Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star Wars: PlayHutt

I am interested in playing a Hutt wishing to interview prospective candidate for the latest issue of PlayHutt - a gentle-Hutt holographic publication that provides stimulation for discerning Hutt. Given their hermaphrodite nature Hugh Heffhutt shall consider any application from any male or female sentient from the Galaxy.
 
Ashley woke up and rubbed the sand out of her eyes, only to discover it was over most of her face. She reached out to turn off the light, only to discover it wasn't there. Opening her eyes a bit more, she discovered she wasn't in her bed at all. She was on a wide, sandy beach, looking up at a mountain covered in a thick green jungle. Behind her, a calm, blue-green lagoon with breakers crashing on a reef. She rubbed her eyes again to make sure she wasn't dreaming, but it seemed very real. She sat up, looking around for any sign that would tell her where she was.

The last thing she remembered was the wedding. It had been perfect. Even her brother's drunken, rambling toast hadn't been too embarrassing. It had been a little after midnight when Evan finally gave her that look, and they had said their goodbyes and set off for their honeymoon. A dream come true, riding in her husband's yacht to a resort island out in the tropical ocean. Everyone had been standing on the pier, waving and as they had left the lights of the city behind the stars had been spectacular.

Evan had opened a fresh bottle of champagne, not that either of them really needed more to drink. He had pulled her close and kissed her, and she had felt it then for the first time. He had kissed her about a hundred times at the reception, but there had been people around offering congratulations and demanding their attention. Now they were alone, it was different. They were really married.

"How far is it to the resort?" she whispered. A minute seemed too long too wait to have sex with her husband for the first time. She knew it was silly to think that it would somehow be different now, but she had never been this aroused in her life. She was even ready to try some of the nasty things that he had talked about.

"About an hour and a half," he had laughed, one arm around her waist, the other hand steering the boat. "I told you we should have Jack drive us out."

"I wanted to be alone with you," she pouted. "I thought it would be more romantic this way."

"It is," he said. "I do have to drive, but you can do whatever you want."

They were so absorbed with each other that they hadn't noticed the storm clouds blotting out the stars until the first crack of thunder crashed nearby, and then they were in the midst of it.

And now she was sitting on a beach, in her wedding dress. Thankfully she had gone with something modern and short, instead of one of the monstrosities that probably would have dragged her down. She was pretty sure this wasn't the resort. The sand was smooth, unbroken by foot prints, and the sun was getting hot as well as bright. Ashley stood up and headed for the shade.

((yup, a cast away type scene. I am looking for someone who's going to collaborate, who brings something to the table creatively, so by all means, show me something.))
 
I have a few ideas that can be found in the link in my signature.
I do have someone contemplating the ABC thread with me at the moment, but would be very interested to hear anyone's thoughts on the others.

(Please note: the one about witches, I'd prefer a female cowriter.)
 
Star Trek: Deep Space 69

Ram, an enterprising Ferengi and other like minded business Ferengi have developed the derelict Cardassian space station of Empok Nor into a resort facility that preserves practices and institution outlawed by Grand Nagus Rom: such as keeping Females in the nude, exploiting one employees, etc....

Those male and female sentient beings wishing to visit, work, or even establishing their own commercial ventures can contact Ram for more information....

(OOC: Please send me a private message if you are interested in playing a character on DS69.)
 
College scene do over...

OOC: Filled - thanks for the interest

Based on a real life event and one that could have gone soooo many different ways, I figured I'd offer it up as a chance to live out a what might have happened moment.... :D

After his father lost his job, my boyfriend had to drop out of school. He had been living with 9 other guys. The guys had shared a central living room and bathroom with 5 individual bedrooms (which of course they were paired up in). After Tony had dropped out, the guys encouraged me to come by any time... They were like the older brothers I never had.

One night I decided to drop by. Like most suites at the time, the outer door was kept unlocked when someone was in the living room. I knocked on the door, but no answered. Given the noise from the TV, I figured whoever was there couldn't hear me, so I knocked again.

Eventually I just opened the door and walked in. Pretty much all the guys were in the room watching some movie, and it took them a minute to notice who had walked in. And just about the time they noticed me, I finally figured out that the nurse on the TV screen wasn't just taking some patient's temperature... :devil:

Care to spin the what happens next wheel with me? If so, give me a PM.
 
Last edited:
I'm back after some time away. Have a few naughty ideas floating around in my head. In all cases I would be a female looking for a male writer.

- A daughter and stepfather begin a secret and illicit affair after being driven together by a bitchy horrible wife. TAKEN
- A (married) father begins sleeping with his son's tutor, a college student.
- A young intern or aide to a Congressman or Senator begins an affair with her boss. A totally unrealistic concept, I know. :D

Just some basic ideas for now. My hope is that we can get some story going. Not looking for anything super dramatic but some "should we, shouldn't we" and plenty of teasing and descriptive keywords. :) PM me if interested.
 
Last edited:
So I had a few bites for Star Trek Themed RPs but seems real life has grabbed everyone I had been talking to about it.
So yeah, I'll see if anyone new or didn't see my old one wants to do a Star Trek themed RP.

Plot wise I'm open to anything really.
I had some ideas with people before but would rather not thread steal them so yeah.
Can be any time and any universe.
Though more then likely thinking our own characters.
And can really do anything from silly stuff like TOS or something much darker like Into Darkness.
We can do something along STO to keep things moving when not in the bedroom =)
So if anyone wants to start a ST thread or talk about ideas just drop me a PM.
 
Hi, I had a busy end of first year at college and I sorta disappeared. I'm sorry! I am ready to write again so if you have any stories you could use a female in, I would be glad to help! Check out some of my past stories to see what I like. If you have any questions, please ask!
 
Hi, I had a busy end of first year at college and I sorta disappeared. I'm sorry! I am ready to write again so if you have any stories you could use a female in, I would be glad to help! Check out some of my past stories to see what I like. If you have any questions, please ask!

I'd message you BabyGirlLilly but your PMs are turned off..

Fixed.
Sorry about that.
 
Emma's Plaything

Seeking one, two or three females for a slow build to eventually degenerately dirty RP where a man's young neice eventually breaks him down as a dominant male role model and turns him into his plaything. I'd like to start with Emma, who grew up as a tomboy but who blossomed sexually once she came of age and became aware of herself and her schoolgirl friends. Her friends should timidly (at the beginning) join in along the way. Must enjoy rolling in the mud once we get there. No hurry for the others but would really like to get going with Emma.....

PM interest and suggestions. I have a pretty good chapter one but I'd like to see where this goes. I'm going to introduce 'Chip' Stone and let it roll.

If you are shy don't play Emma, play one of her friends.

Cheers!
 
Hello

I'm looking for a new writing partner. I love details. I like quality posts, quantity doesn't matter as much. I can post a few times a week. Not very often I know but I'll make the post worth the wait. I want to re-explore an old idea.

I would like to write about a miss sent text from a wife to a stranger. Her husband is away on business and she is feeling frisky. She send him a text about how she wants him and adds a photo.

pm me if you're interested: I look forward to hearing from you.;)
 
Hoping for fun

This idea has probably been done before but I want to do an SRP involving a village being terrorized by demons or some sort of supernatural being and the only way to stop it is to have a sacrifice w that will appease the gods/monster/demon willing to do with more than one person looking for a long srp with a bit of romance
I am going to put up an idea thread so anyone can join in
PM if interested
 
Last edited:
I want to do an RP based on wrestling but in particular, I'm looking for someone to play:

cmpunk2-1722623.jpg


:)

Message me if you want to do something with this!!
*************************************************

I'm also looking for the following scenario:

Scene: State Dinner, black tie event at the Governor's Mansion

You: Black Tie stranger http://25.media.tumblr.com/2b93909734a80095596266fb3d6a8779/tumblr_mjb1amnoX21rwstxyo1_500.jpg

Me: Redheaded Daughter of the Governor
http://24.media.tumblr.com/a544a20697ddb7e8be9d2841ded9c317/tumblr_mphm493EKb1sw5zulo1_500.png

Mystery: Who are you mysterious stranger that won't take no for an answer. Are you a spy? Security?

You know who I am, but who are you? I find out later that it's all a lie...or is it?
 
Last edited:
(TL;DR? I'm looking for a female RP partner for a succubus thread.)

I had quite a lot of fun doing this thread a few years ago,

The Demoness and The Summoner
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=684088

In which a young magician comes across a forbidden spell to summon a succubus and (like any magician who finds forbidden magic) promptly decides to perform the spell.

Unfortunately, my writing partner hasn't been active on Lit for quite a while, so I'm looking to start it up again.

Now, I'm not looking to just replicate the original thread, so I have a few ideas on different directions for a new thread to go, storywise. If you'd like, I would also welcome a different take on the succubus herself.

If anyone out there is interested, feel free to PM me, and we can talk about details, such as where we want to the story to go. If you've got suggestions you'd like to make, it would be great to hear those as well.
 
Seeking a lovely lady to RP with. I have few limits but enjoy some modern real life Rp as well as some additions of the supernatural or science fiction variety.

Currently would love to have a Mythological figure such as Hercules or a fictional character like Conan coming to our world and basically in a woman's apartment or house. Maybe some where else odd that such a character in his scantily clad form would be well a serious surprise and shock.
 
I'm looking for a twist on the standard teacher-student scenario.

My Character: Is male, 18, and a bit of a jock, though not in the traditional sense. He is athletic and loves sports, and little else matters for him but he is shy and feels awkward around girls. So much so that he has never been kissed, much less anything else. He has always gotten good grades and been a good student so there is no reason for him to be unpopular, but he just doesn't put himself out there.

Your Character: Is female, you choose the age, and a teacher at my character's high-school (although now that I think about it this does not necessarily have to be teacher-student so if you have an alternative please let me know).

Please PM me to discus details. I'm not a grammar Nazi, but creativity is a must. Two to three word messages won't cut it either.
 
M/F for Group RP about life in "The Tower of Pain"

(This was originally posted with a different plot.)

OOC Thread IC Thread

"The Tower of Pain" is the story of 22 story "squatters" apartment building that is undergoing a change in "management" now that the new owner, the mysterious Mister Black, has just executed much of the gang, including its leader, that previously controlled everything happening inside and within blocks of the building.

Character possibilities are endless: other gang members, criminals who wanted to or were working outside the gang's control, innocent victims, scum balls... even cops, both dirty and clean.

The only thing they will have in common is that as Mister Black comes into contact with them, they will find that he is the new gang leader. The Timmons belongs to him now, and if he isn't getting a piece of the action, it ain't happening on his watch.
 
Last edited:
I've been spending my time writing a lot over e-mail, and wanted to get back in this. I have a few ideas that can be tweaked and changed however you'd need for your liking. I like writers with imagination that aren't afraid to change or add something; I won't be offended! Two people have to be happy to make a story work, right?

SPOT TAKEN.
Love is brightest in the dark. - Zombie Post-Apoc theme.

10869a0d.jpg


Ashley and Brian have been best friends since the 8th grade. After high school, Ashley got accepted to Washington State University to start a nursing degree, and Brian enlisted in the Army. He was stationed close to home, but now, in Ashley's junior year, they want to transfer him to Fort Benning, Georgia.

As far as their relationship goes, we can hash that out. But I was just thinking very good friends. Are they attracted to each other? Of course. Maybe they've gotten drunk before, kissed a few times, but nothing ever came of it because they were either already involved with someone at the time, or they made a vow to each other not to complicate things and fuck the relationship up. We can explore this a little more.

The two of them have partied their way with friends through the summer, not taking one minute for granted before Brian has to leave in the fall. Brian goes with Ashley when she moves back into the dorm, and I'm thinkin' that's when all of the madness can begin to take place.

When I say zombies, I'm thinking more The Walking Dead/28 Days Later kind of zombies. They're not inhumanely fast. But all of the typical zombie rules apply. Again, a lot of this can be left up for discussion. Please PM me for questions, or if you're interested. Gracias!
 
Last edited:
Always looking for a good rp. look at my links and see if anything interests you at all.
 
Looking to get back in the game

I've been out of roleplaying for a couple of years now, but I am looking to getting back into the game! I'm looking for a couple of literate female co authors to help make my story and ideas grow.

I'm a early 20s male, and generally I play males of any (legal) age. I can at times play females, but they are not my forte if they have to be really in depth. I do straight and lesbian, but no gay activity.

I prefer to keep the roleplays modern and in the modern day. I also have a couple of interesting concepts on how a roleplay evolves. Rather than keep a roleplay between only two characters, I believe sub-characters and new primary characters should grow and become a part of the roleplay, creating a web or society of characters. While it takes a while to develop, I have had it work out a couple of times and it can be a ton of fun!

Getting Back in the Game

In this role, I play a recently divorced mid-20s male who made the wrong mistake of falling for his high school sweetheart and thinking it would last forever. After a bitter divorce, my buddies have decided I need to get back in the game and meet new people. After a little pestering, I agree to go out and see what the single life is like.

I've got plenty of other additional ideas that I would love to try out and hope to hear from some of you soon. PM me for details.
 
Seeking female to play Wood Nymph(omaniac)

ROLE TAKEN. THANK YOU.



Seeking female for Wood Nymph(omaniac)

I write two characters, a powerful noble and his son. The Count is increasingly exploiting the forest called the Virgin Woods, cutting trees, over hunting the wild life, and more in an effort to fill his treasury. His son does what he is told, essentially, leading the work crews on replacing the Virgin Woods with farm land and pastures. He is more of a care free, happy-go-lucky type, though, who would spend more of his time walking through and enjoying the woods then cutting them down and killing their residents.

Your character is a young, beautiful Wood Nymph with a level of charisma and sexuality that borders on magical. She wants to save the woods for its creatures -- many of which have never even been seen by a human -- but the only chance she has to do so is to bring the young noble to her cause.

Oh, what can a half naked, beautiful, charismatic young Wood Nymph possibly do to lure a young, horny man to her side...? Hmmm...

I am looking for a literate writer who cares about spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc., and is willing to exchange both long and short posts as appropriate to the moment. I am looking for someone who posts 2 or 3 times almost every day.
 
Last edited:
Looking for male co writers for a few thread ideas

1. Haven A troubled who has deep rooted ties to the town the area and... Duke. ((Knowledge of the show and characters.))

2. Step Mother son and his lover... what pleasure fantasy and fun can the three of them have. One or two male co writers needed

3. Feral Heart Working title)A vampire either of her Fathers house or an ally house who has fallen for Daria needed.

4. We are reborn. Long lost lovers brought back together once more only to face the one that slaughtered them and cursed them to this constant return only this time they will survive.

5. Biker idea Basic SOA knowledge would be a plus. ROLE FILLED

6. Love trumps it all (Working title)How will she swap between her different "lives" without him finding out or will he possibly already know or find out and become vital to helping her keep her secret?

7. Love in Purgatory She watches over that land between life and death... Cold and alone... Hidden in the world of mortals till someone shows her that she is not alone.

8. Prisoner of Dreams Who will free her from her prison in the dreamlands?

PM interest... questions... character ideas for the threads...
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top