The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all, the coffee is ready for those in need.

Naked is good Maj, Naked is always good. ;)

'Afternoon all :)

Hullo Maj! :kiss:

And Tx, HP, John and Molly ('night night Bear). :heart:

Hullo Melly. Welcome to Naked Party :). Would you like a drink my dear? I will prolly make tea shortly, you may have whatever you wish for in here 'tho.

You guys with the colds better have Lemsip. I will fetch out the cheaper chemist own brand ones which I keep in my cupboard, being a thrifty MILF. (Er, except when it comes to champagne and diamonds ;).)

Good morning everyone.

:heart: Naoko, lets take the Lemsip, mix it with some Mucinex, and mix all that into some tea.....with a shot of bourbon. :)

Good morning everyone.

:heart: Naoko, lets take the Lemsip, mix it with some Mucinex, and mix all that into some tea.....with a shot of bourbon. :)

That doesn't sound like quite what the Dr. ordered! but I'll give it a shot. Especially of Bourbon. :)

Piglet is very keen to learn how to get horses in Minecraft if anyone has suggestions. Her house has been consumed by lava, which meant she had to put water on it and that ruined the flowerbeds and her animals all died.

Migosh, it's like a sort of online Dr. Zhivago.

That doesn't sound like quite what the Dr. ordered! but I'll give it a shot. Especially of Bourbon. :)

Piglet is very keen to learn how to get horses in Minecraft if anyone has suggestions. Her house has been consumed by lava, which meant she had to put water on it and that ruined the flowerbeds and her animals all died.

Migosh, it's like a sort of online Dr. Zhivago.

Well, I'm spending my Sunday staying in bed or on the couch. ;)

This should assist her in her quest.
http://features.en.softonic.com/minecraft-1-6-how-to-catch-tame-breed-and-ride-horses

Her house consumed by lava?!?! Did she build too close to the lava? Because it's got a radiant heat of 5 blocks or so.

Maybe a salmon? Cheaper than Lemsix is what I find very effective . . . hot grapefruit juice. I don't know how/why it works but it definitely makes me feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back