Gravity (closed for spankmegirl23)

She felt his eyes on her as they walked she wanted him so bad his touch soon they got there and soon she was lifted onto the dryer she moan in surprised her legs parted her pussy to his view his head going between her legs she moan pushing her hips ups to meet his mouth "oh yes lick that pussy"She moan to him
 
Mark felt a pleasant swelling in his groin as he enjoyed pleasuring his lover once more. Her taste was sweet and he felt her body respond immediately as he set himself once more to the task of driving her wild with his tongue. His cock stablized at that pleasant stage where it was large, but not hard, just ripe for some attention, but first to take care of Marie. His tongue began to dart playfully inside her, tasting the remnants of his last orgasm as he continued.
 
Marie felt his tongue on her she moan she loved his tongue as much as his cock his tongue drove her wild she loved it she wanted to feel it for awhile then she moan "please fuck me"Looking down at him she wanted him pleased too.
 
"Mmm," Mark muttered from inside her pussy, then pulling out briefly, "I'd love to," he grinned at her, face shiny from her wetness, "but umm..., I could use a little help too..." He gestured to his half-erect penis, wondering if she might be willing to return the favor before they fucked some more.
 
She looked at him knowing his look when he wanted a blow job she did on her hands his shoulders and hop down went to her knee " Ill help but you have to let me turn the dryer on for abit while you fuck me" She laugh she always wanted to try it and she knew Mark would give it a try if it was only for a min less she could know what its like her husband told her he would not cause its for clothes,She licked his balls going up and licked up his cock very slow then pulled him in her mouth sucking just head first then down abit coming back up and soon she deep throat him fast sucking him she loved his sounds he made when she teased him cause he thought he was the only one who could tease.
 
"Hell yes you can turn the dryer on," Mark agreed enthusiastically, Marie really had a wicked mind, Stacey would never think of such a thing. Then she was on his cock with her mouth, teasing him, his whole body quivered at the pleasure she gave him and then his eyes nearly bugged out of his head as he felt his cock descending deep into her throat. He looked down, shocked to see her lips almost touching his abdomen. Apparently she had learned a few new tricks since they'd been together in high school. "Oh god Marie that's so good!" He gasped, running his fingers through her hair as she gave him the best blowjob he'd ever experienced.
 
She love how he answered meaning he wanted too she thought just a yea we can try but he answered shocked and sounded excited in a way,She went on taking his cock in and out of her mouth down on his cock deep throating him then sucking back up repeating a few times looking up at him his face turn her on his mouth open his eyes rolled back in pleasure she was giving him good things to remember.Soon she knew he was almost there and she pulled away standing up " Not yet sexy" She smiled
 
Mark realized that he had very nearly lost control as Marie deep throated his cock one last time and then pulled away. He felt a sudden aching emptiness as his throbbing erection was exposed to the cool air of her apartment, however, her impish grin showed him that it wouldn't be lonely for long. He looked over her incredible body, skin glistening once more with the sweat of their lovemaking, breasts, as always high and firm on her slightly heaving chest, crowned by her hard, pink nipples. He could never get enough of that vision, but she was beckoning to him and he was eager to respond. He placed his hands on her narrow waist and lifted her up onto the dryer. He found a pile of clothes and tossed them in. She was already spreading her legs in anticipation. With one hand he poised his raging erection right at her wet entrance, with the other, he reached for the start button on the dryer. "Ready to try it out?"
 
She smiled at him she knew he was aching for release but she wanted to tease him maked him want her more,maked him fuck her so good.He stood looking at her body it turn her on way he looked at her he never stoped wanting her and he maked her feel sexy way his eyes looked over her.Then he lifted her after tossing clothes she parted her legs then enter his nice cock in her wet pussy and seen his hand go behind her and asked if she was ready she smiled and said " Yes "

And he pushed it and their mouth drop as he felt it too.He started moving slowly but the dryer was doing work for them her nails digged into his shoulders and soon her body was needing to cum her head went back and she scream out her orgasm.
 
The vibrations of the dryer did more for her physically than they did for Mark but the way her face crumpled into expression so of uncontrollable ecstasy was enough for him. He felt himself inside her once more thrusting forcefully even as her eyes began to roll back in anticipation of a shattering climax. He also was close to orgasm and he knew he wouldn't last long once she went. He wanted to try something different too. Soon she was stiffening and squealing as the orgasm took her and he ravished her in return, barely managing to hold back. As she came down from the heights of her pleasure he gasped, "may I come over you Marie?" He loved coming inside Marie of course, but there was something about seeing his seed glistening on her skin, he didn't care where, that turned him on also. Yet another thing Stacey never let him try.
 
Her orgasm seem to go on and on she enjoy trying new things onces to see how they feel the vibrations and feel of his cock got to her she had to cum then she came down abit and he asked her if she could come on her and she nodded she had let him do it in the past then she lick it up and suck on her finger she loved watching his face seeing her do it.She kissed him pushing her hips forward she knew he was close she smiled " cum on me"
 
Mark felt himself reaching the point of orgasm as Marie came slowly down from her own, pussy clenching and relaxing around him. He continued to thrust hard into her as he felt himself passing the point of no return and he squeezed down with his pelvic muscles to make his orgasm last as long as possible. With a few last, deep thrusts into her, the need for release began to overcome his strength. He gasped as he pulled out of her, suddenly feeling the absence of her warm pressure. He grasped the base of his member and aimed it at her abdomen. Mark began to groan loudly as the pressure overcame him and his seed began to spurt forth. The first powerful blasts sent streaks of cum as high as her tits, then it began to pour forth in greater volume, coating and pooling on her flat stomach. He wondered briefly what her husband would thing of his wife drenched in another man's cum. "Marie that was incredible!" He enthused, wanting to show her how much he enjoyed her body, but finding that words fell short.
 
She moan with each thrust inside her she felt so good inside her she knew he cum soon he fucking her and soon he pulled off and she cum alittle but felt his cum shot on her she took her finger licking it up and turn dryer off ass he clam down still inside her " Yes it was" She smiled she smiled down at him.She licked more his cum off her body and sucking her finger she then pulled his head down for a kiss.She felt so free around him.

" Is he up for more in a bit how bout we grab a snack" She said to him." Maybe you can lick something off me" She laugh looking at him.
 
Mark watched her licking his cum off her glistening body, and felt a little stir in his otherwise exhausted member. "Well...I guess I could use something to eat...only to keep up my strength of course!" He gave her a comical leer.
 
She got down and did to her knees and licked him clean and pulled away and smiled up and him taking his hand and went back to the kitchen where they first started she got out strawberrys and asked " Wine or beer or a soda" And took a bite of her strawberry looking at him she wanted him so bad again,Back there they could go on and on and tonight she wanted that,she didnt know how long they would have to go before getting in a quckie and tonight she had him all night but his friend needed rest too she smiled at him standing naked she felt normal she loved he looked at her so wanting her,her husband didnt mind her walking around naked he would do nothing.
 
Mark admired Marie's tight ass as it swayed back and forth on the way to the kitchen. If he hadn't just, he would have pounced on her right then. How did her husband stand it? She turned toward him from the fridge, eating a strawberry seductively, her shining breasts proud and erect on her chest. The cool air from the open fridge blew across her nipples, causing them to stiffen. Mark pondered the question briefly, "It seems like a wine night to me," he smiled at her, liking where she was going with this.
 
She pour them a glass wine handed one to him,She took a slip after she took a bite of the strawberry she smiled at him she felt so open standing in front of him,she knew she turn him on standing here more then she could say for her husband she could walk by and he would not care,Mark had a way with making her feel sexy and she loved it,She would give him a night to remember,she moved to stand by where he was sating " You like the wine?" She asked him and smiled.
 
Mark sipped at the wine, it was so hot the way she ate the strawberry, as he remembered the way her lips had felt on his member. Somehow she could make everything sexy. The wine was good, no expensive, but definitely selected by someone with an excellent palate. "I do indeed, " he grinned back at her.
 
Marie took other bite of her strawberry stand so close she was growing wet again.She wanted him so bad again and she would soon,She took her strawberry and spreading some on her nipples leaving strawberry juice on them and smiled " want to try" She stepped between his legs and sipped at her wine looking at him seeing if he would do it.It was something new,her husband would don't try but knew Mark would love seeing her do it.
 
Mark looked down at her erect nipple, now stained red with the juice from her strawberry. She was close to him, he could feel her hot breath on his neck. Without hesitation he bent down and began to run his tongue along the dribbling juice, collecting it into his mouth even as he swirled his way around her nipple, not touching it until the very last moment. He straightened, "delicious, how was it for you?" He grinned at her, lips still red with the juice.
 
She watch as he licked her nipple then covered her nipple with his mouth then pulled back she moan he was teasing her again " mmm more pleases"She looked at him she was feeling so hot she wanted to mouth on her again sucking her nipple she reach down stroking him smiling he was growing hard."do it" She told him kissing his neck back there now would be she make her mark on him but he did have to go home to his wife so she didn't just kissed then pulled away looking at him.
 
"I thought we were here for food and I'm hungry!" He gave her a rakish grin, daring her to find something to add to the strawberries while he returned his attentions to her breasts. He teased and sucked at her hard nipples while not ignoring the rest of her breasts either. He could feel himself stiffening once more as she started to stroke him.
 
She moan feeling his moan she enjoy for awhile then grin and walking away and getting grapes and set in front of him and moved between his legs again she feed him one and said "I'm horny for you" She smiled bitting in to a strawberry again letting him eat some she knew they be hungry later she order something but for now this was good and she took other sip of her wine watching him she didn't touch him yet she was teasing him if he was hungry she let him eat some then it was back to them enjoying each other bodies.
 
Mark was still hungry and he let her feed him the grapes for a little while but her flirty behavior was quickly causing the desire for sex to become paramount once more. He felt his arms go around her, hand sliding down her smooth back until the cupped her tight ass once more. He bent down and teased her nipple a little bit. "This time I want you in your marriage bed." He husked at her, feeling turned on just by the thought of it.
 
She smiled and watch him eat some,maybe after other round she order pizza but she didn't have him long and wanted him soon his hand cupped her ass and he bend down teasing her nipples she moan and heard him want her in her bed she shared with her husband she smile and nodded " if you carry me with that nice cock in me"She straddle him and slide down on him and moan feeling him inside her again she loved the feeling,she was so wet,she wanted him now.
 
Back
Top