Opening a brothel

D

danicanuck

Guest
With times being what they are I was thinking it's no wonder people do whatever it takes to get by and then I had a fantasy about what it would be like for me and some of my friends to work at a brothel. While we are doing some research about it we meet a very well off couple who are willing to invest and provide the location but they will run the business and be in charge of the girls. We all sign up and agree to their growing list of conditions. We work hard and business is very good!

Dani
xoxox
 
Go on, this is a story but it's missing something. A cast, a location, a theme, a reason. I don't know what it's missing but this maybe you were all friends, or better yet semi-close daughters of very close friends. That way the tension is built around one of the fathers showing up, or a location. I'm kinda digging Santa's Elves but still, a theme (I got nothing), or a reason. I know the 90's were chock full of teenage daughter/cousin/niece shows up and finds family business in shambles and decides the best way to save it is to turn it into a bikini carwash/dude ranch/drive in.
 
Yea, it needs something to differentiate itself from Tom Cruise's (I think) Risky Business.
 
Back
Top