Tiffani Finds Herself A Sex Object

Joined
May 4, 2016
Posts
2
Being the only Asian wife among my husband Milton's business associates and clients who's wives are almost all Real Housewives Reality TV-types made me a bit insecure and nervous to ask Milton to pay for my recent makeover.

The attention I received has been amazing, overwhelming, and a little embarrassing. Milton at first enjoyed asking me to dress sexier when attending parties where he had to impress a new client. But when he began to notice that I started to dress sexier for parties and events without needing to be asked and I'll admit I enjoyed how some of his colleagues, more confident when drunk, practically compete against each other to flirt with me. Milton then began to complain about how I dressed "too sexy" when "not necessary." By then, I had a whole new, sexier wardrobe that I loved and didn't feel like going back to dressing the same as the other boring wives.
 

Attachments

  • Cnvntn04.png
    Cnvntn04.png
    77.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DnrPrty.png
    DnrPrty.png
    74.2 KB · Views: 0
I'd known Milton from the country club for ages. I'd learned to take his claims of greatness with a grain of salt. If you judged his talent from what he claimed in dressing room, you'd think he was just a few strokes away from going on tour. Having seen him hack away on the course, I knew he had a tendency to over-embelish.

Consequently, I never put much stock in his claims about his love life. Early on, you'd think he only dated models. Then he got married, at which point he bragged about his hot Asian wife. I discounted his claims about how great her tits were, how tight her pussy was, how amazing she was in the sack, etc. as just more of his bullshit. When I finally agreed to attend some shindig at his office - Milton was practically salivating to land my account - I figured I'd finally find out just how big a liar.

Consequently, I was momentarily speechless when Milton escorted a stunning Asian beauty up to me and introduced her as his wife, Tiffani. She was a gorgeous stunner in a low cut top that put some truly epic cleavage on display. My 6'1" height towered over hers, so my blue eyes could peer almost straight down at her glorious orbs.

I managed to pry my tongue off the roof of my mouth and respond. "Good to meet you, Tiffani. I'm Simon Idris. And may I say, you look lovely tonight." I paused, then added, "Good enough to eat."
 
Blonde For The Summer

I've decided to go blonder this summer. I really like it... but I was unprepared for how much it made men notice me in a way that was flattering, surprising, embarrassing and... interesting.

If you're PMing me to say "nice pics" as if that sounds like you're not doing the same thing 98% of guys do, I'll just ask you to talk about celebrities and porn stars because I know if you're someone hired to chat, you'll start the same silly excuses and stalling questions. I'm not being bitchy by saying/doing this. I'm being nice and saving you from wasting your time.

: )
 

Attachments

  • 0516.png
    0516.png
    82.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 0616.png
    0616.png
    93.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 0704.png
    0704.png
    88.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 0717.png
    0717.png
    70 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top