I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure bring your big blankie... a fuzzy one....

I got one that's big enough for three people to crawl under. Let's see, you and freckle and me... yep, that ought to do it. We could get under it with a flashlight and drink and eat and take pics... oh yeah, this will be fun. :rolleyes:

I got one that's big enough for three people to crawl under. Let's see, you and freckle and me... yep, that ought to do it. We could get under it with a flashlight and drink and eat and take pics... oh yeah, this will be fun. :rolleyes:

Sweet, I'll bring my flashlight too.... I'm going take a shower and get ready for the fun...LOL:devil:

Do naughty thoughts count? If so, I deserve many spankings.

Being an older man, I understand your naughty thoughts. You can't help yourself, baby. My rough hands could apply a little punishment to your soft ass flesh, and then I'd take you in my arms and make everything feel alright again.:rose::kiss::heart:

Being an older man, I understand your naughty thoughts. You can't help yourself, baby. My rough hands could apply a little punishment to your soft ass flesh, and then I'd take you in my arms and make everything feel alright again.:rose::kiss::heart:

You have just reduced me into a pile of goo. :heart::kiss::heart:

I have some left over Disserono

I have my cookie.....lOL
Strut.....
oh they love to watch her strut
Oh they do respect her but
They love to watch her strut

Don't forget the creamy center.....

Wow.....I guess I miss out on all the fun.....after I even offered to take pics to share with the other people here:confused:

Damn.....cookies and creamy centers and Disserono ......and a blanket for three.....guess I will have to sit on the couch and wait to see if Jonny will share the pics with us:(

I'm late for the partyy again! (Gets out broom & Dust pan, starts cleaning up.) Hey BBG, is this your's holds up thong or eyepatch, waving it in air.

Wow.....I guess I miss out on all the fun.....after I even offered to take pics to share with the other people here:confused:

Damn.....cookies and creamy centers and Disserono ......and a blanket for three.....guess I will have to sit on the couch and wait to see if Jonny will share the pics with us:(

MMmwwhhaaa, missed you....We can always have another party....and there is alway room for you...

Just dropping in
Damn I must have left....

just made it 42 here :):
Welcome CD, nice to have you stop in anytime.....

I'm late for the partyy again! (Gets out broom & Dust pan, starts cleaning up.) Hey BBG, is this your's holds up thong or eyepatch, waving it in air.

Good Morning Sexy People of the ILOM May your day be an AWESOME one..... mmm PA, that can't be mine... *whispers* I don't wear panties at night.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back