Are their women/girls who love giving head?

RampantLecher said:
Hey, Toronto is almost tropical compared to Montreal...which is where I am from. Besides, it makes us more creative when it comes to keeping warm. :devil:

good morning, sending you hugs and kisses to keep you warm this morning :kiss: :kiss: :p :p

Guttergoddess said:
well..since my fingers and toes are frozen right about now.....

good morning beautiful, sending you hugs and kisses to keep you warm as well :kiss: :kiss: :p :rose:

Guttergoddess said:
mmm I could cuddle in bed with you all day. It's soooo snowy out there...yuck!

mmmmm, that would be wonderful sweetness, its real cold here today also :kiss:

hmmmm...let me think... do i like to.......

... I MUST have replied previously SOMEWHERE on this thread... but just in case...

yes Yes YES...I really really do :p :p :)

juicyjinjams said:
... I MUST have replied previously SOMEWHERE on this thread... but just in case...

yes Yes YES...I really really do :p :p :)

Gotta love confirmations like that. ;)

I have to agree with you...I like a girl who knows what they like....It makes it even better when I like what they like too.. :D

Nero-1 said:
I have to agree with you...I like a girl who knows what they like....It makes it even better when I like what they like too.. :D

What's not to like? It's ALL good. Good to the last drop...

mmm...I love moaning around a hard cock...feeling it get harder still in my mouth...run my tongue over the veins....

~Indian Babe~ said:
There is nothing sexier than making a man come on my face, in my mouth , or on my breasts.

Mmmm. I love doing both, if the woman is into it. I love to watch her lick or play with my cum.

Indynudedude said:
Mmmm. I love doing both, if the woman is into it. I love to watch her lick or play with my cum.

spitting it out in a glass then drinking it.....sexy.

~Indian Babe~ said:
spitting it out in a glass then drinking it.....sexy.

Never experienced that, but it sounds hot. I love when a woman licks it off her tits or fingers it out of her pussy and then licks it.

Indynudedude said:
Never experienced that, but it sounds hot. I love when a woman licks it off her tits or fingers it out of her pussy and then licks it.

or wanking the guy off on to the table then licking it up.

Back