Random Gamer Silliness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phoenix isn't, or wasn't a mutant until recently. She was cosmic god. Back before some woman told the guys at Marvel that space travel was unrealistic. Then Venom stopped being an alien and became a military experiment, Apocalypse became the first mutant on Earth and Phoenix became just an uber-powerful mutant.

I wonder who this horrible person could be.

I wish I could take credit. I just think she's awesome. I wasn't big into the graphic novels myself, but a friend of mine had a brother that had a double volume of all the origin stories and I read 'em all. You know, lore, reference material, all good stuff.

I'm a sucker for a girl with a strong brain.

Sure, you claim you had nothing to do with it. How do you know that nobody on Lit works for Marvel? You don't do you!

Woo Level 22 in final fantasy. I started hunting because I got bored with the floating cabbages...Raked in the exp quick. I should get back to those guys. Maybe then I can get my damn bird

Woo Level 22 in final fantasy. I started hunting because I got bored with the floating cabbages...Raked in the exp quick. I should get back to those guys. Maybe then I can get my damn bird

Congratulations! Gotta tackle the main story for the chocobo.

That looks pretty cool! What are the specs?

Sorry, I mean't the game is in alpha, not beta. They're still adding major features frequently.

Anyway, here are the specs (which are subject to change suddenly and without notice naturally):

PC System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Core 2 Duo
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: SM3 512MB VRAM
Hard Drive: 1 GB HD space

Recommended:

Processor: Core i3
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: SM4 1GB VRAM
Hard Drive: 2 GB HD space

Mac System Requirements
Processor: Dual Core Intel

Linux System Requirements
Hard Disk Space: 1.5 GB HD space
Video Card: SM3 512MB VRAM

Sorry, I mean't the game is in alpha, not beta. They're still adding major features frequently.

Anyway, here are the specs (which are subject to change suddenly and without notice naturally):

PC System Requirements
Minimum:

Recommended:

Processor: Core i3
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: SM4 1GB VRAM
Hard Drive: 2 GB HD space

Mac System Requirements
Processor: Dual Core Intel

Linux System Requirements
Hard Disk Space: 1.5 GB HD space
Video Card: SM3 512MB VRAM

Ill have to check my specs

Oh, right. Little Solace? Dance for your cabbage!

Yup. I've helped a few people through their first quests. I almost feel like a vet

Might be slowing down on my interest in Final Fantasy...great game...but replaying with another class is a problem with questing and getting new content. Turns into a grind.

Since EQ2's expansion is out, I'm finding reasons not to log in...and then thinking "I should start a new game in Skyrim..." and then not playing Skyrim or Final Fantasy and doing chores if there's a downtime.

So...good news is that EQ2's expansion is a lot of fun.

How could I not want to play a healer with a bow and a pet? And bow attacks that heal? Yeah!

I think I'll cancel, save up, and buy a founder's pack for EQNext, which will get me in the earliest beta to mess around. Since Sony always does the best job for crafting classes and this involves all the stuff they've done in EQ2 as far as housing goes...it looks like you'll be able to own land and build on it in the wide world, which looks right up my alley.

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. As this thread is quickly approaching that, we are closing it now. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that others who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back