The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homemade Chicken and Sausage Gumbo for supper. I'm one happy camper. :D

It's spicy enough to break a sweat just eating it. :eek:

Anti-acids before bed for sure but it is delicious. :cool:

Why the FUCK do Texans insist on eating food that it HURTS to eat?

I'm a dago so I know and love spicy, but there is a BIG ass difference between bringing out flavors and pain.

Do they remove y'alls taste buds at birth or sumthin???

Da bump to get SB out of the wall :D

No pain involved believed me. The antacids are for my old worn out body. :eek:

I was raised on Cajun food and this is as good as it gets out here in the oil fields.

Last edited:
Understand the 'tired old body' part. We are great fans of Thai food and like any sensible round-eye, we used to order 'medium'. But now . . . 'mild' is easier on the system.

Understand the 'tired old body' part. We are great fans of Thai food and like any sensible round-eye, we used to order 'medium'. But now . . . 'mild' is easier on the system.

I steer clear of Thai food for that same reason.

Do they cook with the Deadly Green Playdough too???

Not that I've ever encountered. That's purely a Japanese condiment as far as I can tell. When I was in Hawaii, I developed a great fondness for the stuff (hey, I was a young bear, then) but discovered that it's the ultimate cure for constipation! Clean you out? Man!

People are always predicting disaster, no matter what is foreseen. If the Ice Age returns, the sea levels will lower again by about 1-200 feet opening up vast areas of rich sea bottom farmland around Southern Europe, N. Africa, the East Coast of South America, etc. Yes, we'll have to move. No, civilization won't fall. And just think, SoCal will become a great place to wear tweeds!
Personally I'm hoping for a "The Day After Tomorrow" like disaster to occur! Would smarten a lot of those econuts that they don't know everything!

I steer clear of most spicy foods except for mild salsa, and then I have to mix it well with sour cream before I enjoy it with my tortilla chips! Spicy food + me = almost hospital visit for severe heartburn and acid reflux (bleh!:()!

In that case, run, do not walk, run if anyone serves up wasabi wherever you are eating. Think: green horse radish on steroids. Avoid, avoid, avoid!

Wasabi is the Japanese word for Deadly Green Playdough.

It's also the reason you see then committing Seppuku. It's not an honor thing, it's a freakin heartburn thing!

Wasabi is the Japanese word for Deadly Green Playdough.

It's also the reason you see then committing Seppuku. It's not an honor thing, it's a freakin heartburn thing!
No wonder so many Japanese died when Japan chose surrender...:rolleyes:

I used to teach with a woman who thought peanut butter was highly seasoned. And she was Mexican!
As long as I don't have it with jam, I'm okay with any type of peanut butter. Give me jam with it or within 24 hours and I break out in hives and start shivering like there's no tomorrow! Allergies are no fun!

As long as I don't have it with jam, I'm okay with any type of peanut butter. Give me jam with it or within 24 hours and I break out in hives and start shivering like there's no tomorrow! Allergies are no fun!

Believe it! HM has a life-threatening allergy to latex and the various other things that contain the same protein. Makes cooking in the cave very challenging . . .

Da bump to get SB out of the wall :D

No pain involved believed me. The antacids are for my old worn out body. :eek:

I was raised on Cajun food and this is as good as it gets out here in the oil fields.

Cajun foods. Love 'em. Denise makes a spectacular shrimp gumbo. ;):rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back