orgy room III

Mona's mouth and throat feel so good as she sucks my cock I can't hold back any further and pull my cock out and explode all over her pretty face

54760580-huge-load

Dollie

Sure you do Dollie 😊
At m age I'm used to being second r even last.

Come on over Dollie I'd love to get a feel for your ample assets
Oh that made me even wetter.

Mmmmmmm give Dollie a chance to taste my cock....massaging Mona's ass giving it a swat over and over
Just remember, please don't cum in my mouth. I'll do the best I can.

Thanks Mona for taking that big load. I just can't do it.

I smile at spj and turn my body around. rm is pinching my nipples, making them hard.

312536_04.jpg
Me too. Mona and I are lined up bent over on our hands and knees. Everyone is welcome, it's Saturday and we are extra horny.

walks over to Dollie and caresses her ample breasts....they are quite lovely....leans in and takes a nipple into my mouth softly sucking...my tongue swirling around the hardening nipple

a hand snakes it's way between Dollie's thighs rubbing a finger along the length of her pussy before rubbing her clit in small tight circles as I continue to suckle on her breasts

I get comfortable on my knees behind Dollie. Grasping my engorged cock near it's base I trace the cleft of her slit with its drooling mushroom head. Looking up I see Mona enter the room.

Dollie

walks over to Dollie and caresses her ample breasts....they are quite lovely....leans in and takes a nipple into my mouth softly sucking...my tongue swirling around the hardening nipple
I was damp. Now I'm dripping wet.

Moans, and giggles, as he watches RM sucking on Dollie's nipples.

]
Don't be a sissy. I have two nipples and RM only has one mouth.

a hand snakes it's way between Dollie's thighs rubbing a finger along the length of her pussy before rubbing her clit in small tight circles as I continue to suckle on her breasts
Now it's turned into a stream running down my inner legs. Someone is going to be able to slip right in.

... walks in wearing only a towel and headed to the bar.
Hi Guy4 I could sure use that towel to clean up the floor here.

I get comfortable on my knees behind Dollie. Grasping my engorged cock near it's base I trace the cleft of her slit with its drooling mushroom head. Looking up I see Mona enter the room.
mrron, forget mona. Shove that big mushroom deep into my boiling honeypot while the other two keep sucking my nipples. This is my best orgy room adventure yet.

Dollie

taking off the dress.
406261_06.jpg
Mona get your clothes off and join us. I didn't mean to keep the boys away. I'm just so turned on by all the attention my orgasms are cuming like never before.
One big prick deep in my boiling pussy and two men trying to suck my nipples down their throat. Maybe you can do something else to keep me flowing.

mrron, forget mona. Shove that big mushroom deep into my boiling honeypot while the other two keep sucking my nipples. This is my best orgy room adventure yet.

"You just focus on making me feel good Dollie " I growl as I grab you by the hips and pull you towards me, forcing my entire length into your hot wet hole.

Kisses you back...good morning to you as well....my hands find your ass and squeeze pulling you against me..my hard cock grinding against you

Kisses your neck as I lift your top up..sliding my hands up your stomach to your breasts taking them in my hands massaging them

Removes your romper leans in and takes a nipple into my mouth sucking and licking...you feel so good

I pick you up and lower you down onto my hard dick..I rise and lower you down pushing into your pussy deeper and deeper

Back