Seduced by the Squire (closed for cumnchat)

Opensesame54321

Lost in Limbo
Joined
Apr 28, 2011
Posts
4,754
Bridget Sweetwater

http://m.shutterstock.com/images/84408943

Bridget looked once again at the paper in her hands. She had not been able to read it, requiring her to visit the local priest. She should have known that the news would not be good.

Papa had died just 3 months earlier, leaving her an unpleasant surprise. The little cottage that she had grown up in, had lived in all her life, was not really theirs. Mama had died when Bridget was 10. Since then, it had been just her and Papa. And he always took care of everything. They always took care of each other. She cooked, and cleaned the house, did the mending, while Papa took care of the crops. It was small, but enough for them.

Papa had apologized for not having enough for her a dowry. So, at 18 years of age, Bridget had resigned herself to the fact that she would either die an old maid, or wind up married to a widower in order to raise his children. Bridget was not an ugly young lady. With her auburn hair and grey eyes and clear complexion, she was attractive enough. But lack of a dowry kept any of the local lads from dating her or asking for her hand.

Suddenly, Papa had died, and to her surprise, she had received a letter. The priest had read it to her and she discovered that the cottage was not theirs. It belonged to Lord Lexford. She had traveled up to the Manor and met with him. He was a sweet older man that took pity on her in her situation, and told her that she could stay. He had promised to reduce her payments. She had traveled back home, a great weight lifted from her shoulders.

And then, not one month later Lord Lexford was dead. Something about dying while hunting. So once again she worried about whether she would get to stay at her cottage. Lord Lexford's heir was in the process of taking over.

This morning another letter had arrived and once again, she went to see the priest. This letter was from Lord Lexford's heir, demanding that she present herself in 2 days time, along with full payment due or be prepared to vacate the premises. There was no mention of the agreement between Lord Lexford and herself.

She was worried but surely the heir would be as kind as Lord Lexford had been.
 
Joshua Lexford

Returning home after serving in the royal Lancers in India for the better part of two years Joshua was all at sea, his father had died making him the heir to the family estate. The estate was in a parlous state with unpaid bills arriving almost every day and sifting through the papers Joshua discovered that a small cottage on the estate was being rented to a young woman for only half of what it was worth so he sent a letter demanding payment in full and that the woman present herself to him in two days to discuss her intentions of either staying on at the cottage paying the full rent or finding alternative accommodation and repaying the back rent.
He was being harsh he knew as his father had been a generous man and there must have been some reason for him to reduce the rent by half so he decided to see for himself the condition of the cottage and get a measure of the occupant.

"William, inform the stable lad that I require a horse in thirty minutes, fully saddled."

"Yes Sir." replied William, the manservant, scurrying away to pass on his Master's orders.

Forty five minutes later he was astride his steed and on his way to Rose Cottage. Not wishing to make his presence known he halted in the shadow of some trees on a hill overlooking the cottage and saw a comely looking wench hanging out some washing.

'I could have some plans for you if you can be persuaded' He mused before making his way home deep in thought.
 
Two days later, Bridget dressed in her best dress. As she only owned two, she did not think it proper to wear her work dress to visit a Lord. She could only hope that the new Lord Lexford would be as understanding as his predecessor had been.

In a hanky she had gathered all the coinage she had and knotted it within. It would not begin to make the payment demanded and she worried as to her future.

Once ready, she began the 3 mile journey to the mansion. There had been a rain yesterday, and the road still carried its fair share of mud and muck. She had tried to avoid them but nevertheless she still managed to arrive several hours later at the front steps of the mansion with mud and water soiling her hem, her face smudged with dust, and her shoes and stockings almost ruined.

She rang the doorbell, and halfway expected the butler to demand she use the servants entrance. However, he allowed her entrance and had her stand just inside the door.

She took in her surroundings as she waited. The opulence of the house was such a contrast to her own Rose Cottage. The marble floors were highly polished and on either side were closed doors and in the center was a sweeping staircase leading to the second floor.

As she stood there waiting, she tried to clean off the road but she felt that all she had done was make things worse.
 
Last edited:
"Miss Bridget Sweetwater sir"
William announced her with a pompous sniff.

"Very well show her in William"

As the young girl shuffled into his study where he conducted his business Joshua made pretence of shuffling some papers on his desk but appraising her from under lowered eyes. Yes she was more comely than he had appreciated earlier even though she was in a wet bedraggled state, her hair in rat's tails from the rain but her cheeks were rosy from the wind and the rain had plastered her dress to her like a second skin accentuating her abundant curves.

Looking up he swallowed and then in his sternest voice he asked,

"Well Miss Sweetwater I hope you are not here to waste my time. You don't have the monies that I requested, that much is clear, if you had it you would have placed it in front of me by now and our business would be done. So what DO you want? To plead with me to allow you to remain in Rose Cottage no doubt. Don't waste your breath, my mind is made up, I have a landworker who can pay the full rent, he will be moving in the day after tomorrow. Which brings me to you, where will you go? How will you pay me the monies that you owe me? The simple answer is either the workhouse or debtor's prison neither of which is an attractive prospect. However I do have an alternative, you will stay the night here and dine with me while I outline my proposition and you can sleep on it and give me your answer in the morning.,,,,,,,OH one more thing are you still intact? You haven't lain with anyone yet?"

Joshua shuffled the papers some more and rang for William.

"Take Miss Sweetwater to the dressing maids and tell them to clean her up in presentable clothes, they may use one of my late Mother's dresses which I think will fit and lay a place for her at dinner. You may both go."

William harrumphed his displeasure but followed his orders. As they left him alone Joshua realised that he hadn't allowed his guest to speak but she would have her chance over dinner.
 
Last edited:
The butler showed her into a room where there was a roaring fireplace. Though she would have preferred to take a moment to collect herself and become more presentable, instead she was left in front of a desk where a young man worked, looking through papers.

She waited for him to give her his attention before speaking, but suddenly, he looked at her and launched into a tirade. In two seconds flat, she found herself homeless and destined for the workhouse or debtors prison in order to pay monies owed him.

Owed him? She had an agreement with the former Lord Lexford. She didn't owe, did she? She tried to speak but he carried on as if she were a mute.

Suddenly now, he announced that she would spend the night here in the mansion.

OH one more thing are you still intact? You haven't lain with anyone yet?

Bridget was outraged! How dare he even ask such a question! She flushed and blushed, her tongue tied that a gentleman would even ask such a question.

The man before her was young, trying to guess his age would leave her at the doorstep of a guess of maybe 25 if she pushed it, more like 20 of 21. He must have been the product of a late in life dalliance. The young man was certainly old enough to know proper manners. He was good looking, in that way of upper society was. Still, that gave him no right...

Suddenly she was being ushered away and up the stairs by the butler, who acted as if she had the plague. She was shown into a room where three maids curtsied before attacking her with gusto. They had her stripped and soaking in a tub of fragrant hot water. The mud and muck and grime were scrubbed away, and every inch of her, including her hair, was clean in no time.

Next, she was taken out, and with big fluffy towels, her body was rubbed dry. A dress was thrown over her head - even though it fit, she felt that too much of her shoulders showed but before she could say anything, one of the maids began to style her hair.

Before she knew it, she was preparing to follow the butler back down the stairs, heading for the dining room. She was now homeless and wearing different clothes from what she had arrived in.

And she had yet to even utter a word.
 
Joshua sat in a deep leather chair sipping a pre dinner brandy and musing as to how to but his proposition to the young maiden from Rose Cottage when William entered after knocking and announced in a sneering tone that Joshua noted and made a mental note to reprimand him.
"Miss Bridget Sweetwater Sire."

Joshua looked up and gasped, surely this wasn't the same bedraggled girl who had stood before him not an hour since? She was beautiful, her auburn hair brushed and set in ringlets, her pale alabaster shoulders gleamed in the flickering flames of the roaring fire, her hands and arms encased in fine lace gloves. As she came towards him somewhat nervously the upper curves of her breasts quivered, her waist was cinched and accentuated her figure. Her gait was slightly ungainly but he put that down to her being unaccustomed to the complexities of managing the floor length gown.

"Welcome my dear I am afraid it will be a simple meal of cold meat and pickle, but a sweet dessert to follow. Please take a seat."

Suddenly, in an instant his eyes narrowed and he barked "William, fetch me the girl who picked this gown for Miss Sweetwater."

He could not tell them why his genial demeanour had changed so suddenly' He couldn't say that he saw his dear departed mother sitting opposite him dressed in her finery for the County Ball. True, it had been ten years since she had departed this world from consumption at the tender age of thirty three when he was only twelve but he missed her beautiful face and motherly kisses almost daily.

"The girl you requested Sire" Announced William sombrely and he was followed by a young girl of no more than nineteen with a frightened look on her face for she had never spoken to or been addressed by the squire.

"Why did you pick that gown for Miss Sweetwater to wear? My instructions were to make her presentable not a lady."

"I'm sorry if it displeases you sir but I thought it would maybe be her one chance to wear something so beautiful" Tears running down her cheeks.

"Very well , you were well intentioned but you shall be punished anyway, bend over the chair and lift your skirts."

In front of them all he waited until the maid was in position then carefully selected a riding crop from those adorning the walls then stepping behind the sobbing girl he tore down her knee length bloomers baring her backside and proceeded with five strokes of the crop ignoring her screams as each one landed leaving red welts across her rear.

"Remember this night well, now go and get yourself attended to." Dismissing her with a wave of his hand as she scurried away.

Turning to Bridget he scowled "You should have said something surely you realise that such finery is not for the likes of you, Take the gown off, NOW, TAKE IT OFF NOW."
 
Bridget had stood things as long as she could. She still had as yet been able to say a word. She had watched the man wipe away her life with one swipe of his hand, as if she were a bug. She had just seen him bare a young ladies behind and whip her. And now, he wanted her to undress. Well, she would. But not in front of him.

"I will first have my say. You, sir, are no gentleman! I have just seen how you treat your staff. Reprimands are one thing, but to bare a young ladies privates in front of others to whip her is unnecessary, uncalled for, and improper. You are right. Such finery is not for the likes of me. I prefer my own clothes, and though they may have been dirty and wet, at least I came by them honestly. Your behavior has been rude, condescending, dismissive, and overbearing. You are a cad, a scoundrel, and a bounder."

She stood there, all 5'2" of her, eyes flashing in anger and indignation, cheeks flushed with color, and told him, "You may have the dress back, sir. I will change upstairs back into my own dress and leave. Good day, Lord Lexford!"

And with every amount of dignity she possessed, Bridget turned to leave the room. Her father would be proud of her, standing up for herself.
 
Last edited:
Joshua stood in silence as the young whippersnapper of a girl tore a strip off him, she was right of course , he had overstepped the boundaries of propriety but who was she to berate him in his own home ?
As she turned to leave he laughed heartily, the peals of laughter echoing round the dining room as William stood open mouthed.

"Wait wench, let me apologise for my behaviour, it was wrong to humiliate the poor girl but she will be compensated by sharing my bed tonight unless of course you would prefer it was you."

He watched as she paused and looked back at him with something akin to hatred in her eyes

"If you leave now where will you go? You are homeless, nigh on penniless and just the clothes you arrived in. At least let me put my proposal to you which I will only do if you remove my mother's gown here and now, and sit and eat with me, William, you may leave us. See girl I do not wish to bare you for all to see, just for my eyes. "

So saying he stepped up to her and spun her round and grabbing the bodice of the dress he tore it from her and without a word he threw the whole dress into the fire leaving Bridget half naked and trembling at his sudden mood changes.

"There, that is settled you are going nowhere until we have eaten and you have heard my proposal "

Joshua pulled out a chair for her at the foot of the table and sat at he other end helping himself to a plate of ham ,beef and pickle.

"MMM Help yourself my dear, you must be starving."
 
Last edited:
One minute Bridget was preparing to march upstairs and change back into her own clothes, and suddenly, the beast stopped her, ripped the beautiful dress off her, and after throwing the remains in the fire, sat down to eat as if nothing had happened.

She stood there, the swell of her breast just peeking over the underclothes still left her, staring at what must be a lunatic as Lord Lexford sat down and began to devour his meal.

She slowly sat in the offered chair, half a feared that the crazed man might turn violent. True, she was hungry as she had not eaten since that morn when she had eaten a bit of hard bread before walking to this house.

She slowly ate, trying her best to keep her dignity as she sat there half naked. He was right. She was homeless and had nowhere to go. Her father would be disappointed in how she had handled things. And now, she was apprehensive to hear what his proposal was.
 
Joshua watched Bridget as she picked at her food, saying nothing until he had finished eating.

"Right Miss Sweetwater, to business, earlier I asked if you were still intact but you deigned to not answer, whether or not you are or are not is of no concern to me but was a ploy to ascertain if you would lie to gain an advantage, as if you had said yes and I later discovered that you were no longer a virgin then you would have lied to me , on the other hand if you had said that every lad in the county had fucked you (please excuse my coarse language) and I discovered that were indeed still a virgin then that would also have been a lie. So I ask you again."

Joshua held his hand up.

"No, do not answer yet, wait until you have heard my proposition. You are in a precarious position with no home, no money and no one to care for you, ,,,,,but,,,, there is a way out of this,,,,,,. You could stay here at Lexford Manor where you will have shelter, food in your belly and most importantly the opportunity to work off your debt to me, all you have to do is warm my bed when I request it, when the debt is paid to my satisfaction you may choose any of the fine clothes my dear mother left. That is the gist of my proposal , there is more but that can wait, bye the bye I will refrain from reprimanding the maids as I did earlier. Do I have your answer now or do you you wish to sleep in my bed tonight and give me your answer in the morning?"

He gave a short laugh and flicked a crust of bread to land between her ample breasts. He then rose and casually walked to where Bridget sat and stood behind her and reached over her shoulder to delve into her cleavage and retrieve the crust before popping it into his mouth.

"I wonder what other tasty morsels you keep down there. " he chuckled
 
Last edited:
She was appalled at the proposal set forth. The more he talked, the worse it got. As if he were some prize that any maiden would want, the man asked her to sleep with him to work off what was due him. And then to pitch food down her cleavage and retrieve it himself!

Bridget stood and turned to face the Lord of the manor. Her hand came back and slapped the face of the young man. The sound was loud in the room, and for a moment, the only other sound was the dress burning in the fireplace. Bridget finally spoke.

"How dare you make such a proposition to me! As if to be bedded by the likes as you some prize to be won. I pity that poor maid that had to suffer at your hands. For if the likes as you is what I face upon marriage, I would as soon remain unknown to man. Good day!"

With righteous indignation, Bridget headed for the door. The sooner she was from this horrid place, the better! With as much dignity as possible despite that fact that she wore only underclothes, she tore open the door and headed for the staircase. She remembered where her clothes had been left and she would have to suffer the embarrassment of being seen in such undress.
 
Last edited:
Joshua's face stung as the small but sturdy wench slapped his face but he was half expecting such a reaction to his proposal as she had already displayed the fact that she was spirited and not afraid to speak her mind.

As soon as she was out of the door he was issuing orders to William,

"Make sure she does not leave the house William, take here to my bedroom and prepare her for me, she will pay dearly for that slap."

Gingerly he stroked his burning cheek.

!Of course Sir, she will not leave, do you wish for her to prepared fully or would you be wanting to finish the preparation yourself?"

"Fully prepared, leave her to reconsider, let me know when she is ready and I will let her imagination run amok for a while."

William bowed from the hip and left to find the strumpet who had dared to strike his master.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

It took William barely five minutes to find Bridget and she had her back to him with her chemise top around her waist and clearly naked from thereon up. Silently he crept up behind her and wrapped a muscled left arm around her grasping, a luscious soft but firm breast in his hand and squeezing it hard.

"The Master says you are not to be allowed to leave the house so be a good little girl and come with me. He has plans for you tonight."

Bridget squirmed in his grasp but he slid his hands under her chemise and between her legs, salaciously sliding along her pantaloon covered slit before palming her mound and lifting her up, her legs kicking out wildly in all directions. Without effort he carried her to his Master's bedroom and blocking the doorway he set her down.

"If yer knows what's good for yer yer'll do exactly what I say, strip right down Missy and lay on t' bed wiv yer arms above yer 'ead," His excitement revealing his common upbringing and so his language.

She didn't move and just glared at him so he sighed, shrugged and stripped her himself, his eyes roaming over her luscious soft body, his eyes glancing from her heaving breathless upturned breasts to the dark mass of curly hair between her legs that shielded her sex.

"By 'eck Missy yer a right beauty 'tis no wonder the Master 'as taken a fancy to yer. Mind you ;is ways aren't every woman's cup o' tea so if you want someone to attend to yer comforts yer know where to find me."

He ended his little speech just as he finished binding her spread legs and he checked her arms were secure above her head.

"Thee will do, t' master can 'ave 'is way wiv yer now whichever is 'is wont."

William left Bridget alone with her thoughts
 
Last edited:
She did not run into anyone as she headed back to where she had left her dress. As she was busy getting her dress together she was suddenly grab from behind and she found a large masculine hand squeezing her left breast while the other hand found the slit in her pantaloons and palmed her sex as she was picked up and carried down the hall into another room.

If yer knows what's good for yer yer'll do exactly what I say, strip right down Missy and lay on t' bed wiv yer arms above yer 'ead,

Bridget turned, ready to fight the man facing her, which happened to be that snooty butler. She found the idea that he had put his hands on her privates to be abhorrent. And that he expected her to strip and lay down on the bed - the man must be mental!

The man attacked her with much gusto, appearing to relish his job. Despite her valiant attempt to retain as much of the clothing that she now wore, the butler's strength 'twas greater than hers and through she did manage to claw the back of the butler's hand, in too short a time, she found herself naked and tied to the master bed, her legs spread and showing that which no man had ever seen until today. Her breast, heaving and also revealing, were starting to pucker in the cooling air.

She could feel the manservant's eyes roaming her exposed flesh just as the man's hands had done as he had bound her.

Missy yer a right beauty 'tis no wonder the Master 'as taken a fancy to yer. Mind you ;is ways aren't every woman's cup o' tea so if you want someone to attend to yer comforts yer know where to find me. Thee will do, t' master can 'ave 'is way wiv yer now whichever is 'is wont.

Once gone, Bridget was alone in the room. If not for her position, the room would have been a warm and welcoming one. It was large and richly appointed, with a fireplace and two wingback chairs facing the roaring fire in it. There was dark oak paneling around the room and various paintings and the odd stuffed animal head on the walls. Even the bed which she was so skillfully tied to was of dark wood and 4 large post, one at each corner. The bed was soft - much softer than her own bed - and the bedding was soft and silky.

There was no question as to Lord Lexford's intent - it would take an idiot not to see the future. Here she had worked to remain pure and now she would lose her maidenhead to the likes of Lord Lexford. Not that he was unattractive. His face had a gentle look, the look of a gentleman. Until you looked in his eyes. There in his eyes you could see a man that was used to having his way.

She hated that she would lose her virginity to the likes as him, and not to a husband or true love.

Every sound that she heard outside the door would set her heart pounding, until it would grow quiet again. Until the next round of noises to start the whole thing up again. Her body felt cool, exposed as she was and despite the fire in the fireplace. She would from time to time, try her bindings in the off chance that they had come loose, but each time found them just as tight.
 
Last edited:
"She's prepared for you now Sir, just as you requested.

"Thank you William , I hope you weren't over zealous with her. Methinks I'll let her stew a while longer she's not going anywhere."

Joshua took another sip of his brandy sprawled in the large leather chair in front of the fire and pondered how to approach the challenge awaiting him in his bedroom. Eventually he hauled himself up and made his way up the wide sweeping staircase and along the hall to his room ensuring that his booted footsteps could be heard.

Once inside he saw the spirited girl lying bound on his bed fully displayed, her hair now mussed and spread across the pillow framing her angry insolent face. His eyes though raked over her body as he stood and drank in her enticing curves. Her skin was a pale ivory , unblemished except for a small bruise on her left breast which Joshua believed was due to William. No matter, he could hardly blame him for taking a feel of her.

"This all your doing Bridget, if you had not been so hostile to my proposition we could now be entwined together on this very bed." unbuttoning his shirt as he spoke and pulling off his boots, he stood bare chested over her and skimmed his hand over her breasts lingering at each puckered nipple.

"I believe that within every spirited woman like yourself there is a passion waiting to be released, a passion that is all devouring so that it cannot be hidden and has to be sated. The secret is finding the key to unlock this passion, that is why you are here. If you remember I have twice asked you if you were still intact and I have not received a straight answer but unwittingly during your tirade against my proposition you answered my question, I believe your exact words were ' For if the likes as you is what I face upon marriage, I would as soon remain unknown to man.!'. Now to me that is as good as saying that have never felt the heat of a man between your legs, BUT it does NOT mean that you have not thought about it, dreamt about it even"

All the time he spoke his hands were skimming lightly over her pale tender flesh teasing the skin into goosebumps and his eyes were looking for a sign, any sign that he was any nearer to having her come to him willingly. His voice had been a low, soft, seductive whisper and almost friendly.

On the verge of giving up he was about to slap her when he noticed her nipples had enlarged dramatically and were now like light brown acorns at the tips of her breasts and her breathing was growing faster. With a sense of triumph he leaned over her and kissed her soft pink lips and slid his tongue into her warm moist mouth as her lips parted almost unwillingly. He knew he was almost there but there was still work to be done if she was to be his unconditionally.
 
She heard heavy footstep outside the door. Her heart started its rapid thumping. This time, the door opened and in strode the man himself. He closed the door and stood there admiring his handiwork, as if he himself had actually done it.

She was angry and embarrassed as his hand skimmed over her body, saying something about how this whole thing was all her fault, his hand caressing her breast as it tightened to his touch. She was angry at her traitorous body showing any reaction to his attention. Her heart began beating faster as he slowly removed each item of clothing as he spoke.

Eventually he stood before her in just his pants. She knew what lay beneath them. Being raised on a farm, she knew about sex. She had seen sex being done by the animals. And she had seen babies and changed the odd diaper and knew the difference between the sexes. But she had never seen an adult male naked and therefore had no idea as to how much that male appendage grew.

...Now to me that is as good as saying that have never felt the heat of a man between your legs, BUT it does NOT mean that you have not thought about it, dreamt about it even

Every girl dreams of the day that she would fall in love and get married and raise a family. Yes, she had wondered what it would be like to find a young man who would fall in love, marry and make love to her. Her breath quickened and she felt a strange quickening almost in the pit of her stomach, or perhaps a bit lower.

The whole time his voice was low and seductive as his hand softly caressed her body, and if she had not been tied up, she suspected that she would have been shaking.

And quite against her will, she could feel something a strange feeling between her legs, almost something like moisture gathering. Her breast began to feel heavier.

She voice was tremulous and quiet. She tried to remain calm, as she was clearly at the disadvantage.

"Please, sire, if you will release me and let me leave, I will tell no one of this. Please just let me leave."

She had tried anger, perhaps a honeyed approach. Maybe she could avoid him discovering her traitorous body.

Then to her dismay, her bent down to kiss her, his lips soft and gentle as he slipped his tongue between her parted lips.

Until then, her only kiss had been that of a parent kissing a child. Never had a boy kissed her, nor a man since she reached adulthood, and certainly had anyone slipped a tongue in her mouth and caressed her tongue. This action totally bought her off track and she lay there, stunned, and surprised and allowing it. What was this devil doing to her body, for her mind still fought what was happening, even as her body was preparing for the inevitable.
 
Last edited:
The kiss that Joshua stole from Bridget was all too brief though it was honeyed and very very pleasant. She had almost responded he could sense it as she turned her head away breaking the kiss but it woke the snake in his pants, stiffening awkwardly within it's confines.
'Please, sire, if you will release me and let me leave, I will tell no one of this. Please just let me leave."
'

Joshua was in no mood to stop now and continued his unhurried exploration of her body his hands travelling over her rib cage and her cute dimpled navel and arriving eventually at the glorious bush of auburn curls atop her mound. His fingers slid amongst the curls and he moved his hand amongst the silky hair the heel of his palm accidentally grazing the hood of her clit, Her reaction was astounding as she jerked her hips away and he heard a muffled "Nooo."

Intrigued by this he used his fore finger to run small circles around the fleshy hood and before long it opened slightly and the tip of her clit reared it's head.

"So that's the key or was it the picture I painted in your mind?"Joshua chuckled as he played with her tender button, watching her eyes roll and her head sway side to side. He knew he had her now and played her like a fisherman, sliding a finger along her slit feeling her warm wetness coating his fingers as it oozed from her virgin hole.

"Shall I break it now with my finger or wait until you can wrap your legs around me?" Not really expecting an answer but hoping she would just beg him to 'do it.'
 
Last edited:
His hand continued skimming her body, unhurried and gentle. She closed her eyes, wishing him gone or herself elsewhere as fingers tickled her navel and traveled lower to arrive at her lower curls. He ran his fingers through their lushness as he touched some magical place down there. Fire shot through her body as she gave a groan and exclaiming, "Nooo!", tried to move her hips away from him.

To her dismay, he began to rub down there until she felt her abdomen tighten as it felt as if she had wet herself. She had never felt anything like this before and tears formed in the corners of her eyes. She gritted her teeth as they ran into her hair to disappear. She would not cry!

So that's the key or was it the picture I painted in your mind?

The devil continued is action, teasing that area as her head turned from side to side as if to deny what was happening. She could feel his finger playing in her sex. moving the wetness around. Her hips would occasionally move, almost as if joining in her corruption as her body began to betray her more. She felt the nipples tighten and she fought the urge to arch her back.

Shall I break it now with my finger or wait until you can wrap your legs around me?

She shook her head, biting her tongue and refusing to answer. This man was evil, and yet his hands were moving across her , fingers teasing her sex and her breath caught in her chest.

"Please..." There was a hesitation. "...stop!" Her head went back against the pillow. "This is...wrong!" Her voice came out breathy.
 
Joshua barely heard Bridget's breathy whispered pleas as she struggled to control her body's reaction to his caresses and soft, seductive words.

'Please......stop' The hesitation evident 'This is...wrong!'

Sternly but gently as if chastising a child for telling an untruth Joshua murmured in her ear,

"If it is so wrong why do you hesitate? If you are unsure then surely 'tis wiser to carry on and see what happens next. You could possibly be denying yourself untold pleasure, already you are experiencing feelings beyond your comprehension but up to now we have barely scratched the surface."

Joshua stood to his full height and beginning to unbutton his tight fitting trousers he commanded,

"Watch, Bridget, I don't doubt that this will be the first time you have seen a man's manhood in all it's expectant glory, so relish the sight so it stays with you forever."

With a flourish he dropped his pants so his long, thick meaty rod was pointing straight at Bridget's astonished face.

"If I release an arm would you like to touch it? Feel the heat of a man in need and wonder how it would feel sliding inside your maidenhood?"

Joshua swung his hips to the side and his rod swung lazily in arc through the air his heavy hairy balls nestling tightly in their sac.

"Later we will discuss the ins and outs of using your body, sufficient for now to say that your body is a most potent weapon but to use it correctly you must also know a man's body and how he thinks, Under my tutelage you will learn all this and more."

Joshua then climbed on the bed and slid his hairy muscular thighs under Bridget's creamy out spread thighs and moved until the tip of his appendage was resting on the moist pink lips of Bridget's entrance. He then looked at her and arched an inquiring eyebrow.
 
Last edited:
If it is so wrong why do you hesitate? If you are unsure then surely 'tis wiser to carry on and see what happens next. You could possibly be denying yourself untold pleasure, already you are experiencing feelings beyond your comprehension but up to now we have barely scratched the surface.

His voice sounded in her ear like the serpentine the Garden of Eden and as if to prove her thoughts, he began to unbutton his pants.

Watch, Bridget, I don't doubt that this will be the first time you have seen a man's manhood in all it's expectant glory, so relish the sight so it stays with you forever

Quite against her will, and despite it, his pants fell to the floor and his manhood sprang free, it's size beyond her concept of what it would be. It's was thick and meaty and it bobbed its need for her body. She felt that place between her legs tighten and crave that that it didn't know. She could see something white gathering at its tip and at its base was a hairy sac of skin that swung neath his manhood.

Her breath caught in her chest and her nipples ached as she stared at his manhood. There was no way that something like that could fit in her! Why, she should be torn asunder!

If I release an arm would you like to touch it? Feel the heat of a man in need and wonder how it would feel sliding inside your maidenhood

She shook her head, trying but unable to stop staring at it. Every movement he made caused his manhood to bob and sway and the rest of what he said was lost to her.

She could feel that area between her leg give a strange throb as the moisture increase, it's weeping space seeming to crave that appendage pointing at her.

He climbed between her stretched thigh and she felt him slide it against her sex. The heat was a shock as that white substance at its tip mixed with the moisture oozing from her sex and she held her breath as he looked at her inquiringly. Her eye looked back at him with a look of fear and desire that even her naïve mind understood not. Her lips were parted as if to speak and at that moment she did not know if it were to say yea or nay.
 
Joshua smiled benignly at her uncertainty for if she was uncertain then she must be considering giving up her innocence to him. He was certain though that she was impressed with his thick rod even though that thus far she had refused to touch it, she hadn't taken her eyes off it from the moment he had revealed it in all its glory. Her body had been all at sea for the last few minutes trying to comprehend what was happening to her and the emotions showed in her eyes, a conflict of fear, trepidation, curiosity and LUST. Joshua knew the look of lust in a woman's eyes and Bridget was no different in that respect but once he had her confidence he knew he could transform the lust into passion a passion for sex that she would never comprehend without his guidance,

Strike while the iron is hot he had always been told and the iron was so close to the fire now. He drew a breath in that caused his cock to twitch and the length of it moved the tip fully three inches along Bridget's moist, nay, wet slit, parting the lips like a ships bow through the waves and it came to rest with the head immersed just inside her. He breathed again and stirred the warm nectar of her canal. He looked Bridget in the eye and whispered

"It's time Bridget, we have procrastinated long enough, It may hurt but very briefly then you can truly call yourself a woman."


He had distracted enough with his short speech to get himself into position for the final thrust and when it came it was over in seconds, he scooped some of the blood onto his fingers and held them up for Bridget to see.

"IT'S DONE" He said simply.
 
Last edited:
Lexford slowly slid his manhood in a ways and though it may not have been far, in her virgin state, it felt as if a tree were entering. The young lady had never even pressed so much as a finger inside of her sex, so the feeling of the large tip of his manhood parting the lips of her sex was an alien feeling. Something inside of her stirred and she could feel a quickening deep inside of her.

His staff came to rest just inside of her. The talk her father had given her was brief and abbreviated and she really did not know all that most young ladies her age knew. No friends to giggle and exchange stories of what the first time would be like, meant that Bridget truly was somewhat naïve as to what to expect from full penetration.

It's time Bridget, we have procrastinated long enough, It may hurt but very briefly then you can truly call yourself a woman.

And with that he thrust deep into her as he tore her maidenhood and seated himself deeply in her. A cry left her lips as her back arched and her breast thrust upward. She briefly pulled against her bindings. The pain did not last and she was left with a dull ache and a feeling that his manhood was wedged up inside her, filling her body beyond capacity.

Had he torn her asunder? When he held up blood on his fingers announcing It's Done, she realized her virginity was no more. It was for sure that no decent man would want her. She would be considered used goods.

The heat inside of her was incredible, and her body began gently squeezing his manhood inside of her. It felt hard and unyielding and as the pain receded, she could feel a new feeling replacing it. It was hard to describe but it reminded her of an itch, a need to scratch. Her body seemed to be waiting for something, though she knew not what it was. Something to happen? She held her breath...
 
Joshua smiled a secret smile, the job was done, now for the real work, making this gorgeous creature crave him, perhaps not love him in the accepted sense but in the absence of a viable alternative she would turn to him to sate her needs.

He was still deep inside her and her juices coated his shaft making it slick and slippery as her body squeezed it tightly unwilling to let him go. Carefully and methodically with his eyes on hers he reached behind him and released the bindings on first one ankle then the other, he gathered his hands under each silky alabaster thigh and pulled her legs up behind him so her hips were raised slightly.

"Do you trust me enough to not attempt to escape if I release your arms Bridget?"
The question was softly put but with an undertone that said there would be repercussions if she did try.

Taking her silence and barely perceptible nod he leaned forwards, in doing so his cock nudged further inside her soft velvety channel and her body tightened further. Joshua made short work of her bindings and before she realised her arms were free Joshua seized each hard proud aching nipple between his fingers and stretching the puckered buttons he pulled Bridget into a sitting position. She was impaled on his rod unable to move in any direction except up and that would mean she would have to relinquish her grip on his thick meaty horn.

"Put your hands on my shoulders Bridget, 'twill help you keep your balance, though we shall take it slowly to begin with."

His voice as always low and calm but seductive, dripping with unspoken promises.

His hands gripped her slim waist firmly but not too tightly and he lifted her up about an inch her juices slurping softly against his veined shaft as her muscles scrabbled for a hold on his slippery trunk. Letting her down and without warning lifting her clear then pushing her wet pink lips down onto his shaft once more, three ,,,, four,,, five,,, times he repeated this each thrust impaling her further.

"Now it's your turn Bridget my dear, come on don't be shy fuck my rod."

His smile benign and expectant he released her waist and lay back watching Bridget's turmoil.
 
Last edited:
As she lay there impaled there upon him, he started making a series of movements which seemed to push himself in deeper each time. She didn't see how, but deeper and deeper he wedged in her sex. And each time her body, in its sexual state (such as it was), seemed to take a tighter grip upon his meaty rod. Slowly, her appendages became untied, though she would be hard pressed to go anywhere as she was still skewered upon him.

With strong yet gentle finger, he pinched and pulled her nipples as he seemed to lift her to a sitting position by pulling on them. She gave a little cry for those pillowy mounds seemed to have become tender and achy, and yet the pinching of the areolas gave her a shot of pleasure that went through her body and seemed to go straight to her sex in a way that she failed to understand. There was a bit of pain and yet somehow pleasurable.

Put your hands on my shoulders Bridget, 'twill help you keep your balance, though we shall take it slowly to begin with.

She seemed to do what he said and therefore found herself with her newly freed hands keeping her balance. His hands went around her waist and began lifting her. As he did so, his manhood slid out a bit, feeling as if it were also dragging her inside out with it. It should hurt. But it didn't. Instead, there was the beginning of a wonderful friction deep within her.

She gave a little groan as she felt that void within her so recently discovered, try to retain claim to his manhood. Her muscles tightened upon him and her breath caught in her throat. The feeling was exquisite as Lexford reversed course, pushing his manhood back into her deeply. There was a wet sound and she didn't quite realize that it was due to a combination of her own moisture and virginal blood.

Lexford did this several times, lift her off and then thrusting her deeper each time, until he had set a somewhat steady rhythm and she found her heart thumping loudly. Each time, her breast bounced, supplying a little tug to her nipples.

Her own sex seemed to have accepted this intrusion and she felt those internal muscles tightly gripping at his manhood as he lifted and then dropped her on the meaty spike rising from between his legs. Eventually he released her waist and gently commanded,

Now it's your turn Bridget my dear, come on don't be shy fuck my rod.

And with that, he lay back on the bed, looking at her expectantly.

She began using her legs to lift herself, though his manhood stayed snug within her. Each up and down motion seemed to set up a quickening deep inside her and she blushed at the squelching sounds that her movements made, a vocal reminder of what exactly she was doing.

Without realizing it, she slowly began an increase in the action, gradually speeding up as each seating of his manhood was causing her breast to jiggle. She placed her hands upon his chest so to steady herself.

These actions were beginning to have an effect upon her so that soon she began to feel something new. It was not pain but she had as yet placed a name upon it. At the moment it was ignorable but each thrust of him up into her made it more prominent.
 
To Joshua's surprise and delight Bridget obeyed his command without question and also some gusto. She had taken to being ridden so naturally, no argument from her lips as he first took her virginity and now as he commanded her to ride him herself, she used her legs to rise a little then drop down impaling herself on his rigid tool, the heat of her tunnel warming the full length of him and the lewd squelching of the mixture of blood and her aroused juices like music to his ears.

He scanned her face as she slowly increased the pace her face a study in concentration , her tiny wet pink tongue peeking between her full sensuous lips. Bouncing her hips caused her soft full tits to sway and swing so he caught one and suckled the hard brown berry at the tip sucking it into his mouth and most of the pale brown areole surrounding it.

Bridget's hands rested on his chest her fingers curled in his chest hair. She had slowed slightly as if unsure of the next step so he let her teat go and told her,

"Wonderful, my dear you have the makings of the perfect bed warmer, but you are hesitating are you not? Don't worry, you want release and to be truthful so do I so a few more thrusts from us both and your very first fuck will be done."

He held Bridget still and thrust fast and deep inside her slippery canal and in a matter of seconds her body stiffened then shuddered and her mouth opened but no sound came forth, the dams burst and a flood of his hot creamy seed jetted to her womb and flowed back on a wave of Bridget's tasty nectar, pooling on the sheets as it trickled its way along her crack and Joshua's hairy balls.

They lay in each other's arms for several minutes as Joshua stroked her dark hair knowing that this had been quite a night for her and she would need reassurance.

"You can stay here with me tonight so you don't have to face anyone 'til morning, but you have done nothing wrong, believe me."
 
It never occurred to her to not do as he commanded and ride him. As she did so, the feelings that were created as she slid up and down his rigid pole were strong and intense. Since she really had no say in the matter, she rode. Her swaying breast proved too much of a temptation for him and. He slipped the end into his mouth and sucked and nibbled the teat.

She knew that she was building towards something though she knew not what it was not how to accomplish it.

"Wonderful, my dear you have the makings of the perfect bed warmer, but you are hesitating are you not? Don't worry, you want release and to be truthful so do I so a few more thrusts from us both and your very first fuck will be done.

He held her still and with a few quick hard thrust into her heat, she was surprised to find herself shuddering as it felt as if a dam burst within her. Her mouth opened in a wordless scream as she felt her sex squeezing tight on his manhood. Suddenly she felt his warmth flood her space and she collapsed into his arms in exhaustion and hid her face against his chest in embarrassment. She would certainly be considered a loose woman, never mind that it had been against her will.

She lay there wondering what was to become of her now. He seemed to have read her mind.

You can stay here with me tonight so you don't have to face anyone 'til morning, but you have done nothing wrong, believe me.

She was surprised at how wonderful what had just happened felt. And the fact that he held her nude body against his nude body was thrilling. What happened to her morals? Well, it was a bit too late to get them now. And she was not looking forward to facing that stuck up butler.

And the church! The priest, when he heard her confession, would be appalled at what happened. She bit her lip.
 
Back
Top