a girl. His nearly foot long cock rock solid and running along his thigh sticking out the bottom of his boxers.
 
Lilly could see that her brother was hard and she reached out rubbing her hands on his cock. She wanted to see if he would try to pull himself away or if he would stay without checking to see who was doing it. She could feel the heat come from his monster cock which made her extremely wet.
 
Matt felt hands on his hard cock and at first he thought it was Joan but when he found out it was his sister he wasn't sure how to react. It was one thing to see her naked and for her to make him eat her pussy but for her to be touching his cock was so wrong but fuck he didn't want to stop her. He didn't want to risk her freaking out and pushing him away from her friend so he didn't pull her hands away. Matt used his fingers to spread Joan's pussy and slipped his tongue inside of her.
 
Lilly continued to massage her brother's cock as she kissed her friend. The room was filled with Joan's moans as Matt licked her pussy. Lilly pulled up Matt's boxers and began to give him a hand job. She wanted to get him to the edge then stop so that he would have a nice surplus of cum in his balls to give her later. When she felt the tell tell signs of him getting to the edge she stopped what she was doing.
 
Lily's hands were almost magic from how great they felt. While she was jerking him off he was still eating out Joan. Pulling away occasionally to kiss and nibble on her amazing big ass. Was he going to cum from his own sister jerking him off? After several more minute he knew he was as he felt the urge to cum, but just as he was about to Lily stopped. He sighed out "oh why did you stop?" In between the licks to her friend's cunt.
 
"Well my dear perverted brother besides the fact that you came once today and you also have to go check on our food." Lilly said with a smirk on her face. She continued to make out with Joan. She slipped her wet pussy down as close as. she could to her friend's so her brother could smell her arousal.
 
'My sister is such a fucking tease.' Matt thought as he was about to pull away to go check the food when Lily moved her pussy practically onto Matt's face. He smelled the sweet scent of her arousal and he gazes at the beautiful sight of the two teen's pussies. He had the urge to penetrate one and then the other with his massive cock. Matt smirked and thought if she could tease him he could do the same to her.

So Matt stuck out his tongue and ran it along his sister's wet pussy making sure to flick her clit with the tip of his tongue before he pulled away. 'Fuck she tastes so fucking good!' Matt thought as he went to the kitchen to take the pizza out of the oven. His hard cock straining the fabric of his pants.
 
Lilly let out a moan as she felt her brother lick her wet pussy. The two teens continued to kiss and play with each other not stopping when Matt left. They fill the room full of their sexual sound their kissing moans of delight. They started to rub their pussies on each other as the once teasing act started to turn into something more. Lilly wondered if her brother was watching somewhere where she couldn't see.
 
After taking the pizza out of the oven the sounds of the moans from the two teens drew him back to the other room. Watching the two teens make out and rub their pussies together kept his erection rock solid. He was stroking his cock when something came over him. Matt didn't care if Lily was his sister he wanted to do this. Moving onto the couch with the two girls he guided his cock between their wet pussies. The sensation was incredible, feeling his sister's pussy on one side of his cock and Joan's on the other side.
 
Lilly let out a moan as she felt her brother's cock penetrate between their pussy lips. "Look I think we attracted a pervert that wants out pussy." Lilly cooed as she continued to grind on the meat that slipped between them. Both girls never broke their rythm as Matt invaded their clit fucking. Lilly didn't know if her brother wanted her pussy or Joan's pussy so she continued to rub his cock with her pussy.
 
One of Matt's hands were on Joan's ass that was sticking in the air and the other was on his sister's hips. His cock was getting coated with both of their juices as the two girls grinded their pussies on his meat. "How could I resist these two pretty pussies?" Matt asked as he grabbed his cock and ran it along Joan's slot teasing her hole by slipping the tip of his cock inside of her than doing the same thing to Lily, which was so sexy considering she was his sister. "Which one of you want this dick inside of them first?"
 
Lilly continued to moan out as she felt her brother's cock leave the confines of their pussy. When she heard her brother she answered "it's my turn." Joan got herself up and she straddled Lilly's face. Lilly started to lick her friends. pussy as she waited for Matt to start fucking her.
 
Matt watched as Joan moved to straddle Lily's face. His sister's wet pussy craving his cock. Grabbing his nearly footlong piece of meat and running it along Lily's slit he hesitated a little wondering if he should actually fuck his own sister. 'Fuck it' he thought as he guided his cock inside of her and pushed deep inside of her. Groaning out as her tight cunt swallowed his massive cock.
 
Back
Top