Lit Chat....

chat

Yes go on chat and have met some great folk both online and in person as a result of the chat
 
I'm on Chat a few times aweek. Met some nice guys there where we can chat, RP and just have fun.
 
I do go there once or twice a week late at night usually to try and ward off the insomnia. It can be fun sometimes, other times not many people are chatting.
 
Oops! Now I can! But, sadly, the bi and lesbian women room is just endless people saying hi
 
I went in there once and it was the same in pretty much every room.

I've learned that you have to read the profiles of those in the rooms (at least those that have filled them out) and send them a message. I have found this way of starting a chat works very well.
 
Hi all I go to chat quite a lot it can be grear fun
love hot naughty chat about myself, sometimes show men what I look like . that turns me on to. same name as here on chat
How do I add pics here ?
 
Last edited:
Hello Room hope you are all well , I really enjoy hot dirty chat
about my self , all so enjoy showing my pics to older men
same name as here on chat
 
I can't seem to sign up for it. Makes me sad.

click on the erotic chat thing on the home page, click on the big "new chat" whatever it is link and then sign in using the same username / password you use here and you'll be good to go.

it is really buggy on mobile, but on desktop you'll be able to access it consistently. PM if you have any trouble.
 
click on the erotic chat thing on the home page, click on the big "new chat" whatever it is link and then sign in using the same username / password you use here and you'll be good to go.

it is really buggy on mobile, but on desktop you'll be able to access it consistently. PM if you have any trouble.

I did all that. It took me to a room with just messages showing people joining and leaving. No messages no chat nothing.
 
I did all that. It took me to a room with just messages showing people joining and leaving. No messages no chat nothing.

do that again, but at the bottom right of your screen click on the "i" that is for room information like that.

once you do that, then ask in the room for the FAQ page or whatever and they will link you to a forum post with other tips.
 
does anyone go to Lit's chat ?

Yes. There are quite a number of chat rooms for 'special interests' there.

New rooms pop up, sometimes rooms disappear. People create their own rooms, kind of like the old AOL chat, which finally disappeared earlier this year.

One that seems popular is CD, TV, TS.

And sometimes there's Bare Bottom Spanking, and other curiosities.

Rooms seem to be very quiet for periods of time, then come alive when expressive personalities show up.

Sometimes I even make a room for my own special interests.
 
Plenty of different rooms, it can get quiet at times and some internet bullshit, but overall a great place to chat
 
Back
Top