What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know which is worse, him actually being home or him driving home and constantly calling me to complain about the other drivers!

And now I am having to use the Mommy Voice on my son because he is being a flighty little bee!

We found another silver 4 door Wrangler in town and the kids and I followed him around, trying to figure out if he was local. He either wasn't or he was making erratic turns trying to lose us.

I hummed the Mission: Impossible theme the whole time. No. 2 child just came in here to laugh about it again. He thinks I'm so cool. Ahhhh, if only that would hang around a bit longer.
aww.. that made me smile!

I'm still grinning about it. Plus one of my truck drivers told me that I'm an excellent mom, tonight. Totally made my whole week.
That is always a very nice thing to hear from others who observe.

Of course, my observation is strictly from here but I can tell those little ones of yours hung the moon for you...

That is always a very nice thing to hear from others who observe.

Of course, my observation is strictly from here but I can tell those little ones of yours hung the moon for you...

:kiss:

They tell me a lot that they're happy I'm their mom. Usually it's after I buy them stuff though.

I want to go to sleep, but I still have so much to do before I can get to that point! Right now, I'm waiting for the washing machine and the dryer to get done!

I am so glad I have more than one phrase I am known for. Lil Jon has his "Yeahhhhhh!" Larry the Cable Guy has "Git R Done". Me? Too many to list here.

well, on lit there's *hugs*

Off Lit, I use a few phrases at one job like "Turbo this" or "Off the grid".....

what about you? *hugs*

Hmmmm, I never really thought about it. I probably use them without thinking. I do know that I really don't like talking to people who constantly say, "you know" through out their entire conversation, whether it fits into the topic of their discussion or not!

Hmmmm, I never really thought about it. I probably use them without thinking. I do know that I really don't like talking to people who constantly say, "you know" through out their entire conversation, whether it fits into the topic of their discussion or not!

I agree. I also dislike talking to people who can't talk without using curse words when they're not necessary. I like the word fuck as a verb or the noun, but not as an adjective unless they are angry.

I agree. I also dislike talking to people who can't talk without using curse words when they're not necessary. I like the word fuck as a verb or the noun, but not as an adjective unless they are angry.

I use to work with a man who use to say, "See how you are?" He wouldn't say it to be mean. It was usually during a comparison conversation. The type of conversation where one person says that when they are going to do something, they like to do this first. Then the second person tells how they would do it. He would us his catch phrase. Well, one time he laughed and told me his catch phrase, but I came back at him with, "No, but I see how you are!" I've never seen anyone laugh so hard. Ever!

I use to work with a man who use to say, "See how you are?" He wouldn't say it to be mean. It was usually during a comparison conversation. The type of conversation where one person says that when they are going to do something, they like to do this first. Then the second person tells how they would do it. He would us his catch phrase. Well, one time he laughed and told me his catch phrase, but I came back at him with, "No, but I see how you are!" I've never seen anyone laugh so hard. Ever!

:) Hugs.

I curse on here a lot lol, and at home when I'm pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back