I never get hit on. Am I doing something wrong?

Penguy

Really Experienced
Seems that I am gaydar resistant. Altho I am married, and always give a second glance to a guy when his looks turn me on, I never seem to get the attention back. I am a young 66yo, fit, non smoker and drink socially. I consider myself to be non repulsive and have been told that I am a very handsome man, by women.

Maybe I just do not hang out in the right places.

Does anyone else have this problem? It's hard to figure out what I am doing wrong, but at the drop of a hat I would respond to a pass from another man.

If this is you too, tell me about it

I honestly haven't tried to give signals but I would love to hear the answer here. I want a top to hit on me.

A few years back when I was a little fitter I had a bottom boy or two hit on me. I was still too scared of my bi curiosity back then...I could've really enjoyed myself.

Hey sexy, how YOU doin'?

Lol,

There, now you can't say that anymore. :p

I should send all the guys that hit on me daily your way. Most don't even bother to read my profile at all:(

Seems that I am gaydar resistant. Altho I am married, and always give a second glance to a guy when his looks turn me on, I never seem to get the attention back. I am a young 66yo, fit, non smoker and drink socially. I consider myself to be non repulsive and have been told that I am a very handsome man, by women.

Does anyone else have this problem? It's hard to figure out what I am doing wrong, but at the drop of a hat I would respond to a pass from another man.

I know where you're coming from.

Sad and The Truth Hurts

I hate to tell you this but if you're waiting for a younger man to hit on you at age 66, you may have a long wait. In this life, a very young age and an old one is not the ideal. Gypsy Rose Lee said, "You gotta have a gimmick!" I feel sorry for guys that decide once they turn 50 that now what they really want is cock. They have a short window of opportunity of maybe ten years.
It is worse in twink bars located close to colleges. If you are over 25 they won't give you the time of day. If you speak to one they just smile at you but don't say anything. I could tell them that their twink status is going to be short lived and that all twink grandeur is fleeting.
The truth is that none of us are going to look any better than we look today.
You will need to come up with a gimmick that turns the types of guys you are interested in on. It can be done but it sure is a lot of work. You'll have to weed out all the hustlers and young ones that are looking for an old guy to make a living for them and pay their way.
The ideal age group for me is between 30 and 50. This is very fertile ground. Even if you look for guys your own age, they are probably all ready hooked up. I do think it can be done but is it worth it? Good luck to you and I hope no one is offended by my post.

62yo here and in the same boat. Frustrating but that's life I guess.

As I've gotten older, I've come to realize that a second look isn't enough (unless of course I'm in a gay bar or bathhouse.) It's hard to tell if someone is bisexual, and the only way I've found for sure is to engage in conversation. Eventually, one of us will steer the subject to sex, and that's when the fun begins (or NOT!!!) Oh, and as far as young studs go: fugetaboudit! No one under 45 gets a second look from me......

Back