My very indecent exposure 🥰

Thank you to everyone so far!

Should I introduce myself a bit?

My name is Rachel, I'm early 30s, not married and no kids but do have a boyfriend that I live with :)

Thank you to everyone so far!

Should I introduce myself a bit?

My name is Rachel, I'm early 30s, not married and no kids but do have a boyfriend that I live with :)

Hi Rachel
Stunning and cheeky photo! So empowering and exciting huh? I also posted my first one today too! Please check it out!
Ha! I dont usually ask women this but I'm going to go out on a limb... may I PM you?

Hi Rachel
Stunning and cheeky photo! So empowering and exciting huh? I also posted my first one today too! Please check it out!
Ha! I dont usually ask women this but I'm going to go out on a limb... may I PM you?

Personally idk if it's really empowering for me exactly, but it is fun! Yes you can.

My biggest fetishes/fantasies are shemales, lactation (would love to both give and receive), bukkake/lots of cum, and I'm extremely bicurious but have never actually played with another woman.

I'm enjoying the warm welcome, but the PM's are getting to be too much, especially the ones asking for more pics or wanting to Kik or whatever... which is one of the biggest reasons I decided that posting pics on Reddit wasn't for me.

I'm enjoying the warm welcome, but the PM's are getting to be too much, especially the ones asking for more pics or wanting to Kik or whatever... which is one of the biggest reasons I decided that posting pics on Reddit wasn't for me.

I think you can disable your PMs, actually.

Back