a gleeman should entertain...

Thom,
Now that I can put your voice together with your body... I am *very* intrigued.
I am not surprised that such sexy words would come from your mouth.... mmmmm.

such a sweet comment from such a sweet sexy woman... thanks babe!

Thom

thom, i don't know why you are so afraid to show your face.

you have a HOT body and you look fuckin HOT in those jeans :)))
i would get down on my knees for you any time :)))
sam

Thom - I agree with Why Not, that audio file is a TEASE. I want to hear you finish. :kiss:

Hey there! long time no see! I just started a new set... these might have turned out a little creepy, because of the mask... well let me know what you think! how do these make you feel? I'd love to hear from you'all

Thom

Last edited:
Hey there! long time no see! I just started a new set... these might have turned out a little creepy, because of the mask... well let me know what you think! how do these make you feel? I'd love to hear from you'all

Thom

Personally I think these are great! The mask adds a bit of sensuality to them! Just lovely :cattail:

from you that is a great compliment! thanks, very glad you like them... how is your picture taking coming?

Thom

Your very welcome!

Well I've kind of lost a bit of inspiration, I like taking my pics when Im in a good mood to take them not just take random ones and there you go! But I think looking at yours has brought back a bit inspiration my way :D

Your very welcome!

Well I've kind of lost a bit of inspiration, I like taking my pics when Im in a good mood to take them not just take random ones and there you go! But I think looking at yours has brought back a bit inspiration my way :D

haha, glad to hear I put you in the right mood ;) can't wait to see the result, I bet that will put me in the right mood again, completing the circle...

Thom

haha, glad to hear I put you in the right mood ;) can't wait to see the result, I bet that will put me in the right mood again, completing the circle...

Thom

I would be surprised if your pictures didn't do anything for me, they're full of sensuality! Am I drowning you with my compliments? Hopefully not, I always give them when ever I see something or someone that catches my fancy :D:rolleyes:

Thom

I really like the second one. You have nice lips.. ;):kiss:

Back