The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT: Reading through the new posts in Scuttle's classroom have set me up for the day. :)

The anticipation is likely to kill me though, before I ever see the inside of one of Vivi's classrooms.

This made me happy.

Edited: Happy because I'm excited for the classroom thing! Not because of anticipation-killing! Just realized that sounded terrible.

Last edited:
Sneaks up on Tess to give her av a grope. Hey you, haven't talked to you lately.

Hiii. Yeah, it's been a crazy month for me, and it'll keep being crazy for the foreseeable future. Until August, possibly. Hope things are good for you!

Hiii. Yeah, it's been a crazy month for me, and it'll keep being crazy for the foreseeable future. Until August, possibly. Hope things are good for you!

Things are going well for me. It's sweet of you to ask. I'm actually feeling pleasant tonight and in a pleasant mood.

Sorry to hear that things are kind of crazy for you, but I hope it's in a good way. That is, I hope it's good things that are keeping you away from lit, rather than bad ones, even though we'd obviously much rather have more of you around here. We can never get enough of the sexy librarians.
Winks at her.

Just promise not to be a stranger!

Things are going well for me. It's sweet of you to ask. I'm actually feeling pleasant tonight and in a pleasant mood.

Sorry to hear that things are kind of crazy for you, but I hope it's in a good way. That is, I hope it's good things that are keeping you away from lit, rather than bad ones, even though we'd obviously much rather have more of you around here. We can never get enough of the sexy librarians.
Winks at her.

Just promise not to be a stranger!

Aw, that's good to hear. And yes, good crazy, I suppose. Just busy. It's to a good end and so I'm happy to cope with it, although it really doesn't leave much time for anything in the meantime. I owe a few posts and I'm not sure when I'll be able to get to them.

blushes.

Librarians are sneaky that way. It's always the quiet ones. :rolleyes:

Aw, that's good to hear. And yes, good crazy, I suppose. Just busy. It's to a good end and so I'm happy to cope with it, although it really doesn't leave much time for anything in the meantime. I owe a few posts and I'm not sure when I'll be able to get to them.

blushes.

Librarians are sneaky that way. It's always the quiet ones. :rolleyes:

It certainly is the quiet ones. Though I find that they can be quite noisy under the right circumstances, and that's where the real fun is. it's such a departure for them that they don't know what to do with themselves. Grins again.

But as long as you're doing well with it, I'm sure people won't begrudge you your missing time. It's just good to be able to poke around whenever you can. I'm sure that the people who are owed posts by you are understanding, and they're willing to be patient for someone as talented as yourself.

Only cause he's a teacher and I'll wager it will take a good deal longer for my school character to do any such thing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back