The Walking Dead IC

Nikki sprang up looking at her saviour, and nodded in thanks. Pulling her pistol, wishing she had brought her tomahawk along she decided to move away from the treeline and back towards the motel and gas station where there were people with weapons to help. "Fall back she said as she backed away.

Shadow ran into the woods barking furiously trying to draw off some of the walkers. As Nikki moved back toward teh relative safety of the Motel. She saw Clip Clop just inside the tree line running toward her woth two walkers on his tail.

She started running and as he passed her she grabbed his mane and pulled herself onto his back. Riding back to the motel she put him into his room, and kicked open teh door where her supples were. Running in she grabbed her tomahamk, threw her shotgun over her shoulder by the sling, and picked up her bow and arrows. making sure she had plenty of ammo, she went outside to rejoin the fracas.

Climbing up the stairs she took a position to take down the advancing walkers. Taking aim she let the first arrow fly and took down a walker. Looking around to make sure no one was in trouble, she saw three walkers advancing on the woman who ran off on her earlier.

Taking aim at the leading walker heading for her Nikki put her arrow dead center of the creatures head, and without waiting for the arrow to land she loosed a second one that hit it in the temple taking it down. Figuring the woman could handle the last one on her own, she started loooking for others in danger.

No one was immediate danger from being overrun so she just began shooting arrows killing all but two of her targets. the horde was noticably smaller now, less than a dozen left. having run out of broadtip arrows, she put her bow on her back and drew her tomahawk and ran down the stairs to help clean up the remaining walkers.

She saw shadow emerge from the woods, his face bloody and walking oddly. "NO!" she screamed running towards her faithful companion, not sure what a walker bit would do to an animal.
 
Nick was startled awake by the screams and sounds of melee coming from outside. Jumping out of bed and securing the Beretta in his belt, he quickly grabbed his hatchet and threw open the door of his motel room. Outside, it was chaos...another herd of walkers had come upon them, and the other survivors were locked in combat with them. Nick sprinted to the nearest of them...a woman he hadn't seen last night...seeing she was out numbered three to one.

As he approached, his arm went back, and then streaked forward, leading with the hatchet. The blade hit the walker cleanly in the neck, and it's head pinwheeled to the side and flew from its body, spraying blackened blood.

The second walker grasped at him, gore crusted nails leading. Nick was barely able to avoid the long claws, and kicked forward hard in into the walkers kneecap with as much force as he could muster. The leg gave way with a loud crunch, and the walker toppled to the side. Nick didn't waste time, bringing the hatchet blade down hard and splitting its skull.

Nick turned to see the final walker walker moving towards the young woman, who was backing up slowly and warily, seemingly looking for an opening to for her knife. The opening was not needed....with the walker occupied on her, Nick came up behind it, and smashed its skull to bits with his hatchet. The walker fell, the ruins of its shattered skull rebounding off the ground

Panting with exertion, Nick lowered the bloody hatchet, his eyes looking around for further threats. There were a few more walkers, but the survivors seemed to be dispatching them. Bodies of the dead littered the parking lot around the motel. He looked at the woman before him, his eyes meeting the young woman's gaze for a moment, and he asked, "Are you okay, miss?"
 
The fight was on.

As the newcomers awoke and ran into action Aaron made sure to stick in areas where he could run back to his room if need be. While he was fighting alongside these strangers, he knew none of them, though he felt Jessa could be trusted for at least the time being. As they got down to the last handful he heard a cry of anguish. Seeing the woman he had helped earlier run to the grass he saw a dog walking towards her, his face red and possibly bit. The woman seemed distraught, which seemed likely as one of the dead walked towards her and her dog, following the dog from the woods, a chunk of its leg and one arm missing. Aaron saw that it wasn't moving swiftly, so he started walking towards it. Standing between it and the dog he swung his hatchet at the bridge of its nose and swept the one good leg it had making it fall away dead from him.

Looking back as the rest of the group either finished off the last of the dead, or made their way towards the woman with the dog, he felt an uneasiness. Most of these people had come into town together, and except for Jessa none of them even knew his name. Wiping his hatchet in the grass he hung it on the makeshift strap hanging from his belt. Aaron made sure to keep his hands where they could be seen, and did not move in case someone had an itchy trigger finger.

"Ma'am, is your dog alright?"
 
"I...I don't know" she said tears in her eyes as her hands ran over his body. She rubbed his fur thoughly getting her hands covered in dark partially congealed walker blood, but nothing fresh. "I...I think it's all walker blood" she said picking up the paw that was limping.

"Oh god no" she wailed as her hand felt fresh warm blood pulsing out of his leg. Pulling off her shirt she wrapped it around Shadow and picking Shadow up she started running to her motel room and the meical supplies she had scavenged hoping it would be enough. Wondering why she hadn't seen any undead animals.
 
morning wake up call

As the melee came to a halt. Steven looked back seeing the dead really dead looking like a war zone "Man we can't stay here to long, if we do we need to fortify the area and resupply " Steven thought as he walked back to the parking lot he sees Nikki checking on her dog. Steven went over and checked on them to see if anyone needed help. " Is anyone hurt or been bitten. " looking down and seeing the dog bleeding. Hope he's gonna make it, we can sure use more like him, !! Saying with a frown. My name is Steven by the way, reaching his hand out in a friendly gesture to the man close to Nikki.
 
Aaron reached out to take Stevens hand, while watching the young woman running with her dog into a room, in such a rush that it seemed open a crack.

"Hi Steven, my name is Aaron. It's nice to meet you, could you excuse me a moment."

Aaron walked towards the door of the room, standing outside as he knew he wasn't invited in. Knocking lightly, he talked through the door.

"Ma'am, I hope your pup is okay. If its any conciliation I don't think animals react to the dead the same way we do. I mean to say, I saw a pack of wild dogs early in the winter eating on the dead and they stuck around for a few weeks. None of them turned, though they didn't exactly look healthy. I imagine there isn't much nutrition to a dead head. If you need anything.. a needle and thread perhaps.. I can see if I have some. I'm no medical professional, but if I can help just ask."

With that he turned away from the door, not trying to intrude too much, but staying near in case he was asked for. He saw Steven and Jessa among the rest of the strangers he had yet to meet.

"Hell of an introduction huh." Aaron whispered to himself as he looked out to the remains of the dead around the motel.
 
Mathilda

A young man ran towards Nikki and helped her kill the walker, at the same time Mathilda heard a warning about more walkers coming from behind the motel. She turned and saw Sarah and Pat fighting a big herd. Quickly Mathilda joined them, and stabbed her spear into walker's heads from the outside of the herd.

More people came to to help them, and soon there were several fights going on.

Finally no new walkers arrived and in the middle of the dead Mathilda leaned panting on her spear. Nikki ran to the motel, Shadow in her arms.

"Pat?" Mathilda hoarsely called his attention and pointed to the room Nikki had disappeared into. "Could you help a dog?"

Mathilda looked around. Then she pointed to the field.

"Lets dig a hole this time? To bury them instead of burning them? There are some spades in the storage room of the gas station. But maybe we should have breakfast before we start to dig."

Mathilda walked back to the gas station, stepping over dead bodies on her way.

"We need to check the gardens here too," she said to no-one special. "There might be beans dried on the stalks, cabbages which survived the winter under the snow, carrots too, and fresh onions and certainly some fresh herbs. Maybe some rhubarb. We can't just live on canned food."
 
"Are you okay Miss?" asked a male voice, pulling Jessa's attention away from what was left of the last walker. She looked at the man, then quickly glanced around to see how everyone else was. She was glad to see that most, if not all, of the walkers were dead. She then refocused on the man, offering a slight smile as she put her weapons away.

"Yeah, I'm great.. thank you very much. I would probably be dead now if it weren't for you. That kind of makes you my hero," she said and the small smile became a complete smile. "I'm Jessa by the way."

She offered a hand for her "hero" to shake when she heard a loud, agonizing "NO!"

"Excuse me," she quickly said to the guy and ran to where she could get a good view of the source of the yell. She saw the woman from earlier carrying a bloody dog in her arms from the woods to the hotel. She wasn't sure why, but she felt compelled to go to the woman and see if she could help.

She had reached the hotel room right as Aaron did, and when she heard him mention needle and thread, she quickly removed her backpack and began digging. Finally she pulled out a very well maintained first aid kit, complete with stitching supplies.

"I've had some medical training, I'd like to help if you'll let me." She said to the the man who had appeared. Seeing the woman in such a state of panic and worry brought back too many memories of herself when she was at her mother's bedside at the hospital during her mother's cancer treatments. Her throat was getting tight, a warning that tears were about to appear. Jessa swallowed several times to push the tightness away. Now was not the time to break down.
 
Her eyes shining with tears, Nikki looked gratefully at everyone who rushed to help take care of Shadow. "He's not bit...Shadow, his name is Shadow. He cut himself on something like a knife, the wound is clean and stright. Definitely not a bite or scratch. He might need stitches though." Then she broke down in tears.
 
Jessa stepped into the room just enough to put a hand on the woman's shoulder in a comforting gesture.

"I'm sure Shadow will be okay." She said, keeping her eyes on the two people as they stitched the dog up. She could tell something was wrong by how the two were acting. She hoped that whatever it was, the two of them were wrong.

"Something tells me that he's a fighter, so I don't think a cut will keep him down for long," she said. She took off her backpack and pulled out a fresh shirt and a bottle of water. She offered both of them to the woman.

"Here, you need to take care of yourself so that you can take care of Shadow," she said, remembering that was what one of the doctors always told her at the hospital. After that, she went outside wanting to separate herself from the woman and her pain for a little while. It was bringing back too many painful memories.
 
Last edited:
SHadow whined as he woke up. Fighting away her fear Nikki jumped up and sat on the bed. resting her hand on his head. Her eyes still full of tears she looked up at the people who helpede her. "Thank you. Thank you so much."
She wiped away the tears and took a sip of the water.

Looking at the female, she asked, "Can you do me a favor? I want to stay here with Shadow. Can you ask whoever is disposing of the bodies to collect my arrows. No telling how soon we'll need them again." Pouring some of the water onto a piece fo cloth, she began to gently wipe the blood off his face and neck.
 
Jessa had heard the woman's request as she was walking away and turned.

"I'll do it, I have to find my knives so I'll be out there anyway." She said and offered a quick smile before continuing out the door. She offered a smile to Aaron, then headed out to look for her knives and the woman's arrows.

Her search brought her over to where one of the other women were. She stopped and offered her hand to the older woman.

"Hi, I'm Jessa," she introduced herself, "I've got some granola bars that people are welcome to have. I also have some baby food. You'd be surprised by how much was left at the store by the time people were done looting the grocery stores in some towns." She took off her backpack dug in it. She pulled out two boxes of granola bars and a small bag of baby food. She handed the items to the woman, then went on with trying to find the arrows. She had already found her throwing knives.
 
Aaron smiled to Jessa as she passed, watching as she talked to someone else and started to pick up daggers and arrows. He thought about looking for his knife, but honestly it was a crap shiv at best so he wasn't worried about it. Everything seemed to be alright with Shadow, as he heard while standing nearby, and everything else settled down. For now Aaron started looking over the people putting faces to names and trying to get an idea of how things fit.

Pat, medical training
Sarah, Pat's daughter, some medical training as well it seems
Steven, fighter, anything else unknown
Shadow, dog
Dog's owner, fighter, well trained

On top of that there were a couple of more fighters and Aaron could have sworn he saw another person or two that had come in last night, making for a total of about 7 or 8 people here now besides him. Aaron closed his eyes a moment, taking time to think and clear his head of the clutter of the fight. Working out some logical next steps.
 
Jack looked down when Mathilda came back out to talk to him a little bit later. It felt nice having company again, even talking to someone. It had been awhile since he had any lengthy conversations, but he decided to just let her talk. His eyes covered to scan the horizon, watching for any sign of walkers. He had wished he could use a flashlight, but he had pretty decent nightvision on his own. He took a deep breathe for a moment before answering her.

"I think we can handle that stuff tomorrow pretty easily. I'm not sure how long things will last, but a pretty decent group has come together in one place. Hopefully things stay well for us."

He watched her climb inside to get her bedding before heading back into the store. He wasn't sure how much time had past before he got to the point of needing sleep himself, probably just after midnight. Climbing inside the truck, he laid his rifle within arms reach in the back. He blew up his sleeping mat, laying it out along the center aisle in the back half of the truck before laying his sleeping bag down on it. He was soon out like a light once his head laid on the floor.

Jack slept deeply for several hours, unaware that there was a walker attack going on outside the truck in the early morning hours. The armor of the MRAP muffled most of the outside noises, so it wasn't until Mathlida was next to the truck shouting that he stirred. He couldn't make out what was being shouted, coming out the sleep slowly. Pulling on his pants from the night before, he grabbed his rifle before opening the gunner's hatch.

The sounds were more pronounced now as he climbed out onto the top of the truck, shirtless. It took a few moments for him to focus on the sounds of screaming and fighting coming from the direction of the hotel. He lifted his rifle up for a moment, but lowered it once more as he noticed things were somewhjat under control by the restof the group.

As the fights died down, with most of the group going to the hotel for medical care, Jack slung his rifle over his back. As Mathilda made her way back towards the store, he noticed she seemed a little preoccupied. Waiting till she was near the gas pumps, he dropped down to the ground.

"Looks like I missed all the action. Did anybody get bit or hurt? What happened out there?"
 
Mathilda

"Hi, I'm Jessa"

Mathilda shook the offered hand and told the girl her name.

"Baby food is good with some additional vegetables or as a base for a soup. We have some leftovers from the rations we had yesterday, crackers, mustard and such, I'll see what I can come up with."

She continued her way as the Jessa checked the walkers for arrows and knives.

"Looks like I missed all the action. Did anybody get bit or hurt? What happened out there?" Mathilda looked at Jack with a wry smile on her face.

"Walkers happened, Jack. Shadow, Nikki's dog, is hurt, Pat and his daughter are helping him. Two new people showed up. It seemed they spent the night here as well. One of them handed me this," she held up the bag of granola bars and baby food.

"That girl, over there, who is collecting arrows and knives. Jessa." Mathilda sighed. "We should have had look-outs. But, as my father always said "Water which has passed the bridge won't come back" so we make a fresh start at breakfast. It might be better to not burn the new corpses. It are too many, it would be too big a fire. We'll need a very big, very deep hole though. After breakfast. For now it is enough to drag them to the field."

Mathilda looked around, counting heads.

"Eight people we are now, I think. At least for breakfast. I'll make some kind of soup and we'll have these bars. In half an hour? Will you tell them?"

She walked around the truck and squeezed in the gap to the door. A thought came to her mind and she dithered a moment in the doorway.

"Jack? Could you get them organized a bit? They are a bunch of individuals. They all do what they think is right to do at the moment. Which is not really helping with things getting done. There are some spades in the storage room. Ask for volunteers," she added, grinning.

Inside she put her spear beside the door, and looked at the ashes in the metal paper basket. The big pot the water had cooked in, stood still beside it. It would do for the soup, she decided and threw the ashes out the backdoor, on the pile.

A new fire was soon burning in the basket and the pot again on top of it. She added water, and opened the baby food, without looking what the labels said. It always was mostly vegetables anyway. She emptied them in the pot, scraped them clean with her spoon. The empty pots she put down for Momma, who gladly put her head in to lick them clean.

Soon, after she had added some leftover crackers, her dried onions, the carrots and some seasoning, the soup started to smell good.
 
Finishing off the water, and having done everything she could for Shadow, she left hiim in the room asleep. Setting out her solar charger on the window sill in direct sunlight, she walkied outside she began to look for the woman with her arrows.

Seeing Mathilda and the guy with the truck talking, she muttered to herself, "Ive gotta learn these fuckers names." Heading that direction she put her hand on Mathildas shoulder. "You seem to be able to work magic with food. In my room are more MRE's some ramen, jerky and other food. Take anything you want to keep us feed.

Looking up at the solider, she smiled. "I'm Nikki, and you are..."
 
Aaron watched as the woman walked from the motel room where her dog was now resting over towards the woman cooking soup and the other nearby survivor. He thought for a moment about walking over, introducing himself. For one this woman intrigued him, something about the look in her eyes when he helped her just hit a note with him. For another he knew he should get to know those around him, especially if he intends to try to live with, or around, this group. It seemed they were likely in no hurry to leave from the place he called home for the winter.

Running a hand through his hair he grimaced slightly, it had been a long morning already and the day was barely started. It was then that he spotted Steven again. Walking towards him Arron extended his hand.

"Steven, I'm so sorry for having been rude. My name is Aaron, I just wanted to see if I could help with that poor dog, but it seems there are others among you with the knowledge to have helped. That said, its quite a group of survivors you have here. I saw you rolling in here yesterday from my room in the motel."
 
Mathilda

Mathilda almost jumped when she suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder.

"You seem to be able to work magic with food. In my room are more MRE's some ramen, jerky and other food. Take anything you want to keep us feed."

It was Nikki. Mathilda willed her heart to calm down.

"Thank you, I will. For now it is enough. A warm soup, herb tea and those bars. For lunch we'll have cabbages and other vegetables which survived the winter under snow and I'll gladly take some of your supplies to spruce it up. How is Shadow?"

Mathilda wasn't sure if Nikki heard her, since she had turned to Jack. It didn't matter, Mathilda would simply ask her again at breakfast. She intended to ask a lot of questions during breakfast. And she would ask if someone would eat on top of the army truck to guard them all.

She took the boiling soup off of her improvised stove and put it beside it to keep it warm, and put a smaller pot, filled with water, on it. That would be the tea.

In her backpack she had a few more plastic bags, one of them filled with a mix of mint, nettle stems and some thyme, a wonderful refreshing tea. Making sure the pot wouldn't fall over she went out to the truck.

"Hey, anyone," she called softly, "please look if there are plates, spoons and cups in the motel and bring them over for breakfast?" before she searched for the herbs.

Back inside she strew a copious amount of the herbs in the now simmering water. She added a little pouch of strawberry jam and one of honey, both left over from the last night, to sweeten the tea.

Now the soup came back on, and the tea on the spot on the floor the soup had been, and Mathilda sat down on her sleeping roll to flatten it more after she tightened the bands on it somewhat and continued knitting, stirring the soup once in a while.
 
Thinking about Mathilda's suggestion to lead the little band wasn't a half bad idea. He did have a bit bit of command when he had his little team, but it wasn't over this many people. Well, the times where different now and he needed to adapt, just like the rest of them. He turned to make his way over to the motel when he saw Nikki heading back towards their way. He chuckled and gave her a smile when she asked for his name again. He knew he had told her before, but pushed aside the notion of her being absent-minded.

"It's Jack, Nikki. And it's a good thing you came over. I was just about to go and get everyone for breakfast. One moment."

He gave a little nod before disappearing into the truck. After a few moments he climbed back down, now wearing a black t-shirt.

"I figured what happened earlier was bound to happen, since the proper precautions were not taken. If we're going to stay together, or whoever wants to stay together, things need to get organized. I was thinking a meeting after everyone has breakfast, what you do think?"

He looked between the two ladies for a moment, glancing towards the field where the twice dead walkers were laying from the fight earlier.
 
meeting people

The guy calling himself Aaron shook hands and gave Steven a proper introduction. " Its ok, I just met these people yesterday. I barely remember their names. " smiling as he shook his hand. It seems this group of people are the best group to be with for a situation like this, looking back at Aaron. "How long have you been staying here? " asking him with a curious look. Steven could tell he been here a while, by the way things were set up in the rooms. The room he was staying in was completely empty except for a bed and a night stand.

Steven was just thinking about the dog and its wounds. By over hearing the conversation about a cut or stab and not a bite, made Steven think either there is someone else out there or shadow trip one of his traps that was made to demobilizes the creepy. Steven decided he would make his rounds and check his traps. As he walked away suddenly from Arron "sorry buddy I got to check something " waving at Aaron as he walked towards the woods.

Making the rounds he found a couple of traps were successful and he finished off the dead with blows to their heads with his hawk, that he liked to call Betty. Cleaning Betty off as he made sure she was clean for the next time he put her to use. He comes back heading back to the make shift camp and finds that there was no signs of the dog shadows blood, were it be that he was hit by one of Stevens traps. Steven thought to himself " hmmp either Im getting rusty with my traps or shadow is a really smart dog."

After returning to the camp. Steven confronted Aaron "hey do you know if there are any other people in this area ?" Asking with concern. I got this crazy feeling we are being watched. Telling Aaron about the traps situation and shadow not setting any of them off. He advised Aaron to pass.it along and went to the room he slept in from the night before to lay down for a minute when he realized there were bodies to get rid of.
 
Last edited:
Aaron was ready to answer Stevens initial question when he went to do something. When he came back with the question of others in the area it seemed strange however.

"To my knowledge, there isn't anyone else staying in the area. I was here all winter, and while I saw a couple people stop in the area on their way through, I never saw anyone stick for long. Either they moved on or..."

Aaron closed his eyes, thinking on the man he found frozen in the snow after what looked like a nasty fall and a broken neck. Some things could not be planned for, and some things could not be prevented it seemed.

"..well, the cold is a bitch to the living as well as the dead sometimes. That said, I haven't seen anyone in months, well, except for the group you came in with, and Jessa." Aaron pointed out Jessa to Steven "She arrived here shortly before you guys did."

After a moment of thought Steven nodded his head and said something about taking a moment to think, moving off towards the motel. At that Aaron decided to walk towards the gas station where the growing smell of food was wafting in the air. Aaron had no intent to intrude on someone elses food, but figured the smell of food may bring others, which would give him a chance to introduce himself to others.
 
"Yep. I was gonna suggest a watch last night, but we were all to tired. We'd benefit from your background, but most of us are civillians, They won't take orders. At breakfast lets have everyone share their background and any useful skills they have. Then we can assign jobs to everyone. After we eat, we should inventory everyones supplies and make a list of anything we need."

She looked around at everyone. Most people had grouped up and were talking, getting to know one another. She saw Shadow limp out of the room, and excusing her self, she ran over to him.

He whined as she ran up and she squatted down and he licked her face. scratching him behind the ears, she stood up and said "Go lay down", Shadow returned to the room and Nikki closed the door. Looking around she walked off into the woods to see if she could piece together what haappened.

Finding Shadows blood trail, she cautiously followed in into the woods. After walking about 100 yards, Nikki found a dead walker and on the ground next to it was a rock lashed to a carved adn polished piece of wood. Examining the walker, she found dog bites on its hands and arms. When she looked at the head she could see its skull was crushed by the discarded weapon.

Picking it up she looked around, and saw nothing. Examining the club closely she saw that it was a traditional Indian war club, but it was recently made. Tucking the weapon into her belt she took one last look around and found a sharpened piece of bone, with living blood on it. Picking it up she returned to the motel.

Going back to her room she put the stuff she found in the dresser, and put away her rifle and crossbow. Keeping her knife, tomahawk, and bow with her, she went to find the girl who said she would get her arrows.
 
Steven

Steven helped out with disposing of the dead now really dead by digging holes back behind the hotel as he finished his mind kept thinking of the dog. Steven saw Nikki over at the room she made and decided to try and pay some respects to the young lady's dog. As he approached Steven tapped her on the shoulder " Nikki right? Sorry about your dog!he tries to give her a hug in comfort. " well I think he's such a great assest to this group we have here I'd really hate to lose him!" I think his a trooper though wish we had more like him around " he pats shadow on the head. By the way I don't know if Aaron mentioned this but I felt compelled to tell you. I checked the areas where I had laid some traps and I found no signs of shadow setting them off. He's a really smart dog I say smiling. I may be crazy but I get the strangest feeling like we are being watched. Not to alarm you or anything. Steven could tell this didn't phase her so he mentioned that we would need guards and I'd like to take the first shift. I m not sure what kind of rotation we would need but back in my navy days we always did a four hour rotating watch . We may need to break it up into two groups and have 3 or 4 of us standing guard at a time. Just my suggestion. He pats her on the back big brother like " it will be ok Nikki " smiling as he walks towards his room. Steven grabbed his gear and headed up the fire escape to the roof top to get a better view of the surrounding area. From this point was a great vantage point you could see several hundred yards from all directions. Steven set up his scope and started checking the area for key places that someone or something would approach from. Looking out into the morning sky he sees a bird circling high in the sky it looks like an bald eagle. It was a shock to him. Steven in all his journeys never seen a bald eagle before. He wished he had a camera but the sight alone was breath taking.
 
Jessa had been looking for all of the arrows, though she thought she probably found all of them. She had to take a small break to rub her shoulder. Using the bat came with a price, but she supposed that it was worth it. She grimaced as her fingers touched a sore spot. She let out a sign and shook her head.

"No time for whining," she told herself, and headed back toward everyone else. She was nervous about being around so many people. She thought she'd almost feel more comfortable in a room full of walkers than a room full of people... almost. It was just that she wasn't very good at small talk, and that was before the world went topsy-turvy.

She spotted the woman with the dog and saw that she was looking for someone. Jessa figured that it was probably her, so she walked over to meet the lady.

"I think this is all of the arrows," she told the woman and handed her the arrows. She then dropped her arms down to her sides and fidgeted with the bottom of her shirt with one hand.. it was a nervous habit.

"How is your dog.. Shadow.. doing?" She asked. The smell of food coming from the gas station reached her nose, and the smell caused her stomach to growl. She blushed slightly.

"I'm sorry.. it's been a while since I smelled something that good.... would you like to walk over with me to get something to eat?" She asked the woman.
 
" Nikki right? Sorry about your dog!he tries to give her a hug in comfort. "

Nikki stiffened up when this stranger tried to hug her. She wondered if he was just trying to be sweet and comfort her, or if he was using this as an excuse to cope a feel of her tits.

When he released her, she gave hima wan smile "Thanks, he is special. I didn't know abou the traps, but I think it was a person that injured him. I'll tell everyone what I found at breakfast."

Stepping back to avoid another awkard hug, she made a mental note to not be alone with him until she got to know him better. "I talked to Jack about setting up a watch rotation and asigning everyone jobs and we're going to discuss that at breakfast as well."

Seeing the woman with her arrows she watched her approach admiging the young womans shape and remembering her first time with her college roommate. Ever since she had enojyed both men and woman in bed, and this lady looked very attractive, well at least for someone in a zombie apocalypse.

Taking the arrows, she looked at the other woman. "I guess you know my name, Nikki. I don't remember yours. I do want to thank you and that guy for helping with Shadow." Smiling at her she takes the other womans hand in hers. "He's pissed he can't go run around. He was always free. He hates being locked up, but until he heals, I want to keep him close."

Putting her arrows in her quiver, she looked around and saw that none of the bodies had been buried yet, but a hole was almost done, and the bodies were stacked to be thrown in. "I'll be there in a few minutes, I want to make sure that none of the corpses has anything we could use. I don't know if anyone checked them."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top