Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

I hope you all got A's! It would be funny if your grades that year were reflective of skills other than in American Literature..

Btw did anyone else at Uni try to get reactions from their good looking lecturers?

Oh and Liz, that's lesbian Uni seduction 101, closely followed by drunken kissing and questioning.... haha xx
 
Mr. T is totally right. I have spent the better part of the day buzzing, and fantasizing and cumming.
I'm craving something like this photo , and wanting him to be watching and laterpartcipating, knowing that he'd be getting off on it in a big way. I haven't had a sweet pussy against my mouth in quite a while, and after feasting on my cream today (on my fingers and toys) the fire is burning even hotter for a woman who wants to let me enjoy the fruits of her womanhood.



Where do I sign up?
 
Hi

Intelligent and wide open to roles and fantasies. I hope we can certainly chat....

I am 38, petite and blonde. UK . . . . . Also married but definitely into woman. . . . . . My husband doesn't know about this. . . . . .

I don't think you should keep it from your husband. Before we married, 40 years ago, I knew my wife was bisexual and a bit of a voyeur, as much as I am, which has suited me fine.

Many a one times I would come home from work and find her in bed with a woman, and depending on who it was, I would just enjoy the show or join in.

A bit like a reverse cuckhold experience, she gets a kick out of watching me make love to another woman, and always licks her clean after I filled her friends pussy with cum, which is a fantastic turn on for me and has me hard again in no time.

This is her (and mine) preferred sexual position.

Even now, that we are slightly older, we still enjoy the odd meeting or two with her friends on a monthly basis.
 
Thinking about a mother and her daughter I net recently. They're fun and we've so much in common
 
As I get older I just want sex all the time. My husbands sex drive gets less.. Life is Wierd lol. The idea of hooking up with another woman is so sexy!!!
 
As I get older I just want sex all the time. My husbands sex drive gets less.. Life is Wierd lol. The idea of hooking up with another woman is so sexy!!!
And here I thought it was just us men that got the need for more sex while our wives got less interest. As was said, you will be popular.
 
As I get older I just want sex all the time. My husbands sex drive gets less.. Life is Wierd lol. The idea of hooking up with another woman is so sexy!!!

💯 I've heard of lesbian death bed, I heard of wives faking headaches... Nothing prepared me for this much rejection.
I had a very in-depth fantasy the other night of taking a pre-med co-ed threw her first lesbian experience. It was a very intense masturbating session. Something about being the more experienced one, guiding her threw how I want to be touched, while figuring out what makes her tremble.. Whew!!
 
Back
Top