post a pic?

julius_1975ct

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 26, 2011
Posts
1,128
how do i post a pic from my computer? When i click on the paper clip "attach" icon i get redirected to a web search... anyone have any clue???
 
how do i post a pic from my computer? When i click on the paper clip "attach" icon i get redirected to a web search... anyone have any clue???

Step one: find and remove the malware infesting your computer. Once you've done that, the paperclip link -- or the manage attachments button lower down the page -- will work like it is supposed to.
 
that screen does not appear, and maleware has been removed
Step two: Enable pop-up windows for Lit.

OR

Hold down the control key while clicking on the paperclip.

Lit doesn't have any pop-up advertising and aggressively pursues anything that tries to add them. vBulletin, on the other hand, uses pop-up windows for things like managing attachments, listing all smilies, private message notification, and a few other functions of the forum software. If something simply doesn't work or triggers a pop-up blocker notification, use the control key to enable that particular pop-up -- or just turn off the pop-up blocker for "forum.literotica.com."
 
Back
Top