Free advice

dacoach44

Literotica Guru
My sissy wants to get fucked; never has been. Any advice? 56 y o and a big girl. She wants to be in mish, to see my eyes. She has dildo experience,and buttplug. Other than plenty of lube and go slow, what should i do to make it good,and not hurt her?

Thanks, Dave

Well first of all, you want to make sure your partner is clean. It is embarrass for both the top and the bottom if there is an "accident" if you know what I mean.

Another thing is that rimming is hot to bottoms, just like going down on a woman before you try penetration. Like I first said, cleanliness is so very important. An ass CAN be clean and SHOULD be..

Now putting all the dirty stuff aside, the other thing is to lead up to it. Just because its a dude and not a female doesn't mean they don't like to be eased into it. Lots of cuddling, and nothing relaxes a person more than a long message that slowly leads up to play back there.

Note, I don't need to lecture about safe sex. I don't need to do it, because we are negative, and we don't mess around with anybody else. Two HIV negative guys don't get AIDS from having monogamous sex with each other. Quite frankly, condom fucking sucks compared to skin to skin, but if you are not planning to settle down and know you are both negative, use a condom.

Also note that the ass is not self lubricating. Sometimes spit is enough, but for someone new, you want to find something that stays slick. We used Vaseline, but that is a no-no for condoms. I hate KY, because you need to keep spitting as it dries out. Actually, there are sex shops with good lubs, but I have no experiences with such brands. I always wondered if boiled okra (cooled down of course) might be a good home made lube. I once boiled okra too long, and it was SO slimy -- like pre-cum texture. Again, I don't know. I'm just saying that is what it felt like.

Also sometimes you have to call it quits when attempting because things just aren't feeling right. A gentleman always backs off when your partner is experiencing pain. A partner is more willing to try again with a gentleman than a jerk.

Another thing to keep in mind is the age of the bottom, his flexibility, and his fitness. Case in point, face to face is hot because you see each other's eyes, can watch their facial expressions, and their overall body reaction. However, if the guy is somewhat out of shape or not used to it, they can get cramps in the back of their legs from stretching in that unusual position -- all the more reason to rub and message the guy well -- especially his back, butt and legs before hand. Also a back can give out on some guys who are out of shape. Doubling over a pillow and putting it under his back on face to face penetration, can relieve lower back uncomfortably and make the angle of putting your manhood inside him easier.

Also sometimes sex in the same position can be tiresome, so remember there are lots of positions -- face to face, doggy, scissors, sideways spooning, etc. to vary through the encounter.

Keep in mind too sometimes age can affect the top too. I don't fuck very often anymore because ED affects me and the blue pill has unacceptable side effects. The last time I tried, I tried doing it with him on his belly, and my legs on the outside of his. Man, I thought my hips were going to split in to. "I" need to work on that flexibility too. I had to switch to spreading his legs apart, and putting my legs inside his so that my pelvis wasn't going to split in half.

As I was saying a gentleman has to be willing to call it a night, if that is the case. Don't make them feel like they really disappointed you. Whether you like CD's or in my case masculine beefy men, they are human beings and should be treated special for the privilege of letting you inside. The time together should be fun, even if the mechanics of the act has to be canceled part way through because your partner is starting to feel uncomfortable. Another advantage to face to face is to watch for any grimacing. Sometimes a bottom won't tell you that it is hurting because they don't want to feel like they failed you, so sometimes you have to watch out for them.

The biggest fallacy is that idea that all males know how to please a male instinctively. Really we are all different. Some may take to being fucked, some over time learn to love it, some never do. Those that like it to some degree are also different. Some (such as my partner) always preferred speeding up and banging like there is no time tomorrow. Others, like it to be like gently rowing on a river. As a top, I love the slower fucking because it lasts longer, and for me the sensation of their hole gripping me is more stimulating than the friction of pounding like a jack hammer.

Also if the guy has any signs of hemorrhoids, he really should get it checked out first. Slower fucking is also better for the untrained ass -- especially if it is someone older. Also note, if in the rare case you see any reddish dripping out his cock either from fucking or fingering his ass, that is a tell tail sign that he needs to make an appointment to see a doctor. That is a sure sign of prostate problems. Of course bleeding in the ass is a sign of hemorrhoids further inside that he may not be aware of. That is a sign to STOP the fucking for the night.

Having made love to handsome male asses for years, I've come to appreciate what a gift of generosity it is for the bottom to let you inside. That is why I see them as angels, and if there were more of them, there would be less fighting between males. What man would ever get angry at another man who would open up his most private self to make you feel so good. That is why, I pay so much attention to making my bottom happy. That is why I'll never understand guys that say things like they don't kiss. If a man gave you his ass, he deserves whatever makes him happy -- kisses, a good meal, a back rub, a foot rub, a trip to a movie house, a library, an amusement part, a gym, or maybe even something as simple as spending the night next to him in bed, snuggling, spooning, and telling him how he did such a wonderful, fantastic thing for you. Bottom men rock!

Last edited:
All I can add is that you should ask her to tell you how it feels when you enter her and to keep giving you feedback. Some angles hurt, so you may have to adjust the angle of your thrust to make it more pleasurable for her. Slow rhythmic thrusting works well once she feels comfortable with your cock inside. Have fun, and may she have a sissygasm!

All I can add is that you should ask her to tell you how it feels when you enter her and to keep giving you feedback. Some angles hurt, so you may have to adjust the angle of your thrust to make it more pleasurable for her. Slow rhythmic thrusting works well once she feels comfortable with your cock inside. Have fun, and may she have a sissygasm!

Yup, thanks so much for writing back.

Well first of all, you want to make sure your partner is clean. It is embarrass for both the top and the bottom if there is an "accident" if you know what I mean.

Another thing is that rimming is hot to bottoms, just like going down on a woman before you try penetration. Like I first said, cleanliness is so very important. An ass CAN be clean and SHOULD be..

Now putting all the dirty stuff aside, the other thing is to lead up to it. Just because its a dude and not a female doesn't mean they don't like to be eased into it. Lots of cuddling, and nothing relaxes a person more than a long message that slowly leads up to play back there.

Note, I don't need to lecture about safe sex. I don't need to do it, because we are negative, and we don't mess around with anybody else. Two HIV negative guys don't get AIDS from having monogamous sex with each other. Quite frankly, condom fucking sucks compared to skin to skin, but if you are not planning to settle down and know you are both negative, use a condom.

Also note that the ass is not self lubricating. Sometimes spit is enough, but for someone new, you want to find something that stays slick. We used Vaseline, but that is a no-no for condoms. I hate KY, because you need to keep spitting as it dries out. Actually, there are sex shops with good lubs, but I have no experiences with such brands. I always wondered if boiled okra (cooled down of course) might be a good home made lube. I once boiled okra too long, and it was SO slimy -- like pre-cum texture. Again, I don't know. I'm just saying that is what it felt like.

Also sometimes you have to call it quits when attempting because things just aren't feeling right. A gentleman always backs off when your partner is experiencing pain. A partner is more willing to try again with a gentleman than a jerk.

Another thing to keep in mind is the age of the bottom, his flexibility, and his fitness. Case in point, face to face is hot because you see each other's eyes, can watch their facial expressions, and their overall body reaction. However, if the guy is somewhat out of shape or not used to it, they can get cramps in the back of their legs from stretching in that unusual position -- all the more reason to rub and message the guy well -- especially his back, butt and legs before hand. Also a back can give out on some guys who are out of shape. Doubling over a pillow and putting it under his back on face to face penetration, can relieve lower back uncomfortably and make the angle of putting your manhood inside him easier.

Also sometimes sex in the same position can be tiresome, so remember there are lots of positions -- face to face, doggy, scissors, sideways spooning, etc. to vary through the encounter.

Keep in mind too sometimes age can affect the top too. I don't fuck very often anymore because ED affects me and the blue pill has unacceptable side effects. The last time I tried, I tried doing it with him on his belly, and my legs on the outside of his. Man, I thought my hips were going to split in to. "I" need to work on that flexibility too. I had to switch to spreading his legs apart, and putting my legs inside his so that my pelvis wasn't going to split in half.

As I was saying a gentleman has to be willing to call it a night, if that is the case. Don't make them feel like they really disappointed you. Whether you like CD's or in my case masculine beefy men, they are human beings and should be treated special for the privilege of letting you inside. The time together should be fun, even if the mechanics of the act has to be canceled part way through because your partner is starting to feel uncomfortable. Another advantage to face to face is to watch for any grimacing. Sometimes a bottom won't tell you that it is hurting because they don't want to feel like they failed you, so sometimes you have to watch out for them.

The biggest fallacy is that idea that all males know how to please a male instinctively. Really we are all different. Some may take to being fucked, some over time learn to love it, some never do. Those that like it to some degree are also different. Some (such as my partner) always preferred speeding up and banging like there is no time tomorrow. Others, like it to be like gently rowing on a river. As a top, I love the slower fucking because it lasts longer, and for me the sensation of their hole gripping me is more stimulating than the friction of pounding like a jack hammer.

Also if the guy has any signs of hemorrhoids, he really should get it checked out first. Slower fucking is also better for the untrained ass -- especially if it is someone older. Also note, if in the rare case you see any reddish dripping out his cock either from fucking or fingering his ass, that is a tell tail sign that he needs to make an appointment to see a doctor. That is a sure sign of prostate problems. Of course bleeding in the ass is a sign of hemorrhoids further inside that he may not be aware of. That is a sign to STOP the fucking for the night.

Having made love to handsome male asses for years, I've come to appreciate what a gift of generosity it is for the bottom to let you inside. That is why I see them as angels, and if there were more of them, there would be less fighting between males. What man would ever get angry at another man who would open up his most private self to make you feel so good. That is why, I pay so much attention to making my bottom happy. That is why I'll never understand guys that say things like they don't kiss. If a man gave you his ass, he deserves whatever makes him happy -- kisses, a good meal, a back rub, a foot rub, a trip to a movie house, a library, an amusement part, a gym, or maybe even something as simple as spending the night next to him in bed, snuggling, spooning, and telling him how he did such a wonderful, fantastic thing for you. Bottom men rock!

Very thoughtful, and I agree with all of this. Sissy is 58, dressing for 3 years. She will start with her buttplug this weekend; our date is Thursday. Right you are re: pillow. The first experienced sissy I fucked rode me; all of my sissydates have. I did not know Vaseline/condom deal; does the grease destroy it? I have ordered some lube. You are dead on about the passion and affection of it. Lovers dont hurt each other. Thanks so much

Very thoughtful, and I agree with all of this. Sissy is 58, dressing for 3 years. She will start with her buttplug this weekend; our date is Thursday. Right you are re: pillow. The first experienced sissy I fucked rode me; all of my sissydates have. I did not know Vaseline/condom deal; does the grease destroy it? I have ordered some lube. You are dead on about the passion and affection of it. Lovers dont hurt each other. Thanks so much

FYI:

http://www.nakedtruth.idaho.gov/condom-dos-and-donts.aspx

U bet

Of course, we dont wanna hurt our lover. We always want our partner to cum.

Back