MWF for Mulitple Male RPers

sms41280

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Posts
323
Hello Lit-

I know you've all seen my posts. I have received many responses --- some adequate, some not so much. I've accumulated lots of RP zombies (those who are always online but never seem to actually be present) but, still long for a regular partner who I can explore all of my thoughts with on a daily basis.

At the moment, I am up for a new job, and may have to give up the Lit world for a while as at some points in life we have to focus on the real world, right?

So, I'm hoping to find someone to explore as my 'fantasy world' comes to a hopefully temporary end in the near future.

For the record, my character is typically a late 20s to mid 30s married female who is petite --- think Kristen Bell. She is more than pleased with her marriage both in the bed and outside. Her husband has expressed some desires to explore outside the marriage before they start a family and get all suburban-like. Swinging, Sharing, Couples-fun, Gangbangs, etc are all on the table.

I would like to find an older man or group of older men who are experienced with this world. MFM, cuck situations. I am not looking for a dom or a jerk who thinks being a bull means ordering me around or tying me up. I'm looking for someone who understands the deeper nuances of this 'lifestyle'. Someone who can walk me through both the mental and sexual aspects of becoming a 'hot wife' and also help me witness how my partner would react in a realistic fashion.

This is only for rp. Preferably on AIM or Gmail.

If you do not have either AIM or Gmail, don't bother me!

Whitney
 
I find it funny that the more I say in my post, the less response I get.....
 
I read your interesting story yesterday... but unfortunately I cant identify myself as an older man...
 
Comon' guys -- what do I have to do to get more than one line?!?!?!?!
 
The issue could be that you're looking for something specific and the people on here just aren't able to provide it. I know I would be interested, but I don't meet some of the criteria.
 
You don't have to actually be an older man. You just have to be willing to assume such a character role. Don't be shy. If you think you are a qualified rper, say HI!
 
A bump indeed! I'm happy to take up the role you're looking for. We're of a similar age, but I have some experience with mfm and an interest in cuckolding. Happy to give it a go (though I should warn you - this will be my first rp. Avid reader, but never been involved yet). Send me a pm with your gmail details? Looking forward to it;)

Hermes

A bump to celebrate the new week
 
I think I'm what you are looking for.

i am wm and i prefer to be sexually submissive. i have engaged in MFm situations where i acted as her cuckold and provided her with men with larger cocks. In return she allowed me to lick her pussy while he fucked her and then act as her clean-up slave. i think i enjoyed sucking her pussy the most when he was fucking her but the sweet humiliation of pleasing her by sucking cum out of her pussy was the most exciting part. i fantasize about doing that often but unfortunately i don't often get the chance. i need to suck pussy, i am addicted to suckig pussy and i will do whatever it takes to get that opportunity. i would luv to role play this scene with you.
 
Comon' guys -- what do I have to do to get more than one line?!?!?!?!
My wife, Tina, and I had lived in the neighborhood for a few years. When the young couple moved into the house next to us we were a little surprised. Our block is fairly upscale and most of the people that looked at the house were older. Being neighborly we invited them over for a glass of wine when they moved in but they had yet to stop over. We were sitting in our back yard with Rocko and Janie. Rocko and Janie were old friends. They were good friends. If the evening went as planned we would all move from the Jacuzzi to the bedroom.

The young couple must have heard us talking because Ed, his name was Ed, stuck his head over the wall to say hi. I invited them over. He said maybe.

Things being things Janie was sitting on my lap when I heard first their gate and then ours. Janie giggled and thought she best get up. I told her to stay. I thought we might play with the kids a little. They brought glasses and a bottle of white wine with them. It wasn’t a particularly good bottle, but it was the thought that counted.

Ed was a good enough looking guy, I suppose. Janie whispered flirty things in my ear when they sat down. He was fit, they didn’t have kids yet and Ed clearly found a way to get to the gym far more regularly than Rocko or I. Of course, his wife was a delightful petite blonde still unmarred by life so he was probably just trying to keep up. We talked casually, they worked to join in the small talk but struggled a little, passing looks back at forth at the somewhat intimate way Janie and I held to each other. They drank a glass of wine with us then politely excused themselves. Tina giggled that Janie and I had just scared the crap out of them. Janie giggled that they were probably in bed banging the shit out of each other thinking about what we were doing.

Tina said we weren’t doing anything. Rocko suggested he could remediate that. Janie stayed clasped to my chest in the patio chair as Rocko took my wife to the hammock, undressed her, and positioned her with her legs dangling over his shoulders as he kneeled at the hammock’s edge. Tina kept it fairly quiet. Janie and I alternated between watching our spouses and kissing. I could kiss Janie for hours. We didn’t hear the gate or the young woman’s flip flops. She had somehow slipped back into our yard. She stood watching Rocko and Tina, her mouth agape, her eyes the size of saucers.

“Hi.” I said quietly. Janie turned to look at the girl.
 
Back
Top