Welcome to Litster Towers....

You will have to ask PanamaJaxxx, he handles the fees. But I'm sure he'd be more than happy to help you. :)

I'll be sure to, if I see him around :)

Is the suite next door to yours vacant? :D

Last edited:
I'll be sure to, if I see him around :)

Is the suite next door to yours vacant? :D

As far as I know. I claimed 21 as my suite, but just check with our gracious host. (Or read the thread from page one, I don't think anyone claimed 20 yet.)

As far as I know. I claimed 21 as my suite, but just check with our gracious host. (Or read the thread from page one, I don't think anyone claimed 20 yet.)

I've been through the first few pages, and didn't see either 20 or 22 claimed. I'm not fussy though :)

Places a reserved marker on suite 20 for AL84 and welcome to the towers...

Places a reserved marker on suite 20 for AL84 and welcome to the towers...
PJ!!!!!

Hate to say honey, but taking something out at 8:30 at night to defrost.. ?? Unless of course you have one of those defrosting plates... remember those? :)

Think you better call for take-away.. :D

*calling the in-house masseuse* Such a headache I have...what a Monday! I need a long scalp massage. :rose:

PJ!!!!!

Hate to say honey, but taking something out at 8:30 at night to defrost.. ?? Unless of course you have one of those defrosting plates... remember those? :)

Think you better call for take-away.. :D

Lol well you know I live on Hawaii time so it's only afternoon here...plenty of time to take a chicken breast out for supper....lol

oh those magic defrosting plates...lol i think they had me in mind when they were sold....there's one born every minute!

Lol well you know I live on Hawaii time so it's only afternoon here...plenty of time to take a chicken breast out for supper....lol

oh those magic defrosting plates...lol i think they had me in mind when they were sold....there's one born every minute!

LOL... I will remember that!! (the sucker part) ;)

You ladies get comfortable and I will call to have two tables sent to your room and the masseuse of your choice on their way...

PJ..you are the best!! I don't care what they all say about you... :D

Where do I find a realtor here to show me around

Sorry, we are in and out of the office at this time, if you care to leave a list of your needs, the floor you wish to inhabit and any special particulars you need our decorator to deal with at the desk, we will make sure we try to accommodate your needs.

hi, everyone! is everyone doing alright? is there anything i can do to help? i don't mind tidying up or anything like that.

hi, everyone! is everyone doing alright? is there anything i can do to help? i don't mind tidying up or anything like that.
Respieto.. I think you do too much for everyone around here... Let us do something for you...

PJ.. order a third table and masseuse for respy will ya? ;)

Evening Respeito! You are always willing to help...thank you. I might be sending a new tennant your way as soon as he decides on a suite.

I hope you have a great evening!

Evening Respeito! You are always willing to help...thank you. I might be sending a new tennant your way as soon as he decides on a suite.

I hope you have a great evening!

i am, thank you. and i'll keep my eye out for the potential tenant. :)

hello, jenny! :rose:

hi, mulehead!

Back