Through the Looking Glass (Closed)

TirithIre

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Posts
22,439
The rain was heavy that day...

It seemed to have passed far too quickly of a time. Demetri had lived his entire life within the noble house of Antioc. Yet within the realms of Balmori women did rule these lands. For a long time now... centuries and even just over a millenia now women had ruled the lands, with men and nobles guarding and serving in their own ways.

He had received official notice that his grandfather Lyric had passed. A sorrowful day indeed, and yet it was even more shocking when he was informed that the entire estate of Islar had been left to him. It was enough that he had been quite close to his grandfather, but he did not believe that he was prepared for the duties that were being thrust upon him.

" Sign here Demetri."

The words snapped him out of the grief and shock stricken reverie. Turning to the adjustor of the estates, Estelle Demetri managed to look down to the parchment papers that had been set out. Reading carefully through them then, he took his time and Estelle was patient to guide him through it all.

Finally it was done, and the next day his grandfather was laid to rest. Within a week Demetri made the trip to the estate which consisted of quite a few homes, though eventually he came to the main house which unbeknownst to him was built on a very special place.

Climbing out of the car, Demetri considered himself for a moment before he made his way to the mansion. Nodding and thanking the servants for their welcome, he set them to their tasks before he set to his own, namely he was very curious about his new home, and as such he went exploring.

Meeting the cook, talking with the maids, he went room to room. No rooms were locked until he came to the basement. the door looked much darker than any of the others, with strange symbols on it that Demetri could not read. The strangest thing though was that there seemed to be no door handle, just a small keyhole. Shaking his head he banged a few times on the door, before realizing how much time had passed with the grumbling of his stomach.

A few days later Demetri was clearing out the drawers of his grandfathers office when one of the drawers made a curious thunk upon opening. Crinkling his brow Demetri slid the wood up and realized beneath was a small key in a hidden panel. The key seemed to have the same hue to the locked door... so after closing everything up and dismissing the servants for the day, Demetri made his way down again and this time turning the key the door swung open... a curious sight meeting him.

The room was square and bare as could be except for one item... a medium full length mirror stood in the center of the room on a stand. Demetri approached slowly, not sure what was going on, and having no idea why such a room would need to be locked.

As he entered though the floor lit up in a strange blue light in circles... Demetri jumped back in shock but it didn't hurt him... so once again his curiosity won out... for now.
 
There comes a time in every world when changes are needed. When Man discovered this new world, he had found ways to make it a Mans world. The women kiss the ground of their Masters and submit to their every desire. It only started out as fun and games for this one guy in particular. He invited a few of his friends to 'play' with these women. Then, they found that this world is too much to their liking that they never left. The one that found this new realm had become the leader. Although, his methods of becoming a leader were not as one might think.

It was not as easy for him to take the throne of this world as he had to fight the old leader. That took time, far too much time. In the process of that time, the old leader had a daughter that he was raising to be different from the others. The old man wanted this daughter to rule in his stead, to take back what he had lost through the years. However, the daughter was much too young to fully understand the old mans teachings and simply followed in a submissive way.

The older she became, the more she started to understand and very slowly stepped away from the submissive ways. Though, she was still too young to take over when these strange men finally took the throne of her father. She did actually fight back, unwilling to bow down and serve, only to lose many years of her life under a spell. Sure, the strange Man could have taken her for himself. He would have been a fool not to, considering how beautiful she is. And yet, there was something about her that he, himself couldn't defile and something about that had frightened him.

This spell he had put on this little princess would keep her sleeping until he decided to wake her. One night she fell asleep and never woke up. After a time, long after this Man had passed on through unnatural causes, the princess had been forgotten. Left alone in a cage, deep within the caves of her own home.

The cage resembled a highly decorated golden bird cage that was almost the same size as the cave it sat in. The floor of the cage is a giant size pillow where the princess slept comfortably for many years. One day however, she did wake up as the spell finally wore off to find herself trapped in this dark place. There were some eternal flames that lit around the cage, beyond their flickering lights, she only saw darkness.

Another thing she discovered is that, despite how big the cage is, she was chained to the center of it by her leather collar. This chain came up through the center of the pillow and only gave her about three feet of slack. Not even enough to reach the bars of the cage. She also discovered that her were wrists were bound to the collar as well, barely enough to fully extend her arms. She did have cuffs on her ankles, though the chain for them appeared to be missing. Not that it mattered much since she couldn't go anywhere as it is. The white dress she wore were not her own, they were specially made to make her appear as if she is a slave instead of noble blood. Her wings were smaller than they used to be and her red hair much longer than when she first went to sleep.

This spell had also altered her way of thinking, brainwashing her in a sense for when and if she ever woke up. She has no memory of who she truly is, no memory of who her father was or any of his teachings. The only thing she is left with is the need and desire to serve. And yet when she woke up alone in this place, things became very confusing for her. Even more confusing as the days flew by and no sign of anyone coming to get her.
 
Demetri had no idea of the struggles of her world. The fight between the realms had been beyond the memories of the men in Demetri's world... not to mention that while his world worshiped women, her world now worshiped men. It was a mirror realm in a way... the mirror was quite reflective of the entire situation as well.

As Demetri carefully approached the mirror though more of the strange lights lit along the wall, the room clearly having magical energy even if his world was incredibly technology bound and none within his world knew of magic at all. As he approached the mirror though she would see a circular doorway seem to appear in the wall of her cave. Demetri gasped as he saw the mirror show him something that he certainly had not expected to see.

He had figured he'd see himself, but instead the mirror showed what looked like a gilded golden cage inside what appeared to be a stone area. To her, it would be looking through a doorway. She could see the silver and black haired man seeming so tentative. He had no idea what he was even seeing though. She could see that he was very well dressed, that he was trying to figure out exactly what was happening.

After a moment he reached out, touching the edge frame of the mirror. She could see he was VERY curious about what was going on, and clearly not understanding either. By the same token though he wasn't running away so that was definitely a good sign. He waved as well at the mirror, testing to see if what he was seeing was some show in the mirror, or a live representation of something even weirder and much stranger. Either way he was being quite careful about all of this, though who could really blame him either!

What was most shocking though to his eyes was the incredible beautiful woman on the other side. She certainly seemed to be a prisoner if not by the cage itself but more so even the chain which seemed to connect to the center of the room. The outfit she was wearing actually caused Demetri to blush... and secretly he wondered if what was being portrayed in the mirror was a reflection of his inner most desires... but then again even he had never imagined a woman with wings or with such long ears.

For now he waved slightly, testing to see if she would dissapear with action, whether what he was seeing was an illusion. Either way she was incredibly beautiful to his eyes, though he was much more confused and curious than anything else right then... Why would his grandfather have such a room as this? it made no sense to Demetri at all, but he was determined to find out in one way or another!
 
Last edited:
She had woken up to dreams that had no sense to them and for a time, she laid there trying to make sense of them. They were dreams of her serving a faceless Master, doing things she had never done in her life. Yet, those dreams made it seem as though those certain actions were all she knew. Nothing else mattered other than to please and serve her Master. Which brought out the question as to what did she do wrong? Why did he leave her in this place and have not returned?

The dreams in turn had cause her to lazily play with herself, mostly enjoying the light caressing of her nails while waiting for her Master. She didn't play too much since she had no permission and also she didn't wish to be all messed up for the Master. If he decided to come back for her that is. No matter what she thought about though, she couldn't for the life of her come up with a reason as to why he would punish her in this way.

All the sudden, out of no where, she saw the light grow into what appeared to be a doorway. Never having seen anything like it since being awake, her heart raced and her eyes grew wide. This is the first time she has seen anyone appear, let alone any sign of a door. Her hopes raced wildly right along with her heart as she moved onto her knees.

"MASTER!!!!"

She cried out and without thinking twice about it, she tried to get to her feet and meet him at the bars of the cage. Yet, that quickly failed and she landed right back on her knees with a painful jerk. The moment of her excitement stunned her as she watched this figure more closely. It took her a moment to calm her nerves down enough to think of her "Training" and she got onto her knees more properly.

The physical actions and even the word 'Master' were suddenly foreign to her as she never honestly spoken that word before. The submissive position she took didn't seem fitting to her subconscious nature. Yet in the forefront of her mentality it all made sense to her and she didn't want to act like a fool in front of her Master. Quickly she fixed her silky hair, making certain the purple and blue highlighted the red as much as possible. Looking down at her dress, seeing that it had gotten twisted in her excitement, another quick fix to smooth it out behind her.

The last thing she did was fix her posture of her kneeling position, spreading her knees apart, hands behind her neck. The position of display that her dreams had taught her to do. Though, something about the position did make her blush deeply when realizing that he will be seeing the wetness against her inner thighs. Again subconsciously, she didn't know why she automatically got into such a humiliating display. All she knew is that it felt right and that it is expected of her to display all her charms to the Master.

During these few moments though, she hadn't been paying too much attention to the figure at the door, while being Concerned with how she needs to be presented for him. Though, after she got settled into the position, she watched him closer and realized he wasn't coming into the room. He almost seemed scared of what he saw, or perhaps he is playing a mind game with her?

"Master? I apologize for any wrong I have done!"

Although, what wrong that is, she hasn't a clue. In the dreams she remembers fighting one of the men that wanted to use her. Biting him places that don't need to be bit and that is how she ended here. Or at least that is what she assumed. Whether that dream is true or not, she will never know.

"Master.... Please... let me serve you again?"
 
Last edited:
Demetri had begun his exploration of the frame when the exquisitely beautiful woman seemed to take notice of him and with that shout which reached right through the portal Demetri looked to her so shocked as she said such a word. Such a title would never have been uttered by a woman of his world... but she clearly identified him as her master. He had no idea what that meant, though as she seemed to collect herself, so too did Demetri.

Reaching out to touch the glass of the mirror, his eyes remained wide with wonderment as the mirror's glass felt like the surface of the water and reaching past the surface, she could see he was testing the limits of the doorway. He pulled his hand back slightly though as she fixed her physical position, and even as she straightened and spread her knees as such, Demetri blushed slightly though dared not look away.

His heart began to thump in pure desire as she raised her hands, intertwining her fingers behind her neck and yet he also took notice of the deep blush to her face, as though she was almost at war with herself, though how true that thought was he would never really know. When she apologized for what she had done, his brow only furrowed in confusion.

" You have done nothing wrong..."

He spoke with a deep resonating voice, it rippling through the portal, though as she begged him to let her serve him again, he took a breath and taking a chance, he stepped through the portal, the glass shimmering, she seeing how the tall handsome man stepped through, the doorway closing behind him.

He took a moment to survey his surroundings... there was another doorway which he could see with the portals light but he didn't consider it for now. Instead Demetri considered her as he took note of the wetness on her inner thighs, and yet he refused now to look away. Instead he seemed to gauge her carefully.

" How would you serve me? What is your name?"

He had no idea what was going on... but he had to admit that something like this WAS in the deepest parts of his desires... so for now he thought this must be some form of dream. Though if that were the case, it wasn't something that he wanted to wake up from anytime soon! His clothes were noble caste, his posture demonstrated a man used to power, and yet he was very respectful, the blush to his handsome cheeks not leaving just yet. He had no idea how to master her... though that was something that would have to come, especially with the world he now would find himself in.
 
As he looked around, he can tell that no one has been in here for ages. Other than the cage and her, everything in the cave showed its true age. Some dishes, a tray and a small table looked like they would turn to dust if touched. Even the door had some rotted spots in it, showing that it would be easy to knock down. There were no foot prints on the dirt flooring to indicate anyone has even looked in on her recently. His own footprints proved to show a few inches of undisturbed dirt. All of this she couldn't see though, with her position in the cage. Having no idea that no one has been here since the leader had died.

She looked confused though the more he came into the room. Everything about him appeared to be what a Master would like in her world. Granted she may not know what her Master is really suppose to look like, not even the dreams gave her that much. Over the years, the original Master had faded into the void of lost faces. Yet, it in his actions and words that confused her the most.

"If I have done no wrong, then why ........."

She quickly fell silent before finishing the question, knowing that he didn't have to answer her, nor did he truly need a reason to keep her here. He is the Master after all, he can do as he wishes and she is to accept it. She quickly averted her eyes downwards as he asked the other questions. Her cheeks burning a deeper shade of red as she held her position, feeling his eyes roam over her.

"Please, forgive me Master. I will not question you again. I only serve your every desire, what you wish is my command Master."

The question concerning her name however brought out a longer pause in her answers. The spell had forced her to forget her former life and in this world the men gave their slaves a name. As far as she knew, she had no name to give him. That question also confused her as well, taking a brave little glance up and couldn't keep from admiring him. Still, if he is from around here, then he should know the rules of how this world works.

Still, she remained in position, doing her best to not upset him. She even parted her knees a little more to give him a better look at what hid between them. Once more she averted her eyes back down, knowing that someone in her position is not meant to look the Master in the eyes. For now, she kept focus on the chain while finally answering his last question.

"My name is decided and given by the Master. If you are my Master, then if you chose to do so, my name is your choice. If you are not the Master, then you should leave before the true Master returns. Masters around here do not like it when unexpected visitors come around."

She spoke with much confusion and what little nerve she had to speak of the rules, caused her voice to tremble slightly. Just hearing herself say all this for the first time was on the humiliating side, yet it seemed to arouse her more. His scent alone drove her wild with a lust she couldn't quite understand.
 
Demetri looked around and certainly took in the surroundings. She couldn't see it because of the length of the chain not giving her enough slack to do so... however for his eyes, he could see everything. The decrepit look of the tray and table, the shoddy look of the door that was just out of her sight line... it all indicated that the stunningly beautiful woman who knelt in the cage had been left here for far too long.

As she began that question though he was about to apologize for not having an answer as to why she would have been left here for so long but thankfully was saved by her own catching of herself and remembering of her place. While in his world he certainly did not have the same submissive role as she certainly appeared to have, he could understand the concept here, though of course he had absolutely no experience in this kind of mastery.

As she said that she would fulfill any of his desires though Demetri's breath caught in his throat. He wondered if what she had said was true... and yet since he was lost in his own thoughts he didn't notice her taking a good look at him. The black, red and gold accented clothing he wore was certainly made of high quality silk, his long black and silver hair was kept well and his build was extremely fit. He clearly wasn't a slouch or a lazy man at all.

As she parted her knees a bit wider to give him a better look at what hid between them, he noticed as he did her own head turned away. Each breath also caused those truly large full breasts to rise and fall, while she could certainly feel how her action caused him to look between her legs, the nearly transparent clothing she had on obscuring and yet tantalizing as well.

As she explained about the nature of her name, he was about to confess and apologize to her, to explain that he wasn't her master, however his eyes fell upon the door of her cage, the lock upon it was a familiar shape to him... namely it was the same type of lock as had been on the door to the room with the mirror! He wondered slightly if this strange yet undeniably beautiful creature had belonged to his grandfather, but he dismissed that concept for now... since it didn't really matter.

Instead he paced back and forth slowly, taking his time to consider her. Leaving her to wonder, leaving her in suspense. Finally though his voice broke the silence of it all, even as he approached the door of the cage, his eyes on her.

" Very well. You are to be my Asema."

He mused, though as she remained there, he watched her though finally tore his gaze and studied the lock. Before he had thought that the lock might be similar to the one from the room with the mirror... but now, upon closer inspection he had no doubt, it was exactly the same. The entire situation was strange enough, but he didn't want her thinking that he had ABSOLUTELY no idea what to do, so instead he slid the key into the lock and she would hear the very audible set of clicks as the door unlocked, opening outwards Demetri stepped back as it did.

" Remind me, Asema, what are the other rules of servitude?"

He stepped into the cage with her, and yet maintained his distance, as though he was still considering whether to 'take her back' or not. The fact that he had the key to her cage was enough to prove he was her master, but he wasn't jumping the gun so to speak, he was going to be careful with her.
 
She couldn't help herself and watched him from the corners of her eyes as he moved around. He seemed out of place in the world she knew, never having seen anyone quite like him before. In some ways she scolded herself silently for admiring him and yet she couldn't stop from doing so. There is an elegance in him that she didn't think men could possibly have. Then he finally spoke and at first she thought he was scolding her and she quickly tore her gaze away from him.

Although she just as quickly realized what it is he actually said. He gave her a name! Her heart raced and pounded in her ears for that mere moment. Suddenly she remembered her place, forcing to calm the excitement once more.

“Thank you Master....Asema....It is a beautiful name Master.”

Then as his key worked on the lock, secretly a soft smile touched the corners of mouth. Though her heart pounded harder than ever, ready to burst from within her chest as he stepped inside. It has been so long since she's been around anyone else that she had a difficult maintaining her composure. It did catch her off guard when he asked about the rules of servitude. It seemed like he asked from lack of knowledge. Yet, taking a slight glance in his direction, he didn't act naive about such things. Taking his question into consideration, deciding that it is a test of her loyalty.

“The details of the rules vary with a Masters particular tastes. A slave recognizes that their behavior is a direct reflection on Master. Willingly and wholeheartedly serve Master and aim to please Him to the best of the slaves ability. The slave must not establish eye contact with Master unless expressly permitted by Him. When Master is speaking to slave, they must adopt the usual position of display and look straight ahead or down. Never to touch Masters body without permission. Master has every right to use and humiliate their slave by any means they desire to.”

Her cheeks were burning darker and redder as she spoke of the rules. Asema could feel the wetness growing more between her spread legs. The cool air kissed at that wetness, causing her clit to twitch, which in turn embarrassed her all the more. Yet, she held herself proudly as she answered his, finding strange that she is ached for him to touch her.

“Master, May I ask what my name means to you?”

She honestly didn't expect him to answer her, though she is curious as to why he chose that name.
 
Demetri considered what he was even doing. It was apparent that no one had visited this place in a long time, which at first made him think perhaps she had been a traitor or someone who had committed a crime. Yet she didn't act at all like that. She was instead acting as though she had missed her master incredibly, instead more in regards to a slave. He didn't know for sure, all of this was a massive mystery to him, however the buxom beautiful and kneeling woman who seemed so excited to see him was distracting him from the mystery, her physical charms much more interesting to him on a primal level.

As she thanked him though he smiled ever so slightly. Nodding to himself in pride, he circled her, seeing how the almost transparent material she wore didn't hide the firm rounded globes of her ass kneeling on her heels, though as he came around to the front of her, he gauged her as she spoke the 'rules'.

As she explained about slaves he recognized that indeed she wasn't a prisoner but instead a slave, though as the redness touched so deeply to her cheeks he considered her words, though humiliating her didn't seem to appeal too much to him, he really didn't know much about her in order to know what would humiliate her. Breaking eye contact with her for a moment he looked down to the key which still remained in his hand. Considering it carefully he decided that somewhere in the past, before the times where women ruled his world she must have been some form of slave that belonged either to his grand father or great grandfather.

She was clearly not human, which was just plain confusing but then again it didn't change the fact that she was clearly humanoid, and clearly beautiful. It was at that point which her scent reached him, and as he took a breath he smiled at her scent, though considered the name. As she asked him what her name meant to him, he regarded her.

" Your name means virtuous to me Asema... it displays that you are good to your word, and that I can trust you as my slave."

His words were confident, since that was the truth. Her being his slave was new to him though, and even as he considered her, he added.

" Stand and display yourself for me. I would inspect my new slave."

Since he had the key, that meant he had to be her master, even if he was taking his time in engaging with her, he couldn't help but add with a grin.

" Since I am new to you, what would embarrass you?"

He wanted to learn more about her, but he also wanted to see her standing as well, to get a full idea of her beauty.
 
His request and question caused her to fall silent once more. this time lasting a little longer than it most likely should have for a slave to obey. Yet, it wasn't her fault she didn't obey right away as the question itself left her speechless in that moment. In the dreams, which is all she had to go with, nothing really humiliated her. In fact, the things that should have been humiliating to most slaves, were the most arousing. Again, those were just dreams. In reality, all of it embarrassed her in ways she couldn't understand. It felt right in so many ways, although there is a nagging sensation that kept telling her this isn't her position in the world.

His very presence here embarrassed her, the way he circled around her, his scent being so close. Not to mention seeing his groin right at eye level, which caused her to lick her lips..... embarrassed her. And yet.... How was she to tell him all this? If he is here, if he had found her in this place, surely he would have known more about her... Wouldn't he? However, it didn't seem to matter considering he had asked a direct question. Gave a direct request, both of which she is failing to comply to at this very moment.

"I.... I am afraid I do not know how to answer your question Master. I have been sleeping for quite sometime and have only just waken not to long ago. I do not know how long I have been in here or how long I have actually been awake. But all things considering... I am uncertain of what will truly embarrass me. Although, I must admit, being seen like this is a little embarrassing."

Then came his request, to stand up and display herself for him to inspect. Again, this is something she failed to do, no fault of her own of course. There was a split moment when she almost automatically stood upon his request, then to only quickly remember moments ago when she did that. Even now, the position she held gave little slack to the chain, giving her just enough to sit straight up for him.

"I must apologize Master. I am unable to obey your request, this chain does not allow me to stand. It will only jerk me back down to my knees if I try."

Her wings lowered some with shame, as did her head, losing the pride that the position is suppose to give. The idea of failing her Master first thing only meant that he will leave and lock her once again in the cage. Already she is anticipating any anger he might display, preparing for what punishment he may put forth for her disobeying him.
 
Demetri was struck by the co-incidence of her words... that she had only just recently woken up was quite the thought provoking concept. Especially since the circumstances of his coming here were quite just as mysterious. To be fair, he had no idea of what might embarrass her. In his world after all while he was a noble born he would have always bowed to a woman, and yet here, such a concept not only seemed preposterous, it was almost as though such an action would have marked him as a failure, especially since she seemed to revere him in her own light.

As she admitted that she herself did not know what would embarrass her, he smirked faintly in bemusement. While he was sure that she was answering honestly, he couldn't help but consider it for himself as he took note of the fact that showing herself in such an open way was embarrassing.

As she apologized, he moved closer, his groin almost touching to her lips before he reached down and lifting her chin she could feel his eyes studying her. The lowering of her wings told him that she wasn't lying, but he still wanted her compliance, so he studied the collar. In the center was a central imbedded lock which he now recognized, and taking the key she would hear a click as the lock fell open, displaying her fair neck, the clinking of the chain combined with the thud of the heavy metal to the ground sounding behind her as he tossed the chain away.

" There, now you have no excuse. Stand, and display yourself to your master in the most humiliating way that you can imagine. Prepare to be inspected, and don't you dare try to be modest Asema."

He stepped back then and crossed his arms. If displaying herself to him in this way embarrassed her, he would make her do more. He had decided that for now he would not question this gift, and instead he would explore this other worldly beauty who in some strange way belonged to him.
 
When his groin just barely met with her lips, she instinctively wanted to kiss and worship him. Though, instead she savored his scent as if it would be the last thing she would smell. These thoughts and actions were almost acting on their own as she came so close to touching him. Yet, his touch brought her gaze up and she thought for sure that this where he'll punish her for disobeying. However, to her surprise, she felt the release of the collar and chain. Normally, any slave in her situation would have taken that chance to bolt towards the door with every attempt to escape.

Asema however, didn't even glance at the door as that thought never crossed her mind. For a moment all she could do is stare at the chain in shock that he actually released it. Feeling the weight lifted from her neck didn't feel real in that moment as she reached to touch the bare flesh. Truth is, it felt as though it was only yesterday when she faced the leader that imprisoned her, and yet, she had a gut feeling that it has been much longer.

His voice broke through those thoughts, in reality it didn't matter how much time had passed. What mattered is that someone is here now and hopefully things will get better. That is until she heard his request and the shyness flooded her every fiber. It did take her a moment or two before she could actually stand on her own two feet. After all, she hasn't used them in such a long time that balance wasn't easy on them.

Once she did gain her footing though, she slowly pulled at the shoulders of the dress and allowed the thin material to pool at her feet. The whole time she couldn't look up at him and kept her sight on the chain as a focusing point, or his feet to see where he stood. Also she tried to recall some of the positions in her dreams and only one really stood out during inspections. Her heart raced faster than it ever has, the blush deepened, expanding down to her chest as her breathing picked up some.

She stepped out from where the dress laid and placed her hands back behind her neck to arch her back some, forcing her breast to stand proud. Slowly her legs parted once again, at first they were not wide enough and she closed her eyes as the embarrassment consumed her. After another moment, she managed to part her legs wide enough for him, allowing him full access to any part of her. It most likely didn't seem humiliating enough to him, though the redness in her cheeks along with other signs, indicated that it was extremely embarrassing to her. More than anything she wanted to gather the thin material and put the dress back on. Although, she knew better than to make that attempt.
 
Demetri would certainly have to do some more research. The truth of the matter was that it had been what most would have considered dumb luck that he had found the key, though now that he was there he had to admit the entire situation seemed overwhelming in it's own way.

As she reached and touched her own bare neck he regarded her. He was taking a risk of course, however her excitement over seeing him, not to mention the fact that she so willingly moved and answered his questions without hesitation told him that she wasn't against what was happening here, though the looks that passed through her eyes did seem to convey that she was as confused by all of this as he was.

As she pulled at the material and let it pool at her feet, Demetri allowed a soft inhalation of air, his breath hitching slightly before it paused in his throat, seemingly caught before the outfit she had worn did hit the ground. Even as her blush deepened he gave her no reprieve, and as she raised her now fully bare arms and arched her back some, she didn't really need to arch her back, her full almost huge breasts stood quite proud, defying gravity beautifully.

As she spread her legs wide enough though he clicked his tongue seemingly thoughtfully, though his deep, commanding voice broke through the silence.

" Now now, you can do even better than that..."

He was sure that he was pressing his luck, however at the same time he was thriving off the situation and her willingness to obey... so of course he was going to push her. He did move slightly though and reaching out, she could see his fingers graze over her smooth taut belly as he looked straight to her.

" I can see this is humiliating to you, however I know that you can do even better to serve your master Asema..."

He was almost asking her to push herself into even more depravity, to delve into her own darkest desires... she may not have much true experience, but the time she had been asleep had been filled with positions and dreams of servitude to her master... surely she could do better than a simple standing display position.
 
She gave a soft whimper after hearing that the position wasn't good enough for him. Although, it also told her that he wanted to see more that this position didn't allow. His light touch sent a little shiver down her spine and distracted her for a split second. All the positions were whirling wildly through her mind and she found it difficult to pick what one would be suitable for his needs. They were all very humiliating to her, though only a few can be accomplished while standing up. Another position made for inspections came to her and a shy little smile teased at her lips.

Slowly pulled away from him to turn towards the bars of the cage and placed both her hands on them. Taking in a couple of deep breathes, she bent down to let her breast hang beneath her. Asema bent far enough down that he would be able to see her wet slit. Almost being able to see the twitching clit that hid beneath its hood. Oddly enough, it made her realize that he didn't really need to take the chain off in this position. However, it did make things much easier and it felt good to move around.

The last thing she did was spread her legs once more, as far as she could while standing. The end result had her practically standing on her toes with how spread her legs were. Somehow, she did find this arousing, almost as arousing the dreams made it out to be. If not more arousing now that she is actually performing the acts of those dreams. Some part of her wondered if this is just another dream, wondering of she will wake up just as it gets good.

Though, she glanced over her shoulder at him, seeking to see his approval. Only to realize she didn't have permission to look at him and quickly adverted her eyes.

"Does..... does this please you Master?"
 
Demetri could hear the soft whimper... in the space that they were in, with it being the two of them he could hear every sound she would have made. As he felt the slight quiver of her stomach, he could tell that she wasn't afraid of him, which was good. He wasn't an abusive or harsh man... he WAS overly possessive but he also treated his servants well and knew that she would willingly do as such for him.

He watched as she willingly pulled away, and even as she went to the bars of the cage he was curious what she was doing, though as she slid her hands down the bars and bent over, he let out a soft, appreciative groan of his own. As she worked to spread her legs once more Demetri watched as her legs were beautifully defined as they strained to spread far enough, though as she willfully raised her head to glance back, he noticed how she quickly dropped it back down.

" Much better Asema... now stay."

As he said that he moved to her and squatting, he began with her legs, stroking, caressing, squeezing and feeling up her legs, checking to make sure firstly that she was healthy and secondly because he was inspecting her, so he would touch every part of her. As he did his warm breath tickled her slit, letting her know just what he could see, though he added after a moment.

" You may make any noises you like, do not be afraid, I will not punish you for being honest with me."

He said it as he was sliding his hands over her thighs one at a time, so close to her slit and yet not touching her there at all, though feeling her wetness, she would feel him scoop some from her thigh before the sound of him licking the taste would reach her ears as well, he grinning at her taste. He would certainly be drinking more of her desires soon, but for now he 'stayed' professional with her!
 
This entire time she has been craving to feel the warmth of his hands touching her. To have his touch let her know that he is in fact real, not just some hopeful dream. Yet, unlike moments ago, his touch this time caused her to flinch slightly and she almost moved. However, it wasn't really a flinch from fearing him, more of the humiliation that his breathe had caused. She expected to be touched there, in fact she anticipated it with every passing second. Feeling the caress of his breathe though wasn't at all what she expected and she honestly didn't know how to react towards it.

As he examined her more, he would find that she is a little weak, though it wouldn't take much to get her muscles strong again. Her legs were long and shapely, although she wasn't too overly tall, yet taller than most of what her race would have been. Earlier when she stood next to him, she barely came up to his chin when in her time, she was taller than her own father. Since the spell wore off though, she did become a bit thinner from lack of real food and her color paler with her time of being in the cave. Over all, she remained fit and more perfect than any other female he as ever seen. Being what she is, she was naturally hairless from the neck down, giving her flawless skin a silky texture.

For now, despite his permission to make noises, or voice how she felt, Asema kept silent. In fact she wasn't even sure if she was breathing with how tense the situation had made her. The position itself humiliated her to no end, then to him licking what she assumed is her wetness, only intensified the humiliation. In the end though, she couldn't help how aroused she had become by it either. She could even feel that wetness build to the point that it trickled down her trembling thighs. After a few seconds of having his breathe right there, kissing over her exposed pussy, eventually another weak whimper did escape. Though, she quickly silenced it and held her breathe once more while closing her eyes.
 
Demetri could feel her tremble, and yet it was clear that the trembling wasn't from fear of him, but rather that she was embarrassed by the situation, which really, he couldn't fault her for. He could feel that she was deprived of sustinence, and yet she was in surprisingly good shape as well. He had certainly taken stock of her height when she had stood to present herself, and even as he examined her, he could tell that she would take a bit of work to get back into full shape, but not overly so.

As she remained silent though he moved and standing again, he drew his hands over her hips, sliding his fingers over the curve of her ass before he gently felt along the sides of her ribs, though coming to her back he looked to her.

" I will admit I have not been with one who has had wings before."

As he said that though she would feel his fingers gently tracing the outline of her wings as she had nothing to do but respond. He found it amusing that when she had her flimsy outfit on that she would be so outspoken and yet now she was so silent. He could tell she was feeling good though, so he moved his hands back to her sides before she would feel it.

Strong, warm hands cupped her breasts, as though weighing them, though he was soon squeezing and feeling them... they overflowed his hands but he found he liked that, but he smirked.

" Do you like that Asema? I would hear your admissions... bare yourself in more than simply a physical way, I would know what will make my slave cry out in pleasure."

He wanted to know, and since she had not defied him as of yet he was sure that she would tell him, sooner or later. In the mean time ha palmed her tits, enjoying how she remained in place, utterly submissive to whatever he desired. He had doubted her earlier words, but certainly no longer!
 
The more his hands explored, she started to realize that she honestly has never been touched before. That all those dreams of her doing what slaves do best were lies. She had never done any of those things before, otherwise she wouldn't be reacting so shyly. The dreams had her acting very slutty and wanton for attention, yet here she is holding her breathe and fighting to stand perfectly still for him. Although, part of those dreams were true, she did want the attention, she craved to be what he wanted in a slave. More importantly, to willingly be his little slut like in those dreams.

She thought she was prepared to act so needy, to beg to be used.... Yet, reality hit hard and she simply couldn't bring herself to act like the slut in her dreams. Then again, she honestly hasn't been given the chance either, this is the first time he has touched her and he hasn't given permission to touch him. Though, she wondered what she would do when that time does come.

Her thoughts were broken by soft giggles when his fingers ran over her ribs and she twitched as the touch tickled her. Though, it quickly changed to a more pleasurable reaction as he traced over her wings. Against her will, she did arch her back and the wings stretched out as she stifled a moan. Asema never knew her wings were so sensitive, not even the dreams gave any indication as to how weak they could make her. She almost lost it right there, though his hands continued to explore and thankfully pulled her attention back. Her wings did flutter from the loss of his touch, almost acting as if they were begging for more.

Once more, her breathe became caught in her throat after a sharp gasp the moment he touched her breasts. The heat from his hands felt so wonderful that she melted to the touch. Her back did arch a little, trying to press more into his hands, although she couldn't do much with the position. Each nipple grew hard against the palm of his hands and she tried to fight the sounds. It wasn't until after he spoke again that she finally let out that gasp of pleasure and the soft panting to show her needs.

"Yes Master... I like what you are doing... Please... Master.... Allow me to cum for you...."

Asema couldn't believe the words that just came out of her mouth, yet they felt like the most natural thing to say. Not to mention, she did want more, wanted to keep him happy in hopes he will release her from this cage. Also, the words weren't entirely false either, she had been worked up from the very start and now with him touching her, it was difficult for her to keep her composure.
 
Demetri had no idea that she wasn't actually a slave. After all this entire situation was a mystery in his eyes, though of course he had no inclination of releasing her just yet, he rather liked how shy, and yet lusty she was as well.

As he explored her wings though he noticed how strongly she reacted to that. It was certainly something that he would have to explore at his leisure, and Asema didn't have to worry... he had no intentions of leaving her there alone again. As he felt the weight and fullness of her breasts he grinned as she begged for that, though he considered it, his hands for a few minutes longer continued to squeeze and maul her breasts, though seeing how she was quivering in pure desire though Demetri groaned at the sight.

" I don't think so... not yet... you haven't given me everything I wanted after all, and you ARE my slave aren't you Asema?"

As he said that his thumbs and index fingers gently pinched her hard nipples, softly pulling, twisting and tormenting her as he refused to touch any other part of her just yet... for now her supplication and outward desires were his fixation... her cum would be granted when he was ready. In the mean time she had to remember why he was denying her, namely she was still holding back her sounds of desire and need.
 
Asema for the most part couldn't understand what it is he wanted to hear exactly. On a personal level she didn't see herself as a very vocal type. She thought that asking for permission to cum would have been enough, only to be denied. It became that moment when she realized that she is thinking far too much about all this. The hint of fear still lingering of what her future will have in store. Among many other things that plagued her thoughts, kept her distracted too much to fully enjoy what he is doing. Finally reminding herself that slaves don't need to think, they just do as requested and feel.

"Yes Master.... I am your slave..."

She spoke rather meekly, though sincere at the same time. It did take her a couple of moments to actually let the outside world and non-slave thoughts to fade out. Before too long, she allowed herself to really feel the sensation of his hands to take control. Finding that spot where nothing else mattered except for him, forcing him to be the center of her world.

After a few moments her moans were soft and still fairly quiet, yet they were more natural than moments ago. Though she still kept the position as still as possible, she did begin to writhe more towards his hands. The position didn't allow her hips to move much, yet there is a very subtle motion to them as she allowed herself to fall deeper to the attention he gave.
 
Demetri could feel how she was holding back. He could tell it wasn't actually intentional to anger him, but possibly that she was trying to figure out how she should feel. At the same time however he could feel that what she WAS working through was certainly something that most slaves did. After all she was being very cerebral and thoughtful in regards to what she was experiencing, and even as those words meekly yet sincerely came out, he nodded.

" That's right Asema... you're my slave, you have only to obey and things will be all right."

He smiled as she moaned and naturally gave in, as he felt her hips pushed back into him, he groaned in delight as he molested and fondled both her breasts and nipples as well. Finally though he released her left breast, she feeling his fingers sliding over her quivering belly.

" I'm going to let you cum, but not just yet. I want to enjoy your struggling to control yourself just a bit longer Asema... you're not going to cum before I tell you too... right?"

His fingers at the same moment he finished saying that moved over her hairless slit, palming and feeling her wetness as he softly ground his palm into her clit, coaxing it out from beneath it's hood as he awaited her responses... she knowing better than to release the bars, but her master was handling her so well as well... at least Demetri thought that he was... this was the first time for him handling a woman like this, but he thrilled at the experience as well!
 
It wasn't easy for her to simply "just let go" of her thoughts as that one nagging feeling kept creeping in. Despite the ever growing need that he created, she did struggle. With some effort, Asema focused on him and her dreams. Replacing the faceless Master in those dreams with Demetri's face. Shortly after that, things became easier and easier to melt into his hands. Eventually that nagging feeling faded into the haze of pleasure as well.

His scent is what caught her attention the most, there was something about it that called to her. It was too addictive to her and it took away the dusky scent of the cave. Which that in itself helped in the process of pushing those to the side. She did think of her dreams though, allowing herself to naturally become the perfect slave she saw in them. Within a fairly short amount of time, she was giving him what he wanted more and more naturally.

Though he couldn't see it, her eyes were swirling with lust and almost came the instant his hand made contact with her soaking pussy. Yet she listened carefully to what he had to say and she whimpered while trembling with her needs. Her grip on the bars tighten as cried out softly, fighting to obey him.

"N-No... Master.... I-I will not .... cum... without... permission.... Master...."

She could barely get the words out in between gasps and whimpers. Her legs were trembling and fighting to hold the position. Though it would be that her juices flowing freely and coating his that would show just how needy she truly is. So close to that breaking point that it appeared she had already came. Yet, her posture and struggles proved that she is doing her best to obey him.

The earlier struggles she had moments ago had faded and turned into a whole different type of struggle. All her focus now was on him and fighting a losing battle to not disobey his request. Although, her body is untrained and it can easily be seen that she isn't going to be able to hold out for long.
 
Considering her earlier actions, Demetri found it curious that she was feeling as though she wouldn't be able to just let go of her thoughts and put her trust into the master who held the key to her release. Even as she realized that his scent was affecting her, he smiled as he watched her trembling in her desire, struggling with such determination to not let him down.

As she trembled and the grip on the bars turned her knuckles white with fixation, he groaned as she said that, though as he felt her soaking his fingers with her excitement, at first he did wonder if she had unwittingly failed him already, and yet her trembling and posture told him that wasn't the case. As he saw and felt how she was certainly untrained she would feel his thick strong fingers two of them press slightly against the swollen lips of her pussy before he spread them, opening her inner core to the air as he grinned.

" Cum for me Asema... I know you can't stop it, so cum for your master..."

He continued to torment her hard nipple with his other hand, his palm tormenting her clit as he otherwise simply held her lewdly open fully expecting her to lose control then and there and cum all over his fingers beautifully!
 
Having someone other than herself touching such an intimate area felt so unreal to her. Yet, she was humping at his fingers, grinding herself against his hand for more. Slowly she was finding that little slutty slave buried deep within herself as her needs grew. The embarrassment refreshed itself in the flush of her cheeks when he spread her open more, feeling the cool air kissing the untouched entrance.

Luckily his permission came to her ears just in time as she barely held long enough to hear it. The sounds of her pleasure echoed off the cave walls as her climax hit hard, squirting her juices all over his fingers. She had never really made herself cum before, only mildly teasing herself from time to time considering she never had the permission granted. Hell, she didn't even have the permission granted to tease herself, yet she did it in ways that wouldn't be discovered.

So when the orgasm raced through her, it released many pent up emotions and raw feelings that she hadn't realized she had. Yet, she managed to not show most of them and only allowed the pleasure to overwhelm her as she gasped for air. Her legs wouldn't allow her to keep standing for long after that and threatened to buckle underneath her, having to close them slightly to keep her balance.

She honestly couldn't believe the intensity of that one simple orgasm, the dreams provided many, many screaming orgasms. Though, they didn't compare to the real thing in the least as she fought to keep herself in position.

"Thank... You.. Master..."

She whispered while shivering and calming down enough to regain some of her senses back. Although, her hips were still lightly grinding against the palm of his hand, clearly seeking for more attention. The actions of her hips and the tickling trail of her cum embarrassed her to the point that she tried to hide her face from him. Raising her arms just enough to keep him from seeing the humiliation her orgasm had caused.
 
Demetri marveled at how smooth and soft her skin was, and yet as she soaked his fingers with her desire he could not help but groan as he watched her writhing, her hips humping mindlessly for those few moments Even as he spread her open so utterly lewdly not to mention beautifully, Demetri could tell that she was going to go right over the edge of her pleasure.

As she squirted so delightfully all over his fingers his palm continued to rub her twitching hard clit, and even as her orgasm rushed through her he watched her as she threatened to buckle over with it all. As she twitched and came down from her orgasm, he smiled as she calmed down, though as she thanked him he looked to her.

" You did very well for your first time serving your masters desires Asema."

He still held her heavy breast in his other hand, and pulling her upwards she had no option to hide as he added.

" Stand up for me."

As she straightened up though he grinned and turning his head he leaned in and placed a soft kiss to the base of her elongated ear, though he whispered.

" Surely you have a chest of toys to be used on you... Show me where they are. I am not done exploring your lusts."

He purred though giving her breast a final crushing squeeze he pulled his hand also from her soaked pussy, leaving her with no stimulation, though his expectant gaze remained on her, she knowing there was a chest at the rear of the cage specifically locked and meant for her master. It wasn't overly large, but large enough to hold an assortment of toys to use on a sexy beautiful sex slave!
 
Back
Top