At the Boathouse

Felix80

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Posts
1,472
It was a June wedding. Jack's father had died in Iraq a few years back, and he wwas happy to see his mother remarry, especially since he liked the new guy alright. Of course, Jack was 24 and living on his own, which made the situation easier. And he got a new sister out of the deal.

Not that anyone would think that they were brother and sister. They met at the wedding. She was almost 18, had just finshed junior year and was obsessed with all the things girls that age obsessed over. Boys, popularity, boys, fashion, boys, extracurriculars, boys, what she was going to do that summer, boys and talking with her gaggle of girlfriends about boys.

He had seen her once since then, when he came home to visit in late August. He had a nice weekend with Mom and new dad, and saw his sister for fleeting moments as she rushed in and out of the house to go to the beach or the mall or whatever she was doing. Granted, she was smoking hot, along with her other friends who were all 18 now, and the time they were all together in the living room wearing bikinis as they were grouping up before going to the beach or a waterpark or whatever, well that was enough to fill his spank bank for the weekend, but he didn't really know her.

So when she called him up a couple weeks ago to ask if she could come visit him for mid-semester break instead of going home he said yes. Figured they could get to know each other. Plus, it was an expensive long flight back home, but his lake house in New Hampshire was only a little over an hours drive from her private girl's school in Mass. He didn't realize she was bringing friends with her.

Jack had done pretty well out of college. He studied math, business and accounting, which let him get a pretty decent job on wall street right out of school. He did alright for himself, and got in on the ground floor of a few business ventures. He made enough in two years to 'retire' to New Hampshire. He still did a couple hours of day trading everyday and worked his ass off in tax season, but most of the year he fished, hunted and hiked at his lake house. He had a good sized fishing boat with a little outboard engine, which he would take out around the lake and there were a few uninhabited islands. During the summer the place was packed, but now it was October and it still was getting up to almost 80 with the indian summer.

The girls showed up Monday morning, all decked out in bikinis ready to swim and water ski on her brother's awesome boat. Jack was fighting his erection from being around a couple mostly naked girls while he tried to explain that his boat wasn't a speed boat, it was a fishing boat with a little outboard engine. They weren't going to be able to ski but he could probably rig up a tube to drag behind the boat as it putted along. This was apparently acceptable. He only had the one lifevest but with the assurance that they were all swimmers he gave the girl vest to the girl on the tube, filled up his cooler with some sammiches and drinks and went out on the water.

It was a good day. They were the only ones out on the lake and there was naked flesh as far as the eye could see. His sister's friends were flirty and a little hands-on, which was fun too. He hadn't gotten this kind of attention since college and even on his best day he never held a group of girl's attention for hours on end. The girls all switched spots, everyone getting a turn on the tube. Jack loved it, he had to sit at the back of the boat to steer so he got to look at the girls all day. They went back to the house for lunch and Jack grilled them up some steaks, both beef andfish. Then back on the boat for more fun in the sun.

They tooled around for about a half hour, Jack was no longer trying to hide the erection in his shorts. He wasn't showcasing it either, but being around barely dressed girls in prime physical condition was having its affect on him.

The landed the boat on one of the small uninhabited islands, maybe two acres large. Jack tied off the boat, grabbed his gloves and hafchet from his fishing kit and went off in search of a tree for a little fire, leaving the girls to play on the grassy beach. It took him about half an hour to find a twenty foot pine about three onches in diameter, chop it down and drag it back to the beach. When he got back the girls were, well, being girls in bikinis. The erection came back immediately. Jack stated bucking the tree, getting down to manageable pieces for the fire, keeping one eye on the girls.





--------------

OOC: I may have gone too far in setting up the story. I may need to edit it back some.

Looking for a female co-author to write multiple roles. Pretty obvious that I'm looking for an orgy here. Oral, titty-fucks and cum-play a must. No anal, vore or scat please.

Pm me with your first post if interested.

Thank you
 
Julie lay back on the small beach of the island with her two friends Christy and Nicole. All three were in their tiniest bikinis watching Jack cut up the wood.

Christy had noticed Jack's hard on earlier in the day, and nudged Julie to notice. She playfully whispered "behave" but all three knew they wouldn't. They loved to tease. They knew their looks had effects on men, and honestly after a semester at St. Agnes, they were ready to have a little naughty fun with a man in the middle of nowhere. So what if he was her step brother... they weren't really related. Plus... it was so far out, no one would ever have to know.
Julie watched Jack with interest. Even more as Christy walked over to him.
 
Christy approached Jack as he was bending down to put the wood in a proper position to start a fire. He was arranging branches as she walked up. She could see his erection throb, shifting the position of the massive tent in his shorts.

"Hey Christy, what's up?" He asked as he continued to get the fire ready.

He looked up and he was eye level with her barely there bikini bottom. It was wet from the tubing. Jack hadn't realized just how sheer their bikini bottoms got when they were wet. He could see everything, and it was glorious.

For his part, he didn't realize his cock was releasing some pre-cum. It left a small but noticible stain on the front of his shorts, right at the Apex of the tent pole.
 
Christy smirked.. "Oh nothing,"she rpelied flirting, "Just seeing if you needed some help.

Not far in the distance, Nicole ribbed Julie to alert her about Christy flirting, both girls looked on curious
 
"Oh nothing,"she replied flirting, "Just seeing if you needed some help."

Jack was still staring at Christy's crotch. She was young and fit and it had been a long time since he had been with a woman. Images of sex flowed through his head: Eating her out, pressing his cockhead slowly into her, watching her labia spread, stretch to accommodate his girth. Would she moan, or scream.

Jack shook his head, trying to clear it. He looked up Christy's body, lingering over her boobs and the barely there bikini. He could imagine his dick pushing between those orbs, then covering them in cum. Fuck he was horny.

He chuckled. "I am not going to refuse to let a beautiful woman help me with my wood."

Jack stood, his massive erection now obvious for all to see, even his sister and Nicole down the beach would be able to spot the tent in his pants.

"If you want to handle some of that wood," he pointed to a pile of sticks, "and get it over here on top of my wood," He pointed to the pyramid of larger pieces he had made in the sand, "then we can start heating things up around here."

It was cheesy, sure, but he was horny and Christy was really turning him on.
 
Nicole jabbed Julie in the ribs as they stared at his obvious erection. "Fuck Jack is hot," Nicole said. All three girls had been starving for dick all semester. "Too bad for you he's your brother." Nicole finished.
"Step...brother." Julie corrected as they both looked with thirsty eyes.

Christy seductively walked over to the wood, playfully bent over and carried one piece back. "I looooove wood." she purred
 
Jack took the piece of wood from Christy. He tossed it on the pyre and took a step closer to her, closing the distance between them.

"So you love wood, huh?" he asked, raising his hand and running a finger down her arm.

"I think I might have some wood you might like. It's round, and long and right now it's really, really hard. Like a log."

Jack's hand moved down to her wrist and moved her hand over to his belly. He didn't quite press her hand against him, just brought her damn close to it.

"Is that something you'd like Christy?"
 
Christy nodded as he took her hand.
A big cock is something none of the girls had all season..

The other two girls looked curious... not even hiding the fact they were watching.

"I... love long hard wood." Christy flirted back
 
Jack wasn't paying attention to the other two girls. His mind was focused right now. He didn't want to force himself on Christy, but he was hard up and she was teasing him, so he was tempted.

"Show me," He said, his deep voice straining slightly, it coming out as a growl. "Show me how much you love hard wood."

He released her hand less than an inch from his throbbing hard on. He wanted to just rip off her bikini and go to town.

Was this the right play? Should he have flirted back with a comment about how much he loved... pillows? Would that be a good euphemism for tits?
 
Christy's hand trailed to Jack's package. It grazed lightly against it. "You want me to show you here? or somewhere private?" she teased...
 
Jack's hips thrust forward at Christy's touch, pushing his member into her hand.

"I think he likes you," he said, putting his hands on her hips and pulling her to him into a kiss. One of his hands trailed up to her breasts, cupping it gently.

"Here is fine," he said as he broke the kiss, "I don't think there is a private place on this little island, in the middle of a lake, in upstate New Hampshire, in the middle of nowhere."
 
Christy leaned forward to kiss Jack again...
This time her hands trailed inside his shorts, she could feel his erection growing at her touch. She slowly and deliberatly began to take it out.
 
Jack returned the kiss, passionately. His hands moved to her back, caressing her, enjoying her, pulling her closer to him, pressing her breasts against his chest. After a moment of this he let his fingers find her bikini strings and set her top free. The top was still covering her, stuck between them, but if she pulled away, it would fall tot he ground.
 
Back
Top