Straight And Narrow (closed)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 9, 2017
Posts
3,270
Maggie Reid

Age: 21
Weight: 110
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Grey

Maggie Reid was the kind of girl you wanted to know, she was beautiful, sweet, intelligent and very very nice to everybody even though she didn't know you she would show respect, something that was rare now a days. She loved to read and write, when in the mood she had been known to play a video game. But lately she had been sad because her best friend in the world lost his partner it was a very nasty thing he died in a car crash and her best friend has not been the same since. He died about a month ago but still felt like yesterday he was still in mourning she was there at the funeral there at the wake and has been on call 24/7case her friend needed to talk. Ry had been everything to her and has been for several years he was a little bit older than her, she didn't know exactly what his age was since it never mattered, but it was sad that he had lived his partner like that, it was never a right than anybody died like that.

But a certain day she knew he was having the hardest time with because it was the day of his partner's birthday so she was concerned about him, so she decided to call him to get him to come over since he owed her a favor anyway, and now would be the time to call in that favor, she got his favorite wine and invited him to come to her place. He pissed about it a few minutes but she had a smile in her voice when she told him she was pleased. When she got off the phone with him, she quickly went around the house, making sure that everything was neat and everything was put away, she grabbed a couple of wine glasses and the bottle putting it on a table that was right across from the couch she decided to dress nice not date nice but you know she had on a blue tank top and black skirt that went a bit above her knee, but not too much.

He had helped her put together the outfit a long time ago, right when she got finished getting dressed that was when she heard the knock on the door she smiled and quickly went over to the door and opened it she saw Ry and just hugged him. She couldn't help it, but just hugged him a moment before showing him to the couch. She sat down beside him and poured the wine, just to help his nerves and looked at him.

"I'm glad you came with what day it is, I wanted to be here with you to show you, that your not alone Ry"
 
Ryan Saunders

Age: 25
Weight: 180
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Dark Brown

Ryan Saunders let out a groan when he heard his phone ring. He could have sworn that he turned the damn ringer off last night, because the last thing that he wanted right now was to talk to people. He tried to ignore it as best he could, but his head was pounding from the drinking he'd done the previous night, and the damn phone wasn't helping.

With a loud sigh Ryan threw back the blankets, forced his way out of bed, and stumbled across the room to the low table near the door where he'd carelessly tossed his phone before passing out.

It was impossible to be surprised at whose name popped up on the caller ID. Maggie had been the only thing keeping him going this past month, and probably keeping him alive as well. He couldn't count how many times he'd called her over at all hours of the night to help him through another bout of depression and tears. Despite everything, though, she never argued, never said no, and always came.

It for those reasons that they'd gotten to be such good friends. They were both smart, strong, and dependable, but Ryan hadn't really been feeling like any of those things, not since the car accident.

Everybody had said that Ryan was lucky to be alive, and yet it was impossible for him to feel that way when the same wreck that had spared him life and limb had taken literally everything from him at the same time. He'd been with Jason for the better part of the past five years, been living together for the past two years, and had been discussing marriage and even the prospect of kids. Then, with one swing of it's fucking sword, fate had stripped him of everything except his life and Maggie. He owed everything to Maggie, including a favor he'd asked of her at least three years ago that she'd finally called in. He'd told her that he wasn't likely to be good company just then, but when she'd insisted and called in the favor, he had no choice. The last thing Jason would have wanted, was for him to start breaking his words and letting people down.

Thus, for those reasons, and those reasons alone, Ryan had forced himself into the shower for the first time in a week, washed, shaved, and even styled his hair a bit. He didn't put on anything fancy, since the two of them were going to be staying in at Maggie's place, but he looked at least presentable with a pair of tight jeans and a black wife beater that showed off his arms. He wasn't as muscular or toned as he was before, having let himself go over the past month, but it was still a body to be proud of.

When he finally got to Maggie's place, Ryan knocked on the door. She was clearly expecting him, because she was opening the door almost as soon as he finished knocking. Then, without any warning at all, she had wrapped her arms and was hugging him, burying her face against his shoulder. The first thing that hit him, though, was the scent of her hair. It was a scent he knew well...the same shampoo that Jason and he used, and the scent of it had a mixed effect. It sent a shiver down his spine, a surge through his cock, and brought tears to his eyes. If he closed them, he could almost pretend that he was holding Jason.

Ryan fought back the tears and let Maggie lead him into the house and to her couch where he plopped down hard. She seemed undeterred though, and he nodded as she sat down and handed him a full glass of sweet white wine. He was glad that he saw the big bottle of wine on the table, because without hesitation, he downed three quarters of his glass before lowering it and turning to her.

"You didn't give me a whole lot of choice did ya Mags?" Ryan asked rhetorically as he turned to face her, a small smile actually coming to his face when he saw the outfit she had on. "Still, I appreciate it...and you... I don't know what I woulda done this past month without...you..."

With his thanks having been said, Ryan shamelessly downed the rest of his glass and let it just hang idly in his hand.
 
Maggie was glad that he came over she did hope however that he did not mind the hug but he wasn't the kind of man to really mind that kind of thing at least not to her they had been through so much she even helped introduce him to Jason but they were always so close because she knew him very well just as well as perhaps Ry of course, not in the intimate setting, but in the setting other people saw. She watched him as he quickly downed his glass of wine and she poured in some more she was glad she got more than one wine bottle, but she could also tell he had already been drinking at least the night before he had bags under his eyes that were dark and she grew even more worried. She was glad that she called in that favor, especially because this was Jason's birthday and she knew that he was going to need her tonight more then ever.

" I know I didn't give you much choice but today means everything that you're here with me and I want you here with me the whole day even the night today is Jason's birthday and frankly I don't think you would be here now if I didn't exist he meant everything to you but there is something you should know Jason came up to me and asked me to be the mother of your children and I had said yes but we also had talked about something much more important in that conversation. That conversation was you. He promised me that something had happened to him, I would look out for you, I did that in part for him and I did it in part because you and me it already been friends very good friends since I helped you get ready for your first date with him. I loved him like a brother, and I Jewish I could trade in my life for his, to see you this hurt kills me."

But there is something else that she needed to do for him as she got up without a word and got something from the other room and came back out with a letter in her hand, she sat down beside him and gave it to him, it had his name on it in the writing that she knew he would know it was Jason. This letter was for him.." he wrote this letter a few months ago it was just in case something happens to him suddenly, and unfortunately I am sorry that it did that you have to read this, but he promised me to keep this letter until the day of his birthday to give it to you so I give it to you now I hope it gives you some kind of joy to hear his voice again." she did not read the letter. She respected privacy too much, though she had been tempted a few times but she had a feeling she knew what it would be about about him moving on about him finding love again when he was ready.

my love,

Do not be sad for my loss, something I know you will be sad for, but there is one thing that still ties me to you and that is Maggie, she is a kind girl, a girl I see and kindly call sister a woman I know will look out for you even if I had never asked. She is a very Kind person, which is part of the reason why I liked her so much, I do write this in case something had happened to me, suddenly In case i never eve got to say goodbye. I am so sorry you never said goodbye to me, your love means everything to me, I will always remember you, but you must do me something in return for all the love you gave me, when you are ready, I want you to give it to somebody else to call them lover to love them like you love me, I know it will take a long time for you to do that, but don't feel bad for me if you do find someone that you want to be with. Know that i am waiting for you when you will be reunited with me and your time, but do not give up on life and do not give up on Maggie because I think a part of you will always love her. I love you baby more then anything and I hope you will always remember that

You will always be in my heart my love

Jason
 
Last edited:
Ryan was reaching for the bottle of wine when Maggie started to talk. He naturally expected the first bit, but when she mentioned being the mother of their children, his hand stopped in midair. His head cocked to the side as though he'd been struck, and he slowly lowered his hand back to rest on his knee. The part that came next was a bit less of a surprise. Jason had always been a worrier. It was one of the things that he'd loved about him. It also served to give him a purpose. When one person was always worrying about some thing or another, the other person tended to be the strong and reliable one, and that was what he'd tried to be. It was for that reason that he'd been so devastated the night of the crash. It would have been one thing for him to have time to prepare, for what might happen if he was in the hospital on life support. To lose him so suddenly, though, with no way to do anything about it, let alone prepare for it, it had rocked him to the very core.

What came next was nothing short of shocking, though. It was one thing for Jason to constantly be worrying and planning for the worst, but even Ryan wouldn't have guessed that he'd have a letter already written and given to somebody on his behalf. He heard Maggie speak, and as he listened to her words, he lifted his hand, which was noticeably shaking, to take the sealed envelope from her.

It took him several attempts to finally open the envelope, and literally several minutes to read the note inside completely. He kept having to lift his head as he fought back tears. His hands were shaking so bad, partly in anger, and partly in sadness. Part of him wanted to rip the letter up, but he knew that he couldn't do that. Even when he had to put away Jason's things and handle the finances that came with his passing, this was one thing that he would keep with him forever. With his entire body trembling, Ryan put the note back in the envelope and placed in on the end table beside the couch, lest some wine somehow get on it and ruin it.

"Typical Jason, y'know?" Ryan asked rhetorically as he turned to face Maggie on the couch, his back leaning carefully against the arm of the couch. "He was always worrying about everything and thinking of other people. And even now, he's still looking out for me, trying to give me a purpose...a reason to go on..."

Though he tried to be as stoic as he could, there could be no denying the sadness in Ryan's voice and posture, but there was no help for it just then.
 
Maggie was quiet, allowing him to read in silence. She couldn't help, but down a glass of wine herself, it was very hard for her. She could not imagine how hard it must be for him. She tried to hide her tears. She wasn't strong as Ry was his strength was legendary to her that was part of the reason why she always had been in love with him was why she offered herself to carry his child because she had always loved Ryan, but because she respected his love for Jason and for the fact he was not straight, she kept that hidden so there would be no awkward moments. Thankfully it. Ryan did not see the tears that fell down her cheeks because he was too busy reading, and by the time he looked up she had managed to brush the tears off her face. She was thinking of all the good times that they had the 3 of them how they would joke they would laugh, they would cry together. It was something she missed very much.

It was always amazing how much one person can love another even if that love cannot be reciprocated but still love is love, no matter how it was no matter what form it took. When he was done, she offered him another glass of wine, and when he was done reading by then she would have gotten up and got another bottle of wine, she heard what he said and smiled she agreed very much. Jason was the one that worried about everything. And Ryan was very strong and frankly she didn't think he knew just how strong he really was. He was the strongest man she knew. And she was grateful that she knew a man like him, but she couldn't help it anymore, she allowed her tears to fall down her cheeks, and she hung her head, silently sobbing into her hands. She had lost the best friend Ryan had lost a lover. What was going to happen next? Who was going to die? Who is going to live? It was something that was so hard to live with every day.

" Jason asked me to be the surrogate mother because Jason knew I was in love with you, Ryan I have been in love with you since the first day I saw you. And Jason knew it to that I was in love with you. That was the reason why, I said yes, without even thinking about it. Because he was such good friends, he was willing to give me a little piece of heaven something to hold on to for the rest of my life and now you lost a partner and I feel even more guilty, even though I know I didn't do anything and of course I never wished any harm on anyone that's not the person I am, but I was jealous of him because he had you, and now here you lost everything. I feel bad because it feels like my jealousy somehow made to happen so all I know its stupid, but I can't help feeling this way." she hated herself for even admitting what she had to him.
 
Ryan gladly accepted the full glass of wine that Maggie offered him, and just like before, he downed over half of it in one quick go. The second half followed soon after, with just a single breath in between. He then set the glass down again and turned his attention towards Maggie once more.

Ryan let Maggie speak, and though she'd never admitted the thoughts, it was something he'd known for quite a while. Good friends did all sorts of things for their closest friends, but it took the truest kind of love for a person to be willing to be there for another person, no matter what time, reason, or location, knowing that in the end, they belonged to somebody else.

Only when he was sure that Maggie was done talking, did Ryan finally move. He put his feet on the ground and pushing himself into an upright position. His head swam with the sudden shift in elevation, but despite that, he wavered for only a second before stepped before her and lowering himself to his knees. He reached out his arms and hugged her close and tight, burying his face in her hair once more.

"It wasn't your fault Mags, it wasn't anybodies fault. I hate that there is nobody that I can blame for it, but I would never blame you. You are the only reason I am still alive right now..."

Ryan took a deep breath, breathing in the scent of her shampoo once more. It had the same reaction as the first time, but this time, with the alcohol pushing him forward, he went one step forward. He lowered his lips to her neck and kissed the sensitive pulse point.

"I love you too Mags...I've known all along, not about you being our surrogate, but the other parts. Every time I thought about kids, I always thought of you...I would only ever want to do that if I knew you were the mother."

Ryan whispered his words against Maggie's neck, kissing her neck every so often as he hugged her close. He wasn't entirely sure what he was doing, but in his alcohol and depression induced state, he hardly cared just then.
 
Everything inside her wanted to scream to stop him it was so close so soon since the death of his partner she didn't want him to do something he would later regret she would rather die virgin then to take the time to do this to him. She just hoped he knew what he was doing because she didn't know if she had the strength to stop them from doing it it was so wonderful to feel. When he had her wrapped up in his arms, feeling his lips on her neck and then felt herself blush when he admitted that he knew that he knew she was in love with him. It was kind of hard to think soon after that she didn't drink as much as he had she was clear thinking him on the other hand she knew all too well that he had been drinking to the point. He actually might be a bit drunk, but before she knew realized it her fingers was in his hair and she moaned a little bit when he kept kissing her neck, her heart was beating so fast her head was swimming, not from the alcohol, but because of what was going on.

It was then that she made a silent promise to Jason that she would always look out for him, no matter what, if he pushed her away, she would be there if he moved away, she would still be there, no matter what it did not matter to her, no matter what the future had in store for either of them she would always be there as a friend at least. She moved her face a bit to look into his eyes to make sure that this was something he wanted to do something, he would not regret because if he regretted it, she would feel bad for the rest of her life, but in the back of her head she was hoping at this list of thing he did want they had just lost a friend he had just lost the lover and right now they both needed comforting. Looking into his eyes, she stroked his cheek and knew that she loved him even more now that she did before vision of children, little pitter patter of feet was always something she wanted to hear.
 
Ryan didn't even know what was pushing him on at this point, not at first anyway. He had no logical reason to explain why he was hugging a woman, let alone Maggie, and kissing her neck like this. The feel of her hands in his hair, though, and the little moan only served to encourage him further.

When Maggie made to pull herself back a bit, Ryan was reluctant to let her, reluctant to risk shattering the tender moment that the two of them were sharing. In the end, though, his arms were still around her when his gaze met hers. His pupils were notably dilated and he was a bit winded from what he'd been doing and the passion he'd been putting into it.

The feeling of Maggie's hand stroking his face pulled a soft sigh from Ryan and made his eyes close for a brief second. After a soft exhale that came with the dipping of his hands beneath the hem of her tank top to slide under it and slowly up her back. The feel of her warm skin beneath his hands pulled another soft sigh from him, and with eyes that showed his nervousness, he slowly leaned in to kiss her. He knew that he shouldn't do it, god there were so many reasons that he shouldn't do it, and yet here he was all the same.
 
Everything deeply within her wanted him to keep going but her heart thought that he should stop because he just lost his partner and was terrified that something else was going to happen in the long run she didn't want him to regret anything but the funny thing is that she did not stop him either she should have but she did not she wanted him for too long. Here was a chance to fulfill that dream, but was it selfish of her? Her friend was drunk but not enough to not know what he was doing and he kept going further, so basically they both were in the same situation where either could push back and did not. To her that was good enough so she decided to go with it and hopefully neither would regret it deep down however she knew she never would. She had loved him far too long to give up such a wonderful opportunity.

But as he kissed her, she was surprised that he kissed her, she closed her eyes and couldn't help but enjoy the thought. She returned the kiss, and there was no reluctance whatsoever as she closed her eyes and began to kiss him back. Her fingers are on his fair skin now. Everything inside her froze and then just kept going and in that beautiful moment she was grateful she is wearing a skirt. She didn't realize what she was doing, but she was laying on the couch. And pulling him up on top of her as they continued to kiss she moaned and because she was a virgin she was nervous but she went down to his belt and began to undo it and so finally she managed to remove the button from the steeple the zipper down and put her hand in her fingers her warm gentle fingers gripping him and stroking him.
 
Things started to move really fast after Ryan's hands touched the bare skin of Maggie's back. His head was already swimming a little, and the sudden shift of her to her back on the couch and him being suddenly pulled on top of her caught him off guard. He almost couldn't even recall how it happened, and yet there they were. He felt her kissing him back, and that single and seemingly simple act on her part kicked his mind and body into overdrive.

Ryan felt Maggie's hands on his chest, then moaned when he felt them dip down a bit to dart beneath his shirt. They felt so good against his heated flesh, and yet they kept going. A low moan slipped from his lips into the kiss they shared when he felt her hands working on his belt. Those hands were the only thing keeping him from pressing his achingly hard cock against her just then, because he wanted her to have the room to do what she wanted. The word "she" in his mind quickly shifted to a "they" when he felt her fingers succeed in their efforts and slide past the open zipper of his jeans to grip his inch and a half thick cock. A long and low groan slipped from him as he felt her hands slowly stroking him. It sent a shiver down his spine, and his lips tore themselves from hers of their own volition.

"Maggie we can't I mean I can't I mean I can but I don't know how I've never been with...well you know and I know you'll say it's okay and it's all about me but that's not okay with me I want this I want you but I want you to feel good too."

Ryan's words spilled out in a long and continuous stream with him barely being able to get in a breath. When he was finally done, he buried himself in her hair again, his hands sliding further up her shirt beneath her, holding her close and tight as he spoke again as his emotions overflowed. "I want to do this...I do...But I need you to...help me.
 
The funny thing was as he knew her all too well because if he wanted her to stop she would stop in an instant and not hate him she loved him and never could hate him but as he started to talk she just smiled at him a little upset at first but it seemed like he was just getting things out of his head. With things out in the open he went from he couldn't to he could and then to needing her help she smiled at him placed her hand on his cheek. Her heart was beating quickly. As everything was running through her head, she is is going to be a good idea or not, but she decided he wanted to do it, but he would need her help and the finding was that she was going to be helped a long one, too, because she was a virgin and tell she thought about it. He was a virgin when it came to women. She helped him best she knew how

She decided to do this right and got up, taking his hand in her own and showed him to her room, she grinned at him helping him out of his pants and boxers. She playfully pushed him on her bed and tugged off his shirt. Before she removed anything else off her she began to plant and light candles once done it glowed a beautiful glow in her room, she stood before him and slid off her skirt and then removed her shirt, then crawled in bed beside him. Looking into his eyes she had bno idea what to do with herself or him she was so I nervous. But she did know one thing she was gonna love this moment with him, she wanted this moment for such a long time, a moment that she never thought would ever happen for she never thought she would lose Jason either, but she looked into those eyes of his. Taking a deep breath she placed her hand on his chest.

"We can help each other since I'm a virgin Ry not so virgin I don't know what to do, but once you penetrate me I will start to bleed a little but its normal, just so you know" she said softly. She laid down beside him and began to massage her breasts in front him him, motioning for him to touch her, suck on her nipples.
 
Last edited:
Maggie's hand lifting to cup his cheek was exactly what Ryan needed just then. He knew he'd been babbling earlier, but every word had been true. He wanted this so very badly, but he had no idea where to begin...at least not with a woman anyway.

When Maggie shifted her position and made it clear that she wanted to get up, Ryan rolled off of her and the couch and stood beside it, watching her nervously as she got off of the couch. He gladly let her take his hand, and when she started to lead him towards the bedroom, he felt his heart leap. He knew for sure then that this was actually going to happen, and that realization brought his nervousness back with a vengeance. His heart was hammering within his chest with each step they took closer to her bedroom.

Once the two of them got to Maggie's bedroom, Ryan was practically drowning from nervousness. Maggie didn't put any pressure on him, though. Quite the opposite really. With her help and slow and gentle touch, she helped him out of his pants and his boxers. Despite the battle going on in his mind, his body was of a mind of it's own. His eight inch cock hard hard as a rock and throbbing with each rapid beat of his heart. The playful push that she gave him to sit him down on the bed forced a soft chuckle from him, definitely something they'd both needed to lighten the mood a little. She then helped him take his shirt off, and the feel of her fingers brushing against his skin sent shivers down his spine again.

Maggie's next action actually caught Ryan a little off guard, but he certainly couldn't argue with the sight of her walking around the room, setting candles, and lighting them. It filled the room with a calming scent, something he was more than happy for. He then watched as she came to stand before him and slowly undressed herself. Her skirt came first, followed by her shirt. The action was alluring as hell, despite the innocent nature in which she did it, and it made sure that his blood was boiling when she finally moved around the bed to crawl in beside him. He met her gaze, his dark brown eyes almost black with his intoxication and desire, while her grey eyes almost seemed to glow in the candle light.

The feel of Maggie's hand on his chest during that intimate moment helped calm Ryan down and sort of center himself, despite everything he was feeling inside. "I understand Mags...Thank you." Ryan said in response to her words and explanation of what would happen when he penetrated her. In the back of his mind he had known that she was still a virgin, but it was a fact that had been overshadowed by everything else that had happened that night. This would truly be a first for both of them, and in her room surrounded by a glowing candlelight. It truly was the perfect setting.

Ryan swallowed hard as he watched Maggie lay back, scared that she was going to ask him to take her right away. That fear dissipated as he watched her hands lift up to massage her breasts, her eyes closing for a brief second before opening and finding his once more. Her eyes and motions drew him in, and he was grateful for the direction, even if it was an unspoken one. He crawled slowly up the bed from where he'd been sitting before she laid down, and a soft sigh slipped from his lips when he felt his hard cock sliding up the full length of her leg as he moved to cover her body with his. He laid on top of her as carefully as he could as he moved his lips to her breast, kissing the soft and pliable flesh beside her nipple. He couldn't resist the urge to inhale just then, and with that breath came the intimate scent of her skin. His eyes drifted closed as his arms slid beneath her back, arching her breasts up towards him a bit as he kissed them again and again. When he felt her hands in his hair pulling him towards her nipple, he gladly obliged, taking the diamond hard nub between his lips. His body was acting with a mind of it's own then, his tongue circling and flicking against the distended nub as his lips sucked hard on it. Her reactions drew him in and gave him courage. What he lacked in experience he hoped to make up for with excitement and eagerness.
 
A lot of things went on in her head over and over wondering if this was selfish of her, in that moment she felt like she should have stopped him in respect for what happened only a month ago. And to do this on his lovers birthday. She was afraid that this would fuck up there beautiful friendship, but that was why she was such a good person. Because she never thought of herself, she always thought of others before her own needs. It amazed her how she was the way she was. But as she watched him he was nervous as she was, but the thing she really liked was the fact that he wasn't stopping, that he was taking his time and doing the best that he could, since he was a virgin when it came to women. It was lovely to see him doing what it was he was doing to her, her eyes rolled in the back of her mind and couldn't help but just stop and wonder. How much she wanted him to just take her, she sadly wanted things done fast, but all good things to those who waited, her mother always said.

When he began to roll her nipples she could not help but groan out all kinds of things, murmurs mostly. In that moment everything seemed so perfect, she allowed him to do what ever he wanted with her, because it was a learning experience for both of them yes, but mostly for him. Her eyes filled with wonder "You may experiment on me Ry you won't hurt me and what better way to learn then on your bestfriend" She reached up stroking his cheek, he had a better body then she could have ever dreamed of. It was a good thing she had never seen him naked till this very day, because she would have had the kinds of dreams that would drive her mad since he hadn't been single. He gave her goosebumps all over her body and could not help but blush, she had never cared for her body, her breasts to small and her ass to big. But he had always seen the beauty in his friend, in her.

"And if you ever want to stop, we go at your pace Ryan"
 
Back
Top