A Night at the Carnival (Closed for NickisSora)

-He was tapping the baton up in to her at each pass till she lost her balance and fell in to his arms he smiled.-"mmmm you couldn't keep the balance bad girl."-he gently put a hand on her neck.-
 
I gasped as Lynk began pressing the baton against my pussy causing me to stumble a bit. I fell into his arms. I moaned in pleasure as Lynk caressed my neck. My body was pressed to his.
 
"You failed me Pet you didn't keep your balance."-He set her down as he held her in place with the baton and slapped her ass a few times.-
 
-He spanked her again and again as he pushed the baton in her pussy and moved it helping her down.-"You are just a dirty little pet needing attention aren't you"
 
I cried out in pleasure as Lynk pushed the baton inside of my pussy as spanked me. "Mmmmm please take me, Master. I need you and want to feel your cock deep inside of me." I moaned.
 
"You naughty slut I don't think that is good enough."-He smiled helping her down she was at his Mercy lightly leading her around a bit.-
 
He lead me around the arena a bit before. I saw that we were being watched, but I was not really surprised and did not think too much of it especially considering the nature of my employment. In order to keep my job, I was to keep the boss satisfied as well. If Lynk and I were going to be watched then we were going to give him one hell of a show.
 
-he bent her over a stand which was large enough she was bend all the way over and just long enough she can reach his cock he removes his cock from his pants and smiled.-"come on pet open your mouth hands behind you."
 
I obediently put my hands behind my back and bent to where I could suck on his cock. "Mmmmm" I whimpered in pleasure.
 
-Lynk smiled a bit at there play he fucked her mouth holding her hair he made sure not to hurt her he really was enjoying him self.-
 
-He slapped her tits and came filling her mouth he pounced and laid her down and fucked her pussy roughly. The Ring master watched and taped.-
 
I swallowed Lynk's cum. I whimpered in pleasure as he positioned me and began fucking me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and began grinding against him taking his cock deeper inside of me.
 
-He groaned and fucked her rougher and rougher moaning loudly as he pulled out cumming all over her. The Ring master snuck away as he smiled.-"How was i?"-He blushed.-
 
"Mmmm that felt good. Let's go back and relax." I suggested. As we were walking back, I was told by another performer that I needed to go to the office trailer. "I will be right back." I say feeling a bit uneasy. I went inside to see the ringmaster. "You wanted to see me..." I say a bit nervously.
 
-The ring master throws down some photos.-"What would they think if i had to put lynk on closer and tighter restrictions him helplessly raping a worker his own trainer at the circus."-He smiled to her.-"If you don't want link harmed or be beaten or anything your going to do as i say ."-he pulls out a contract making her his sex slave he would have complete control she would still have link but now she was his.-"sign it and your jobs are safe other wise your fired for your safety and link will need to be restriced."
 
I looked at him in disbelief when he mentioned accusing Lynk of rape if I did not comply. "Rape?! What the hell?" I wanted to say considering the pictures really did not convey that, but with how much trouble Lynk was having with some of the carnival goers they would probably believe anything. Another thing, my job was on the line. If I left then that means I would probably never get to see Lynk again and he would be hurt badly. I remained speechless for the moment not wanting to speak the thoughts I had on my mind that I wanted to say to the lecherous bastard blackmailing me. I looked over the contract. Though I would get time with Lynk, it meant I was the Ringmaster's whore which meant I had to do whatever he told me to do whether it be with him or others he brought to use me. I sighed sadly. "Very well, I-I will sign, Master." I said luckily managing to subdue the hatred in my voice.
 
"one mistake from you and not only will you be sold to slavery to make money for me but I will have link Killed understand?"-he grins.-"now how does a whore please her master."
 
I was in horror hearing his threat. I did not want anything to happen to Lynk and to be sold to where I could not protect him. As much as I wanted to cringe in anger and disgust. I agreed to follow the Ringmaster's command. I undressed for him and got on my knees and started sucking his cock.
 
-He was rough to her and very rough indeed as he disregards her pleas for stopping choking and abusing her.-
 
I gasped and gagged as the ringmaster kept forcing his cock deeper in my throat. Luckily, I did not pass out as this was happening. I sucked harder hoping he would cum soon.
 
-He came for her and herd a knock a soft growl from him.-"Who is it?" "It's the Mayor Mr Tallid."-He grins and looked to her.-"your going to be fucked by two cocks now." -He smiled-"come in."-She had to listen as he walked in.-"what the? " "My new circus slut mr Mayor please fuck her and use her mouth as i take her pussy."-the mayor forcefully began to fuck her mouth as the Ring Master took her pussy they both fucked both holes.-
 
I whimpered nervously considering he was having the mayor fuck me. I thought about Lynk. I was afraid of anyone hurting him. I had to cooperate. I sucked harder on the mayor's cock as I was fucked.
 
-The owner grins as his cock fucked her pussy deep and hard moaning in delight. The mayor grins fucking her throat hard and groaned.-"mmm hands behind you."-The owner said.-
 
Back
Top