Kik messenger

Hey everybody . Totally new to kik. Let's chat . jstlkn787 is my kik ID. Finally have something besides yahoo to chat on . Yahoo was always crashing on me .

47 male here, kik is same as here,, love to chat about anything, even if to cheer you up ladies,,.

What constitutes a "chat worthy" girl?

Actual women. Not guys pretending to be (which is ok on occasion, but we call it roleplay). And "chat worthy" also means that there is an assumption of respect between both parties.

Just tell me if youve got to go. Dont let me keep typing and waiting without some sort of clue that you fell asleep or logged off 15 minutes prior.

Why? Whats "chat worthy" to you?

Actual women. Not guys pretending to be (which is ok on occasion, but we call it roleplay). And "chat worthy" also means that there is an assumption of respect between both parties.

Just tell me if youve got to go. Dont let me keep typing and waiting without some sort of clue that you fell asleep or logged off 15 minutes prior.

Why? Whats "chat worthy" to you?

Generally if I've logged off without telling you, it's because you've been silent for an equal amount of time.
I agree with the respect factor though. Golden rule, baby.

Chat worthy to me means not being an assumptive asshole. Just because I'm on lit doesn't mean I want to verbally fuck you, send you pictures of my tits, or masturbate thinking of you at all hours of my day. That's not saying I'm not into that sometimes, but damn all the pushy people on here.

Last edited:
Generally if I've logged off without telling you, it's because you've been silent for an equal amount of time.
I agree with the respect factor though. Golden rule, baby.

Chat worthy to me means not being an assumptive asshole. Just because I'm on lit doesn't mean I want to verbally fuck you, send you pictures of my tits, or masturbate thinking of you at all hours of my day. That's not saying I'm not into that sometimes, but damn all the pushy people on here.

Sounds like your ideal definition and mine are pretty similar.

As far as the "girls" portion, I apologize if that sounded sexist. I believe that in the context I wrote it, it follows in the same vein as the comment about the ratio of males to females being lopsided.

I use both YIM and Kik. I find Kik far superior, but it seems Yahoo has become he de facto default for off-Lit chatting.

Again, apologies if I sound like a dick. Someimes I am. This time, I intended not to be.

Happy Kik-ing.

Sounds like your ideal definition and mine are pretty similar.

As far as the "girls" portion, I apologize if that sounded sexist. I believe that in the context I wrote it, it follows in the same vein as the comment about the ratio of males to females being lopsided.

I use both YIM and Kik. I find Kik far superior, but it seems Yahoo has become he de facto default for off-Lit chatting.

Again, apologies if I sound like a dick. Someimes I am. This time, I intended not to be.

Happy Kik-ing.

Ha, I didn't think you sounded like a dick. You have stated things that are all good points. I wasn't offended. I'm sorry if I sounded like I was. :)

kik it up

37 m tall tanned and of course tattooed! 6'3" and weighing in at 215...still have a 34" waist...Sexual orientation is drum roll please...yes...if it looks good and feels good why not have fun with it? I can't see a reason for the hang up bit hey I like to stick my hand down their pants and I get happy with whatever I find! Haha! if your bored and wanna chat about the sky the grass the the clouds or the sea and everything inbetween just give me a shout. Have fun y'all!

Kik-hollywoodfamous69

22/f looking for a dom daddy type, or other sub girls who like to play :) I'm in a r/ship IRL so I'm not looking for anything too serious, but I love kinky text/roleplay/being controlled in secret. I know that's a lot to ask, but if you're keen, so am I :D

Username: xxxprettykittyxxx

E xx

Back