Dear X:

Dear A

You're being childish, inconsiderate and you're acting like a teenager. It affects me greatly. More importantly, it affects our daughter and the atmosphere and environment I try to create and maintain for raising a healthy, happy child. You're fucking with my equilibrium and I don't like it. I wish I could say that I won't allowed it, but I don't have control over how you affect me. I do have control over how I will react.

You obviously don't see that and even if you did, it is apparent that you don't give a fuck. So take your attitude somewhere very far away from me, and stay there until you remotely resemble the person I know you can be. In other words, get the fuck away from me.

Me

Dear A

You're being childish, inconsiderate and you're acting like a teenager. It affects me greatly. More importantly, it affects our daughter and the atmosphere and environment I try to create and maintain for raising a healthy, happy child. You're fucking with my equilibrium and I don't like it. I wish I could say that I won't allowed it, but I don't have control over how you affect me. I do have control over how I will react.

You obviously don't see that and even if you did, it is apparent that you don't give a fuck. So take your attitude somewhere very far away from me, and stay there until you remotely resemble the person I know you can be. In other words, get the fuck away from me.

Me

:rose:

Dear Whomever you are that is PMing me...

I have a thread for the best/worst IM/PMs and I have not yet placed your oh so eloquent messages on there. Why... because for one you are PMing me on a different site, yet... I have a strange feeling you often post here and I know you from Lit. So because I think I know who you are, I've been nice and I've not flamed you on the threads in my PM/IM thread.

Soooo please, as you lurk at Lit and read my posts, read this one. . .

I am not interested. Go away.

Thank you,

Red

Dear X,

I did not do this out of a kindness. I moved it because you have so badly misunderstood, and been so childish about it. There’s a powerful difference between a regular story and a love letter, even one you were never meant to see. What I do, I do with deep purpose. The conjunction of all those stories was not accidental.

Yes, perhaps I failed. But it was not for lack of positive intent, not for lack of compassion, not for lack of diligence or affection or even knowledge. At the end, it is not my failure. I offer only myself and my tools; if you refuse to use them, who has actually failed here?

Fear disables your judgment and separates you from love. Had you looked without fear, you’d have seen how powerful, how positive, how complementary and gentle, how merciful, hopeful and loving is that portrait – as are so many others I paint. But your paranoia has divorced you from seeing love, even when it’s right in front of you.

Today ends the holiday. I now remove the links I use to find your anonymous notes. From here on, you must speak to me directly, privately if you want me to hear you. I have not blocked you in any way.

But don’t.

I will no longer chase you around offering you something you refuse to recognize. It is time for us to become unimportant to one another.

k

Dear X,

I did not do this out of a kindness. I moved it because you have so badly misunderstood, and been so childish about it. There’s a powerful difference between a regular story and a love letter, even one you were never meant to see. What I do, I do with deep purpose. The conjunction of all those stories was not accidental.

Yes, perhaps I failed. But it was not for lack of positive intent, not for lack of compassion, not for lack of diligence or affection or even knowledge. At the end, it is not my failure. I offer only myself and my tools; if you refuse to use them, who has actually failed here?

Fear disables your judgment and separates you from love. Had you looked without fear, you’d have seen how powerful, how positive, how complementary and gentle, how merciful, hopeful and loving is that portrait – as are so many others I paint. But your paranoia has divorced you from seeing love, even when it’s right in front of you.

Today ends the holiday. I now remove the links I use to find your anonymous notes. From here on, you must speak to me directly, privately if you want me to hear you. I have not blocked you in any way.

But don’t.

I will no longer chase you around offering you something you refuse to recognize. It is time for us to become unimportant to one another.

k

Dear P,

I love you, you know that. But it's enough that you know what you do. Please leave this be, for me? let me do this, ok? it means a lot to me, so please just let me do it. Don't keep asking her, don't keep asking me, please. I love you. Let me do this for you.

Dear P,

I love you, you know that. But it's enough that you know what you do. Please leave this be, for me? let me do this, ok? it means a lot to me, so please just let me do it. Don't keep asking her, don't keep asking me, please. I love you. Let me do this for you.

ok:kiss:

Dear P,

dear vana
thank you for totally making my day

you soooooooo rock!!! :cathappy:

love you bunches :heart::kiss::rose:

c

Dear X,

I really need to see you soon. No, sooner than that. Not that I have better answers than I did yesterday, but I just needed to articulate (*vent*) just how serious I am about this. There's a particular thing that I could really use to get my head on straight, and you own that particular thing.

I know our schedules are, y'know, like that and we have these limitations and and blah blah blah, and it's not like I have anything to really complain about, seriously.

But you should know, just for the record, that no one does that one thing, that thoroughly gleeful and wholehearted bang-my-head-against-the-wall, straight-up, basic, lowdown, plain ol' attitude adjustment quite like you, and man, do I need that right now. Exactly that and nothing else.

Fuck all this detailing. Let's just muscle our way through, something, somewhere, somehow. Fergawdssake, we're theoretically supposed to be able to manifest stuff when we need to...

nuff said

bj

Dear whoever's up there,

Thing were easier when I just didn't care. Could you give me a break instead of keeping me waiting? I can't do anything if I don't know. It's kinda important. The future of the rest of my life will be decided with this one choice. Why is my future based on the decision of a stranger?

Knitedreams

Dear whoever's up there,

Thing were easier when I just didn't care. Could you give me a break instead of keeping me waiting? I can't do anything if I don't know. It's kinda important. The future of the rest of my life will be decided with this one choice. Why is my future based on the decision of a stranger?

Knitedreams

Dear In-Laws

Let me put this simply:

You owe us £200.
We are broke.
We cannot even buy food.
You book that holiday, after telling us you do not *have* the £200, there will be a falling out.

I love you both dearly, but this is not fun.

Dear In-Laws

Let me put this simply:

You owe us £200.
We are broke.
We cannot even buy food.
You book that holiday, after telling us you do not *have* the £200, there will be a falling out.

:rose::kiss:

Dear In-Laws

Let me put this simply:

You owe us £200.
We are broke.
We cannot even buy food.

You won't leave me alone, and you keep threatening me.

You are an ass and I am tired of dealing with you. I have printed out a year's worth of emails, I have also gotten copies of every email, PM, etc, that was sent to people you contacted while stalking me. This includes the Xanga messages you sent posing as someone else, and the multiple fake identities that you used while attempting to obtain images of me from people who had already told you to cease and desist contacting them. I'm sure, whenever your hard drive is checked, that you will have images that you took from people who had specifically requested that you stop doing so.

I will be turning them over to the cops. I am sick of this shit. I left it alone because you are old and sick, and I was raised to tolerate eccentricities of age. This is no longer eccentricities- this is another asshole male trying to gain dominance over my life.

I got rid of my husband because he wouldn't stop abusing me. I will NOT tolerate it from a person who has nothing better to do with their time than to harass me and try to fuck my life up because I wasn't interested in being his pet.

This is not a threat or even a warning, it's an informational bulletin. As you sow, so shall you reap- and I hope the last years of your life are an endless humiliation, brought on by your blind, unreasoning and completely psychotic pursuit of a woman who wanted NOTHING to do with you for months on end and repeatedly asked to be left alone.

Very sincerely-

FtF

You are an ass and I am tired of dealing with you. I have printed out a year's worth of emails, I have also gotten copies of every email, PM, etc, that was sent to people you contacted while stalking me. This includes the Xanga messages you sent posing as someone else, and the multiple fake identities that you used while attempting to obtain images of me from people who had already told you to cease and desist contacting them. I'm sure, whenever your hard drive is checked, that you will have images that you took from people who had specifically requested that you stop doing so.

I will be turning them over to the cops. I am sick of this shit. I left it alone because you are old and sick, and I was raised to tolerate eccentricities of age. This is no longer eccentricities- this is another asshole male trying to gain dominance over my life.

I got rid of my husband because he wouldn't stop abusing me. I will NOT tolerate it from a person who has nothing better to do with their time than to harass me and try to fuck my life up because I wasn't interested in being his pet.

This is not a threat or even a warning, it's an informational bulletin. As you sow, so shall you reap- and I hope the last years of your life are an endless humiliation, brought on by your blind, unreasoning and completely psychotic pursuit of a woman who wanted NOTHING to do with you for months on end and repeatedly asked to be left alone.

Very sincerely-

FtF

*hugs* Flutterbug. :heart: :rose:

What they said.

*hugs* to you, FtF, and I'm sending positive vibes your way. Don't let that asshole win, ever. :rose:

Very sincerely-

FtF

*hugs to FtF* You know how to get a hold of us if you need us. We're always here for you babe. :heart::kiss::rose:

Back