Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damm

From time to time I get requests ~ today I received a couple*and* had some time alone (rare) so here we go!

Originally Posted by kelloveslit Love those jeans, girlie! And Keith humbly requests no bra, jeans unbuttoned, no sox. He's such a dirty dog, but what am I to do.

I've got the furnace turned up to 80, and the socks are off! 1, 2, 3

And one from a PM :)
Love "jeans #9"...
Any way we could see that same pose without jeans?
(To be fair, the second part of that request was without panties... sorry, Charlie, no dice... but hopefully these will do) ;) 1, 2

Happy Friday!!

Damm girl. Luscious skin, delicious ass and damm those nipples, mouth are to die for

[

Last edited:
Oh, my dear Friday, how I've missed you!

Usually 5 o'clock energizes me, but I have to say I'm totally exhausted tonight! This weekend is going to be super busy and, on top of it, I need to get the house ready for company (for Thanksgiving). I might need to call in sick on Monday! Shhhhhh.... let's just keep that little secret between us, ok? :kiss:

Love the tease of that sexy blue.... I can give you a great way to be totally exhausted on Monday morning. :devil:

Damn... your ass is completely amazing. And so's the rest of you - but I can only focus on one thing at a time, or my brain will blow up. :)

Damn... your ass is completely amazing. And so's the rest of you - but I can only focus on one thing at a time, or my brain will blow up. :)
Thank you (now I'm :eek:) My supershy rear is not my favorite asset ~ it only makes rare appearances here. :cattail:

From time to time I get requests ~ today I received a couple*and* had some time alone (rare) so here we go!

Originally Posted by kelloveslit Love those jeans, girlie! And Keith humbly requests no bra, jeans unbuttoned, no sox. He's such a dirty dog, but what am I to do.

WOW! Now you've done it...launch sequence initiated...I think Kelli will thank you in the morning...

You are so sweet, generous, and sexy. I am very thankful for you :).

Actually, it's a cross between ketchup and pancake batter.... life of a mom *sigh*

I'm gonna think of you every time i go into an IHOP lol
Awesome! That's *exactly* what I was hoping for ;)

WOW! Now you've done it...launch sequence initiated...I think Kelli will thank you in the morning...

You are so sweet, generous, and sexy. I am very thankful for you :).
Awww... :kiss: She and I can compare notes tomorrow, I can't wait! :cattail:

I can't say enough about how hot those pics are. All I can think is,"I wish my face was that hand."

ass, high heels, and naught panties

What else can I ask for, shy. You have made my day with your assets all om display. Vintage high heels, full ass view to stear at and gorgeous legs. Thank you
It is good to dream and wish and one day hose panties will move to the side. Enjoy your weekend and more of that thst ass, legs and toes pls

Love "jeans #9"...
(To be fair, the second part of that request was without panties... sorry, Charlie, no dice... but hopefully these will do) ;) 1, 2

Happy Friday!!

Love "jeans #9"...

Happy Friday!!

Bong! Skin is your thing! You have a gorgeous body!
Thank You very much for sharing! :catroar:

The shy butt is shining in those blue panties.
Thank you EctoJohn :kiss::kiss:

I can't say enough about how hot those pics are. All I can think is,"I wish my face was that hand."
That makes two of us! :cattail:

What else can I ask for, shy. You have made my day with your assets all om display. Vintage high heels, full ass view to stear at and gorgeous legs. Thank you
It is good to dream and wish and one day hose panties will move to the side. Enjoy your weekend and more of that thst ass, legs and toes pls
Thank you habebev ...glad you're enjoying them! You have a good weekend too :kiss:

Bong! Skin is your thing! You have a gorgeous body!
Thank You very much for sharing! :catroar:
Thank you sweet:heart:

Good Saturday morning, :heart:bugs!

I'm hearing there is snow in my near future ~ UGH ~ sooooo not ready. It gets so much more difficult to take my clothes off when it's so cold. I think I need to move south. Or west. Or Southwest. Just some place warmer.

More (or less) jeans!

I'm hearing there is snow in my near future ~ UGH ~ sooooo not ready. It gets so much more difficult to take my clothes off when it's so cold. I think I need to move south. Or west. Or Southwest. Just some place warmer.

More (or less) jeans!
Loving the pics, altho I do like the jeans, defo prefer without jeans.
More pics with heels, and stockings if you have them.......!?
also love the sexy pics posted earlier with those sexy hard nipples.......
:devil: :heart: :heart: :heart:

More (or less) jeans!
Very nice picture set here. You can wear (or nor wear) what ever you want. :devil:

More (or less) jeans!

I have light snow on the grass, I do appreciate your effort to remain naked! :cattail:

Amazingly fine ass!!! Love the high heels in last pic... now, if.we could discard the jeans, and leave the heels on, maybe part the thighs a little more.....lol now my mind is in overdrive.... and a lump in my jeans... :D:nana:

More (or less) jeans!

Let me just check that there's nothing in your back pocket to spoil the lines. :)

More (or less) jeans!

Looks like I'm going shopping for sparkly heels! Lol.

More (or less) jeans!

That ass is going to cause quite the stir around here.... damn that is nice!!:devil::devil:

You said something about cold.... I was maybe not paying attention .... wow! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back