vintage lingerie

bluesky496

Literotica Guru
does anyone else love vintage lingerie , i adore all those petticoats and french knickers and long line bras and the nylon panties and suspender belts and stockings ,so pretty and feminine .
if anyone has any pictures please share them .x

I like the fashions of the thirties and forties... they were sexy but didn't show much flesh. Not that I have anything against flesh

does anyone else love vintage lingerie , i adore all those petticoats and french knickers and long line bras and the nylon panties and suspender belts and stockings ,so pretty and feminine .

Oh absolutely! I especially love the suspender belts and the stockings! Would love to do a vintage dress up party with all the girls.

Oh Bluey - you're such a soppy old romantic!! :heart: :rose: :)
...not so old though ;)

Those old knicker-bockers remind me of those old Western movies like Calamity Jane :D

Oh yes, I adore the look of delicious pale flesh above the line of a sexy gartered stocking

Oh Bluey - you're such a soppy old romantic!! :heart: :rose: :)
...not so old though ;)

Those old knicker-bockers remind me of those old Western movies like Calamity Jane :D

soppy old romantic ,me?
i just think the vintage stuff looks so sexy and it makes me feel so feminine .x

I feel the same way... but no one's shared yet? And mmm to suspender belts

Those full coverage panties with the ruffles across the tush.... mmmm. Beautiful!!!

i just bought some beautiful vintage nylon panties ,sheer with ribbon trims , so pretty , when they arrived in the mail i just couldnt wait to try them on ,they feel so nice on .

Back