Dressing girly

Nothing like finding the right femme who not just loves to dress up but looks sexier than hell when they do

looking for a woman that likes a guy who likes to get pretty...and sexully uses taboo urges enjoyably......

I love wearing gartebelts and stockings and occasionally pantyhose. It feels oh-so sexy to do so.

i just bought my first pair of panties this past friday.. i can't wait to figure out how to get the right size bra and stockings!

Attachments

• Snapshot_20140503.JPG
    Snapshot_20140503.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 386
Love being dressed in panties and being made to do things. I'll try just about anything twice. If anyone wants to talk, pm me.
I had a Boyfriend who liked for me to dress 'girly' for him while I sucked his cock. I was only too happy to oblige. He would bring lingerie around, sometime I think from his wife's collection, like little transparent bikini panties, for me to wear. Although they were soon so wet with pre-cum they were sheer see-through. And we'd act out seduction scenarios that always ended up with his cock satisfyingly deep in my mouth. So I got my reward too.

Last edited:
Has anyone driven to work with only pantyhose, high heels, lipstick and a long sleeved top on? With the interior light on and glancing at your nylon covered legs and heels give me such a feeling of being girly and reminds me of taking my mom to work when she was dressed up for work. The sensual feeling of being girly is so relaxing, but the thrill of being sexy gets me hard and reminds me of my Bi side. It's hard to find someone to share your feelings on a personal basis, but at least here I can express my self. Still looking for that personal contact.

When my wife is out I often dress in panties, stockings and garter belt. I love the feel of the thinner smoother undies and find then far more comfortable than male underwear. I take photos of myself so dressed. The down side is that my wife thinks it is dirty, disgusting and perverted for a man to wear ladies' underwear.

When my wife is out I often dress in panties, stockings and garter belt. I love the feel of the thinner smoother undies and find then far more comfortable than male underwear. I take photos of myself so dressed. The down side is that my wife thinks it is dirty, disgusting and perverted for a man to wear ladies' underwear.

For me it's lingerie. Love wearing bras and panties. And shopping for them

I feel your pain, Rigger. Same for me.:(

Being pantied

In panties I use a pad and then tuck my cock back, to make me look like I have a pussy. I also use water balloons for titties. Feel free to contact me. Also would love for a girl to show me how to please a guy(s).

Like dressing girly, just starting to find the right sizes and plan to shop for additional items. Want to dress up, hope to find someone else in same boat

Like dressing girly, just starting to find the right sizes and plan to shop for additional items. Want to dress up, hope to find someone else in same boat

Good luck - I hope your dreams are fulfilled.

What he said.

Back