Tall guy, very frustrated! looking for a play mate for chat/audio/cam

NaughtyGuy40

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 26, 2012
Posts
419
Hi girls,
If you're feeling anything like I am and would like to play, please PM me. I'm feeling extraordinarily horny at the moment, so much so that my mind can't get of the thought of sex! I'd love some really naughty chat, possibly leading to real chat or web cam.
That being said, I'm happy to just chst on here if you're not comfortable with the latter.

I've been a member of this site for a few years now & had some great sexual experiences as well as giving some amazing sexual release to some of the ladies on here.

I'm a fit guy who happens to be very well endowed. If that turns you on then get in touch ;-).

Typing this on my mobile, so excuse any spelling mistakes!!!

Hope to hear from you soon :) x
 
Last edited:
Have no idea why but just about every guy I've ever dated has been almost a foot taller than me. Granted I am not the tallest girl around but for some reason I have always been with guys that are over 6 ft tall.
 
I'm feeling very horny at the moment and would love to share a very erotic experience with a similarly horny girl. If that's you, please PM me right away :p
 
Likee what you are looking for , am mid 30's married skinny slut *S*... how old are you and what else do you like
 
Likee what you are looking for , am mid 30's married skinny slut *S*... how old are you and what else do you like

Hi sexy, I'm 42, tall, slim, well hung, or at least that's what all the girls have said, lol.
The things I like are too numerous to mention, anything goes, so pm me & I'll tell you more ;)
 
Let's play! I am 33, a woman and love to talk dirty! I need a good, nasty, hard fuck right now, but I'd love some kinky RP or chat to hold me over until I get my next piece of cock.
 
Great chat with Serendipity, got me horny again this morning just thinking about that very naughty conversation ;-) he he :).

Anyone out there up for more naughtiness?
 
Sooo horny right now. Haven't had full on sex for a couple of months now, starting to feel it!
 
I really am so damn horny now! Oh, so wish I had one of you sexy ladies here now, I am so ready for a marathon sex session, so hard, ready and dripping!
 
Last edited:
Very horny at the moment, would love to share an amazingly sexy chat with a naughty lady ;)
 
Back
Top