Limited bi for now

DustOnDaBotl

Literotica Guru
I've never looked for an LTR, but have always love dk play. I love women and love relationships with them, but have also loved getting naked with another man. Not a latent bi. Have been this way since I was 16. I love sex with both sexes, but there's just something about playing with a guy that turns me on. Am I alone?

I've never looked for an LTR, but have always love dk play. I love women and love relationships with them, but have also loved getting naked with another man. Not a latent bi. Have been this way since I was 16. I love sex with both sexes, but there's just something about playing with a guy that turns me on. Am I alone?
No, I don't think you are.

I'm not really sure what you mean by "limited" and "latent". Bisexuals enjoy sex with both males and females, period. Do you mean you are limiting the amount of sex you are having with others of the same sex? I always thought the term "latent homosexual" was rather derogatory, basically claiming someone is gay but doesn't know it ( or doesn't act on it.) I would assume the same if someone called another person "latent bisexual".

BTW, you are not alone in your bisexuality. There are plenty of us out there, and I believe there are a whole lot more "bi curious"men and women.

Nope, not alone at all. I was curious for years and finally took the plunge a few years ago. I enjoy both. :)

Back