pee orgy??

peelover8686

Really Really Experienced
I have a fantasy where i am in the center of a group of male and female participants who all had full bladders. One by one they take their turns using me as a human toilet. I wash my face and chest in their pee...rub my throbbing cock with it and sample the sweet nectar straight from the source. And finally, after all have emptied themselves on me, I allow myself the mind numbing orgasm I've been waiting for. Anyone else have a similar fantasy?? Id love to chat about it.

Pee

Love golden showers ,videos on tumbir ,I would love to lick a clit while she was peeing

I have a fantasy where i am in the center of a group of male and female participants who all had full bladders. One by one they take their turns using me as a human toilet. I wash my face and chest in their pee...rub my throbbing cock with it and sample the sweet nectar straight from the source. And finally, after all have emptied themselves on me, I allow myself the mind numbing orgasm I've been waiting for. Anyone else have a similar fantasy?? Id love to chat about it.

i have had that experience and i loved every minute of it ,sheer heaven.

Back