Back for a little fun :)

Silly_Goose

Goose <3s KMD
It has been a long while since I've posted, but I've definitely missed this place. I hope everyone is doing well. :D
Here's my shy self with my first picture back. :)

Last edited:
This is a beautiful picture! I especially like your smile. Honestly, if the smile were cut out the picture would be significantly less mesmerizing. Don't get me wrong, the rest of your body is gorgeous. But your lovely smile makes this picture something special. Thank you for sharing!

It has been a long while since I've posted, but I've definitely missed this place. I hope everyone is doing well. :D
Here's my shy self with my first picture back. :)

You are deliciously cute and sensual:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Well of course Sandy is a skank... she blows everything she can get her hands on, and is always wet. What else do you expect? :p

Nothing much going on around here... just waiting for the fun to begin with this storm

My bloody phone is making me mad, posting my pictures all sideways for no reason. D: And now you are all forewarned, there might be some more silly sideways pictures to try to correct it. :p

My bloody phone is making me mad, posting my pictures all sideways for no reason. D: And now you are all forewarned, there might be some more silly sideways pictures to try to correct it. :p

Any pics of you are worth the work.

Obviously your beauty is so dizzying your phone is unable to shoot straight *nods sagely*

Back