BECCA v:- A nympho's tale Closed for bankbabe13

cumnchat

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 24, 2013
Posts
5,111
"NO, not again Becca, I'm done."

I rolled off Becca's soft lissom body and lay on my back exhausted, completely drained but Becca wouldn't let go of my cock, she had jumped my bones four times during the night and now she was sat on top of me her legs astride me and mashing her beautiful soft tits in my face.
Let me explain, I had met Becca at a downtown bar last night and we had gelled straightaway, Well she had come on to me so strong I couldn't resist those soft brown eyes and looking further down, her two luscious melons that she was flashing, she looked real class but with a predatory hungry look. Right now she looked completely different from the girl who had walked into my apartment and sat in the window recess with her long legs stretched out before her. her long dark hair being tousled provocatively. It was obvious I was going to score but how many times I had no idea. She had been insatiable and now she wanted even more.

"I reckon you need a football team not just me."
I said jokingly , then I saw her eyes sparkle, FUCK she was actually up for it.
 
Being the perky and flirty girly girl type I have always been, sometimes maybe too much, of a flirt and tease. Loving attention from guys as it seeks to play on my "princess" ego. We go to the local coffee shop for my morning dose of caffine. I picked out a pink blouse, white pleated skirt a good 2" above the knees and 3" strappy white heels as I akways liked "dressing up" in heels and dresses. Today was NOT good though as the line was crazy long.
As we stand there I look at you and say "watch I'll get us to front of line". With that comment I decide to put my flirty charm to the test. I look at the first guy in front of us and say "excuse me if you let us cut in front of you I'll let you feel up my breasts". Then waiting to see how he reacts to the bold offer.
 
I stand there flabbergasted by your outrageous offer, not yet accustomed to your flirty sexual behaviour, the guy you had made the offer to had no hesitation, he pulled you in front of him and wrapped his arms round you and groped your tits opening your blouse so he got a handful of your braless tits and he began to nibble on your neck and began dry humping you. To my surprise you didn't complain but pressed your ass back against his bulging pants and laughed, wriggling your ass, however it didn't last more than a couple of minutes until you tapped the next guy in front of you on the shoulder and grinned in expectation.
 
Not surprisingly others around us are all caught up in conversation or their phones while they wait in line or sit at the tables. The baristas busy with customers. I tap the guy in front to "offer" him the deal to move up in line and seeing my partially unbuttoned blouse and braless perky little 34B chest, he obliged. Just then the initial guy I got in front of claims they are brothers and they like to share. The guy infront of me turns around to cop a feel and his "brother" then turns me back to him and reaches into blouse to playfully flick my nipple. Then I'm turned back around so my back is towards him while the second "brother"cups my left breastand fondles it while making shall talk with me like nothing out of the ordinary is going on in this slow oving line.
 
I am just a bystander watching MY girl being mauled by these two guys claiming to be brothers. They pinched and pulled your nipples as you encouraged them giggling as one guy sucked on your tit through your pink blouse so it stood out like a beacon. I began to get mad as your skirt was lifted to show your tiny thong which you had pulled up tight outlining your hot camel toe and one of the guys tries to slip a finger underneath the thong but you slap him down "You'll just have to wait for that honey." simpering with your finger seductively in your mouth suggesting that the three of you should get together after coffee.
"C'mon Becca V these guys are just taking advantage."
 
Last edited:
"That's enough boys. You had your fun a deal is a deal as I cut infront of both of them and leave my blouse just shy of halfway undone. I tap the guy in front of me and give him the same "offer". This one is a bit different from the "brothers". He seemed annoyed by me bugging him at first since he was checking stocks on his phone and seemed rather arrogant. However seeing the state of my blouse and that I had no bra on over my perky little 34B breasts he obliged and simply nodded. As I stood in front of him, still a good 5 people from the counter, with my back to him,he untucked my blouse from my skirt in the front and boldly slid both hands to my bare breasts rubbing them,my perky little boobs fit perfectly in his hands as he cupped them while holding me fairly tight to him. Then he slid one hand out and quickly shot it up under my semi short pleated skirt. With two good yanks I gasped as he tore off my tiny lace thong and tossed it in the vicinity of the baristas. I was hoping it would hit the floor unnoticed as there was only one other woman about 3 customer back so it would be a 50/50 shot they'd guess they were mine.
 
Again I stood helpless and outraged at you offering your boobs to be mauled by just anyone, Christ, this guy wasn't even good looking, short and balding with a paunch but he soon had your blouse fully undone and no longer tucked into the waist of your skirt. He was making the most of your tits, squeezing and rolling them in his hands. He whispered something in your ear and your face lit up in a big smile as you leaned back against him your tits jutting out like two ripe melons. Then quick as flash his hand dived under your tiny skirt and a few seconds later it emerged with your thong in his hand . He lifted it to his nose, sniffed at it and licked at the wet crotch. He tossed it away and it landed on the floor near my feet. I bent down and picked it up stuffing it into my pocket.

"Is that what turns you on, discarded thongs and knickers, I bet you have quite a collection." One of the two brothers sneered at me.

"Shows what you know, I fucked the arse off her all last night,
you two wouldn't last an hour between ya.
" I put on my best put down voice and turned my attention back to Becca V who was now moaning quite loudly as she was being finger fucked by baldy. Fortunately this had all gone unnoticed in the general hubbub of Starbucks.
 
I was getting close to cumming sand whispered to the guy behind me "ok funs over hun". However he was in no mood to stop as he even fingered me faster wrapping a hand around my petite waist to hold me from bumping into the guy in front of me totally engrossed on his stocks on his phone. Part of me wanted to cum in public and the other not so much. You, not wanting to cause a scene tried to get closer to us but, because of the previous "brothers" were two behind us. Just then the line loved and now I was only one person from the counter with the guy behind me's fingers still buried under my skirt and inside me.
 
I saw Becca V whisper something to the guy who was fingering her and heard him growl back at her,

"The fun's over when I say it's over, you're so close to cumming and I want to be able to smell you for the rest of the day and make the whole office jealous as fuck when I let'em sniff my fingers."

He shoved his fingers in harder and deeper pumping faster and faster. I could see from the ecstatic look on your face that it was only a matter of seconds before you drenched the guy's fingers and puddled the remainder of your juice on the floor.
Just then you were at the head of the queue but in the throes of an extremely wet and noisy orgasm. Your hands clutched the edge of the counter and you leaned forward with your tits swinging and your legs splayed wide , the guy fingering you disappeared quickly leaving you to gasp out our order as you dripped your cum on the floor.
 
Hands on the counter, slightly bent forward and the staff shocked at what they had seen in my orgasm, not to mention the state my top was in. The manager comes out very angry at what I'm doing in his coffee shop. He tells me I should leave. I boldly tell him "I'll leave when I get fucked hard by the guy in the red cap. You were the only one inline fitting the description. It was then he matched to you pulled off your red cap put it upon his head and matched back toward me.
 
That was the trouble with Becca V I figured, she'd get herself into situations and then instead of shutting her mouth and fading into the background she'd shoot her mouth off and make things worse like now and all 'cuz she couldn't bear to not be noticed and stand in line like everyone else.
Well you were being noticed now, the manager, a guy the size of grizzly came out from the back and took in the state of his normally immaculate floor, now puddled with your cum and you grasping the counter riding out your orgasm.

"WTF is going on here? You make this fucking mess?" He jerked your head back by your short ponytail, "Get the fuck outta here." He growled menacingly. Anyone with an ounce of sense would have been out the door like a shot but NO not you, defiant to the end.
''ll leave when I get fucked hard by the guy in the red cap "

That should have been my cue to get outta there but I was still harbouring hopes of another round with you so I stayed. I should also have stuffed my red cap in my pocket but instead stood frozen with fear as Grizzly took my cap placed it on his head and went marching back to you.
"I'm the guy in the red cap now, any argument 'bout that?" He growled in your face.
"You want me to fuck you here or out back, I ain't fussed which"

He grabbed you in one massive hand lifting you by your hair and sat you on the counter and calmly stripped off your pink blouse and lifted the short white pleated skirt to reveal your glistening bald pussy.
"Lay back and open your fuckin' legs, when I'm done you can mop the floor and then we'll go out the back for some more fun."
 
Even up on the counter , the manager towers over my petite little 5'6 frame. Scared yet excited as I'm now topless, my perky and firm little 34B breasts exposed and little pleatedcskirt up around my waist as my heels dangle a good 3" off the floor. You are in the back but the guys won't let you push any closer to me to ruin their view, and you figure bad place guess fight so your "stuck" watching near bs k of line. The big manager places one hand on my sternum area to lay me on my back on the counter, then seemingly in one motion his cock is pulled out and slid into my tight hairless slit where I whimper a bit due to the size
"Coffee shop slut!" He barks "make a mess of my floor distract MY customers I'll show ya how I deal with that". His big meaty hands dwarf my petite little hips as he thrusts in and out of me. Coffee shop full and even a few more enter. My blouse next to me on the counter as he drills me commenting on my tight little body making me "pay" for messing up his floor as onlookers chant egging him on.
 
All I could hear was the crowded coffee house chanting

"C'mon Carlos fuck the bitch, make her cum and then make her clean up."

The crowd had a taste for seeing you get your hot hairless cunt being pounded and Carlos didn't disappoint them he rammed and plowed you harder than ever and I knew that sooner rather than later you'd gush your cream over the already slippery floor. I watched as you closed your eyes and threw your head back, thrusting your hips up to meet him and wrap your shapely legs round his waist wanting him to cum inside you. When you both climaxed simultaneously I knew that it would be some time before you came down from your high.

Carlos gasped and then grinned as a thought hit him,

"You're one hell of a fuck babe, I could use someone like you to pull in the punters, whaddya say you work here the rest of the day and you get fifteen minutes every hour to fuck as many guys as you like or just gobble them if that's what you want, but you gotta wear the uniform."

My heart sank as your eyes sparkled and you nodded and asked for a name badge with 'BECCA V' on it.

You disappeared out the back and reappeared five minutes later in a sexy barista uniform emblazoned with suggestive motifs on the cap 'FINE GRIND' and on the ass of the panties 'ROOM FOR CREAM'. You struck a innocent yet suggestive pose as Carlos grinned,

"Fantastic, get right to work honey."

The crowd surged around you, all trying to get a feel of you.
 
It was in my nature to egg the guys on testing my luck using my "charms". So in the sexy barista outfit and heels I was making great tips from the patrons until I came over to a table of 6 guys who thought they were better then me, typical coffee house snobs. Making lewd remarks on my petite little body and perky little 34B chest. Names like "barista bitch" and "coffee cunt". I tried to ignore them but when one took a creamer and squished it so it splashes my face and cleavage I slapped him saying "you guys couldn't handlle me I'm like an espresso baby to your decaf". My smart mouth usually got me in trouble and this was no exception.
Before I could react, my 5'6 frame was pushed foward and I fell chest first into the table.
One guy says "hey it's the 5th anniversary of this location how about some "anniversary" spankings for our new barista". With that they comment on my "could bounce a quarter off it ass and each give me 5 swats while holding me down on my belly. You think of intervening but know it would be a mute point with this crowd as they would be upset with a stop. I was quickly flipped onto my back. Two guys took out their clicks and grabbed my small hands telling me to stroke them. I went to protest and my hair was pulled back a bit, hat still on, as a cock is shoved in my mouth.
The one face fucking me says "perfect grind huh? I'll grind that pretty little smart mouth with my cock. Being made to stroke two cocks and one in my mouth was not enough for them. With my heels dangling about an inch off the floor, the side of my panties are pulled aside and my toned and tan legs spread open for a cock as it enters me. Breasts still coverd but two remain.
 
Last edited:
Becca V was doing great until she came across half a dozen toffs in expensive suits and shiny shoes. I knew they were trouble as soon as I saw them and tried to warn Becca V to stay away from them but as usual she knew best and her big mouth got her in trouble. I couldn't hear all the conversation but heard remarks like,

"Barista Bitch and Coffee Cunt" I knew, just knew trouble was just around the corner, there was point in me trying to intervene, six against one weren't favourable odds so Becca V would have to deal with them herself.

Things really came to a head when one of the guys squirted a creamer over Becca's smart new uniform, face and cleavage, if she had just laughed it off and walked away that would've been the end of it but oh no, smart ass Becca V slapped his face and she actually sneered at these well to do yobs,

"You guys couldn't handle me I'm like an espresso baby to your decaf."

This was too much for them, being spoken to like that by a trashy Barista, I could tell they were out to teach her a lesson. Becca's big mouth had done it again.

Quick as a flash Becca V was face down on the table, her long legs flailing and her ass up in the air. I heard something about,

"hey it's the 5th anniversary of this location how about some "anniversary" spankings for our new barista."

I didn't have a cluewhat they were talking about but it led to Becca V being held face down and receiving five stinging slaps from each of them on her ass, the uniform panties too thin to absorb the slaps and her cute little ass soon turned pink then blazed into a bright scarlet.
Becca was flipped on to her back and soon had a cock in each hand and one fucking her face, her panties were pulled to one side and a larger than average cock slid into her glistening wet cunt. It was then that I realized that far from being humiliated Becca V was actually ENJOYING it. There were two spare guys and they stripped Becca's top off baring her wobbling tits and they began jerking off over her.
The guy face fucking her got off first and Becca swallowed his load and calmly said,

"Very nice boys, is that all you got?"

Amazingly they just tucked their cocks away and red faced they left.
 
After the guys leave dejected. I fix my uniform and the rest of the day goes by with little fanfare. Most the nerdy bookworm types who gave me extra tips just to watch me work. I gave Carlos his percentage of the tips which far exceeded his other baristas. He said if I ever needed part time job again to come back. I get redressed in my original clothes and we head home. On the way home I say I need to run to store for a few things. While at store I text you saying " lay me out three outfits when I get home I'll pick one I'm still horny from those losers who are obviously "decaf". I arrive home and head to check out your choices.
 
After Becca had dealt with the coffee shop dudes I hung around keeping an eye on her ready to intervene if she got any more unwanted hassle but the customers just seemed happy to watch her wiggle and sway her cute ass between the tables although a couple were intent on following the motif on her rear to the letter and pulled her panties open to pour their cream into her panties. Becca V took it all in her stride, giggling as the cream slid down the crack of her ass.
At the end of the day she split her tips with Carlos and agreed to pop in from time to time for a shift, half promising Carlos a grope. On the way back to her place she said she had to get a few things from the store, then she texted me

'Be a honey and find some sexy outfits for me to wear I'm all horny and wanna do some teasing.'

I took that to mean she wanted to dress up sexy just for me and then we'd end up in bed. I had never looked in Becca's clothes closet and was amazed at the number of sexy outfits she had. Bearing in mind that she loved to be looked at and also shock. I chose three out fits that I thought would suit her mood
A very short backless number that would barely cover her delicious ass.

A tight black dress that hugged every curve and showed off her long shapely legs.

A Deep pink halter neck with a boob revealing plunging neckline.

Then selfishly i chose a set of black lingerie and stockings in the hope that I would have the opportunity to take them off for her when we went to bed.
 
I close the black tight strapless dress. I always liked those to "tease" because most guys considered them "easy access" dresses. Meaning pull up or pull up or pull diwn to expose me. My perky little 34B chest is perfect for this tight dress. I add the lingerie and stockings and saunter into the living room where your watching sports. I begin to dance in front of you groping my own boons through the dress and turning around and bending over showing my tight ass and stocking clad toned legs to you shaking my ass as I do so. Then flashing a wicked grin, I turn back around and say "you like bananas I think I need peeled" playfully flicking at the top half of the strapless dress as I blow you a kiss.
 
I was annoyed at first when Becca V began dancing in front of the TV, blocking my view, I tried looking round her but her round ass moved to block my view again. Then when you began holding your boobs and bending over showing me your long ylon clad legs I lost interest in the TV and held your hips as you swayed in front of me, daring me to take it further. The deliberate shake of your ass right in front of my face brought it home to me that you wanted to play and play seriously. Your wicked grin and comment about banana's, brought my own personal banana to life so I pulled it out and insisted you sit down, right on my banana which now was thickening and stiffening nicely. I didn't need to make any adjustment as it slid straight into your wet pink hole. My hands went around you and easily pulled the top of your dress down leaving your tits free to bounce their way into my hands. Your giggles and bouncing up and down inflamed my need to really fuck you as you wanted me to all along. My hands ran over your hot body. the panting increasing as your arousal increases. Nuzzling the back of your neck and stroking your spine, slowly easing your dress down until it is just a strip of material around your waist.

Pulling you back to lean against me with my hands inside your bra and your nylon clad legs spread wide, giving me full access to your hungry wet cunt.
"MMM that's good Becca V let's go to bed and fuck in comfort."
 
Last edited:
I slide off you and say no "right here right now" I slide down to the plush dark blue carpet in front of the tv and lie back knee up legs spread. Biting my lower lip and roaming my hand over my perky little 34B's. Looking up to see your show is starting. "This way you can watch your show and fuck me hard to". Just then the show was interrupted by the presidents speech. I could tell you were ticked off at tv and wondered would you take your "frustrations" out in me then and there or perhaps another location in the house.
 
Last edited:
All thoughts of watching TV went out of the window as my sexy horny Becca V lay on the floor with her legs spread ready to take my jumping, twitching cock and you played with your perky tits, pulling and pinching your hard pink buds.

"Becca V you are a very naughty girl.""

I chided you, stroking your firm but soft silky smooth thighs, using my fingers to take little steps up your thighs until I landed one finger on your clit and another in the centre of your wet juicy pussy. I stirred the juices bubbling in your pussy and flicked your hardening clit.

"Yes a very naughty girl indeed, let's see if you are just as naughty while I eat your cunt."

At that you opened your legs wider and pulled my head between your legs.
 
As your head dives between my toned thighs I gasp at the initial feeling of your tongue. I then wrap my legs around your upper back to almost pull you in more. The feeling drives me nuts as "horny" seems tommy natural insatiable state. I arch my back and use my hips to meet your head and tongue with thrusts of my own trying to control the pace. Breathing picking up as you have always had a "talented" tongue.
 
Last edited:
My tongue rasps along your smooth wet slippery slit probing into your hot hungry hole.with your legs draped over my shoulders and locked ankles on my back you keep my lips glued to your desperate needy cunt and your moans of pleasure tell me that you won't be letting me go anytime soon so I concentrate on your pleasure,knowing that I will soon be plunging my rampant cock inside your tight wet haven.
 
Showing my insatiable side ,and how strong my toned legs are, with them wrapped around you i twist my body to put you on your back. With one swift move I change position so I put my pussy on your face, sitting on it pretty much. As my mouth goes right toward your erect member. 69 with me on top as I slowly rub my pussyback and forth almost daring you to stick your tongue up in it.

As I do that I go back and forth from sucking your cock to pulling my head off and stroking it at various speeds then returning to bobbing my head up and down, teasing you so you can't get used to one motion or the other.
 
Becca V's blowjob was something else, an artiste at work as she teased my rampant cock, sucking and licking from base to tip then leaving just the tip in her warm wet mouth and looking at me mischievously poked her tongue into my cock slit.

"Becca V , baby why do you have to be such a fucking good cock sucking slut?

I groaned in ecstasy as she returned to deepthroating me and squeezing my tightly packed ball sac.

That was all the time I had to speak before she jammed her fiery hot wet cunt in my face, my tongue went into automatic overdrive sucking and licking and chewing on her batwing pussy lips. I closed my eyes in rapture as her wet sloppy hole deposited her creamy juice in my mouth and when I opened them her clit was right before my eyes and I took it between my teeth and shook my head slowly side to side. Becca V screeched loudly and her body shook as she multi orgasmed on my face.

"Wow baby that was ,,,,,, well it was,,,, fucking,,, fantasic."

I lay there unable to move as Becca V finished me off by hand and directed my spurting Jizz onto her waiting pink tongue and making a show of swallowing every drop.
 
Back
Top