more Mara

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love the idea of your panties down around your ankles, and that visual is amazing

QUOTE=murmurmara;69708639]what can I say? I really like this series and I'm oversharing[/QUOTE]

OMG, my August Vanity Fair magazine finally caught up with me. I'm howling with laughter. The article is only two pages, but if you can't give it the time, just check out "Hysterical Literature" on YouTube.

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2015/07/hysterical-literature-clayton-cubitt-orgasm-while-reading

Too bad my Hitachi Magic Wand is in ATL... Can't bring the Entire toy collection on my travels! I brought only smaller lighter weight things north for the summer. [with the exception of the nJoys... HA]

pulling the ribbon
although I prefer the thought of teeth doing the pulling

Attachments

• pribbon1.JPG
    pribbon1.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 0
Oversharing?....... I know I'm greedy but you could never overshare as far as I'm concerned. and your photos are so imaginative and disparate.

OMG, my August Vanity Fair magazine finally caught up with me. I'm howling with laughter. The article is only two pages, but if you can't give it the time, just check out "Hysterical Literature" on YouTube.
Too bad my Hitachi Magic Wand is in ATL... Can't bring the Entire toy collection on my travels! I brought only smaller lighter weight things north for the summer. [with the exception of the nJoys... HA]
I've watched some of those. Erotic in an offbeat way.
pulling the ribbon
although I prefer the thought of teeth doing the pulling

Would I have to start with the ribbon? :rolleyes:

danger! danger!
yes, I've got some Young men visiting... 8 years old and six months. Should be a high-energy long weekend.

All's well, and I still love when you call me m'lady. :heart::kiss:

Danger, Will Robinson, DANGER !!! lol Oye....I think those young men will take more energy out of you than any of us here could !! lol Hope you have a great visit with them, Mara :)

You will always be m'lady, sweet sexy, Mara.... :kiss: :rose:

Mara, so very lovely and OMG RED HOT SEXY WOW

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

awww, Fred... love your sweet talk! thank you :kiss::heart:

love this :heart::rose::kiss:

hey TdK! thanks and hope you're well

the title was perfect! You are too... makes for an awesome photo Ms. Mara!!!

thanks, m'dear
hope you're having a good summer

You can say, "There's more where this came from." :D

now why didn't I think of that?!
and there's always more in the land of more

Let's hope so. Now, if the lovley Ms. Mara will share with us. ;):rose:

it's a compulsion! HA

There is no such thing as over sharing your pics!!!!:heart:

sometimes they're so like each other that I worry I'm boring y'all :eek:

i love the idea of your panties down around your ankles, and that visual is amazing

QUOTE=murmurmara;69708639]what can I say? I really like this series and I'm oversharing
[/QUOTE]

thanks, babe :heart:
I really liked that one
I think it's my hand... HA

Don't strain yourself. Let me help me with that.

such a gentleman
I love the thought of lying around being attended to :kiss:

The article was hysterical!

I thought so! Thanks so much for reading it, RJ, and telling me.

Oversharing?....... I know I'm greedy but you could never overshare as far as I'm concerned. and your photos are so imaginative and disparate.

Alex, you're so good to me. Glad you're not bored.

Not a top to shop in. :eek:

laughing... no, but I'm definitely going around town with nothing underneath my sundresses -- not so much bounce and sway anymore, though of course the insistent nipples are loud and proud

Very nice view! If I wore dentures I'd send them to you to untie with, but sadly, I can't help out.

HA! well get your mouth over here then... bring your hands while you're at it

I've watched some of those. Erotic in an offbeat way.

Would I have to start with the ribbon? :rolleyes:

I had no idea, but thoroughly enjoyed what I saw. I so want to try it. I'm enjoying thinking of what to read for maximum contrast. But I guess the Hitachi being controlled by someone else is a big part of it, so this'll have to be imaginary. Volunteers for under the table?! The lovely lady assistant said it's hot under there behind those noise-baffling quilts.

You put your mouth wherever you want to start. I am confident the ripples will roll Everywhere...

Danger, Will Robinson, DANGER !!! lol Oye....I think those young men will take more energy out of you than any of us here could !! lol Hope you have a great visit with them, Mara

You will always be m'lady, sweet sexy, Mara....

I'm thinking that's a safe bet. Younger friends with a young family... it's fun to share the place with enthusiastic visitors. :heart:

I do too!!!! My teeth!!!!:heart::devil:

somehow, this doesn't surprise me :cool:

Definitely could result in just such a stamp. Multiple stamps actually, because the ink takes a little while to flow. :rolleyes::devil:

stamp away, Scot
I do love approval!

Happily offer my teeth for the pulling :D

we'll put them to good use in Many ways!

Lovely and I bet the other side view is equally appealing! :devil::rose:

excellent foreshadowing, babe -- I'll get there!

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2015/07/hysterical-literature-clayton-cubitt-orgasm-while-reading

Love it!

Especially at about 4;20 when she begins squirming in her seat, an then at 1:15 when she just loses it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back