Dear X:

Nirvanadragones said:
Dear C

I know that the last couple of days have been really tough. and I know that I haven't been in a good space recently, and I know how that affects you. You're old enough now to start understanding that life doesn't always go our way. And sometimes it's just really crappy.

You have your own issues that you're dealing with - your own pressures and fears. I know of them, but recently we haven't shared like we used to. I miss that. I miss knowing that I am your safe place. And perhaps it is my own doing, because I've been so caught up in my own pain, that I haven't really reached out to you the way that I normally do.

But, you know, in my way, I have tried. I have gone out of my way to do the little things that is really hard to do right now. And I know that you don't understand this. I know it is not for you to know of. But I'm really having a hard time being your mom right now. That's not the only thing I'm having a hard time doing. Living in general is just really a struggle right now. And if I don't try and keep some type of control over where I am, I absolutely fear where it will take me.

I'd really like it if you would just try and be a little more gentle with me right now. I'd like us to move into our comfortable space again. But right now, you're really being hurtful, and I don't like it. I want to see you trying. Really trying. Because I am, and always will be.

I love you.
Your mom.

Dear Vana

*hug*

Dear Smirnoff,

Your vanilla vodka is nowhere near as tasty as the Absolut.

Sincerely,

~ Imp

Dear house
where the hell is my decree nici. give it up!!! I need it to enrol for my course:(
A very frustrated Cinn

Dear Anonymous neighbour,
Thank you so much for your concern over the welfare of our children. I appreciate you calling the council to try and get us thrown off our land no end.
I am well aware of the caravan fire that killed a child last year. My son goes to school with his brother, my daughter is a friend of the badly burned sister. I am also aware that that fire was caused by a candle as the family had no power, no toilet, no water. And they were 15 miles from the nearest fire hydrant and bush fire brigade.
We have all of the above. We have 3 hydrants along the front boundary of the property and the bush fire brigade shed is less than half a mile away. We do not run candles. In fact the only time there is any flame at all is when the gas heater is heating water. It is ignited for each heating. There is no pilot flame.
Thank you again for your concern. The council officer has been out and seen how we live. He lived the same way while building his home. In fact, his set up was more primitive than ours.
We will not be moving out just yet. We have been given approval, subject to one rubbish removal run that was slated to happen this weekend anyway, to live here, in our caravans, for at least 12 months.
Please find a real problem to concern yourself with and get your nose out of my business.
Yours,
The hillbilly down the road.

Dear X;

The way I feel about you scares me. I put up a brave front, and I smother you with smiles and praise. I truly value the time we have spent together so far, and I can't wait to spend more time together.

I once gave my heart to a woman whom I thought would never leave me. I married her, and spoke those words, 'till death do us part.' I never thought I would have to take such words to heart.

I don't want to think that my marriage was anything less than it was. I want to think that Charlotte and I had that One Great Romance that only comes once in a century.

Yet . . . when we're together, I think of nothing but us. How you feel, taste, smell. The warmth of your skin, the soft wetness of your lips. When I am with you, I think only of you.

Afterward, I feel guilty. Not much, but a little. Enough to make me wonder.

If what we have is the real thing, I want to give you my all. I don't want to feel guilt, or anxiety, anymore. I just want to feel that what I give is appreciated, accepted, and returned.

I guess I just don't want a ghost between us. I just want to be happy while I am alive, and I want to make you feel happier than you have ever been.

I want to know that, if and when I say those three magical little words . . . .

slyc_willie said:
Dear X;

The way I feel about you scares me. I put up a brave front, and I smother you with smiles and praise. I truly value the time we have spent together so far, and I can't wait to spend more time together.

I once gave my heart to a woman whom I thought would never leave me. I married her, and spoke those words, 'till death do us part.' I never thought I would have to take such words to heart.

I don't want to think that my marriage was anything less than it was. I want to think that Charlotte and I had that One Great Romance that only comes once in a century.

Yet . . . when we're together, I think of nothing but us. How you feel, taste, smell. The warmth of your skin, the soft wetness of your lips. When I am with you, I think only of you.

Afterward, I feel guilty. Not much, but a little. Enough to make me wonder.

If what we have is the real thing, I want to give you my all. I don't want to feel guilt, or anxiety, anymore. I just want to feel that what I give is appreciated, accepted, and returned.

I guess I just don't want a ghost between us. I just want to be happy while I am alive, and I want to make you feel happier than you have ever been.

I want to know that, if and when I say those three magical little words . . . .

:rose: Hugs Slyc.

Dear P,

This too shall pass. Love you. Let me know if there's anything -practical or otherwise- that I can do to help. Oh - and try to eat something.
<kisses>

Mils

How do you scream on here???

!!!!@@##%$#@^&%$(*&(^%&^$&$ FUCK^%$&^)(*&)(^&^^%##%$#$#!!!!

There, that worked!
C

Dear X,

It's time to pull away. I've tried giving it another go, I've tested the waters to see if I could trust you again, and I find that I cannot. Every day I wonder where your mind is, and with whom is your heart.

I don't want to be a substitute for the one you're truly missing. I've so much more to offer you than that.

Love,
Star

Dear X,

Yeah rishta hai bauhaut mushkil, magar main thumse pyaar karthi hoon, aur jitna mushkil hain, meri pyaar ko badal nahin kar sakeda. Kabhie.

Pyaar, Main.

Fallenfromgrace said:
Dear X,

Yeah rishta hai bauhaut mushkil, magar main thumse pyaar karthi hoon, aur jitna mushkil hain, meri pyaar ko badal nahin kar sakeda. Kabhie.

Pyaar, Main.
I love your hindi-punjabi. :kiss:

damppanties said:
I love your hindi-punjabi. :kiss:

All i say is that at least im understood! ;)

:kiss:
~~~

Dear Didi,

I am so so so proud of you, and so so pleased for you. I am hoping with all my heart that the rest of this process goes smoothly and that all works out just as you hope. I wub you, and you deserve every happiness the world can offer and i just hope you get it. I think this is the beginning of something wonderful for you.

Me.

Fallenfromgrace said:
All i say is that at least im understood! ;)

:kiss:
~~~

Dear Didi,

I am so so so proud of you, and so so pleased for you. I am hoping with all my heart that the rest of this process goes smoothly and that all works out just as you hope. I wub you, and you deserve every happiness the world can offer and i just hope you get it. I think this is the beginning of something wonderful for you.

Me.
:heart:

Dear Mils,

:kiss: :kiss: :rose: :heart: And I promise to eat :)

P

Vermilion said:
Dear P,

This too shall pass. Love you. Let me know if there's anything -practical or otherwise- that I can do to help. Oh - and try to eat something.
<kisses>

Mils

Dear Wakefield-Pissing-Council.

Fuck. You.

--

Dear love

I'm sorry. I react to stress and upset in bad ways, I know my pulling away from you hurts but its easier for me sometimes to try and be alone whilst I get myself together. This doesn't mean I love you any less.

But all this crap? I'm not coping. That traitorous voice in my head is telling me to just give up on the house.

Just-Legal said:
Dear Wakefield-Pissing-Council.

Fuck. You.

--

Dear love

I'm sorry. I react to stress and upset in bad ways, I know my pulling away from you hurts but its easier for me sometimes to try and be alone whilst I get myself together. This doesn't mean I love you any less.

But all this crap? I'm not coping. That traitorous voice in my head is telling me to just give up on the house.
:rose: :rose:

And a bunch of hugs and kisses too. :rose:

fieryjen said:
:rose: :rose:

And a bunch of hugs and kisses too. :rose:

Thanks Jen. I just feel like I've been beating my head against a brick wall for months and its just really getting on top of me.

Just-Legal said:
Thanks Jen. I just feel like I've been beating my head against a brick wall for months and its just really getting on top of me.
I can read the frustration in some of your posts :rose: :rose:

I hope things will finally work out soon, and hopefully for the very best for the two of you.

I have to be up in six hours for work.
Lets have a vote - who says I chuck a sickie and spend the day blowing shit up on WoW?

Just-Legal said:
I have to be up in six hours for work.
Lets have a vote - who says I chuck a sickie and spend the day blowing shit up on WoW?
Sounds like a 'Good Idea'.

I'm up in seven hours to watch the kids play rugby and hockey. I'm not allowed to have a long lie in. Not that I want to. :)

Dear Powers that Be,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Now, please continue to bestow good fortune on us for the next 7 1/2 months, more if you deem it necessary!

Once again, thank you,

Ness73

Dear Sandman,

I'm so sorry that I haven't been visiting you in the land of dreams lately. Things have been a little hectic lately and I couldn't really afford to sneak off to your comfortable arms. I want you to know that I miss you and now Thanksgiving Break is here, I'll be seeing you soon. I hope you kept the bed warm for me so you can take me to that wonderful world of dreams where we can play like we use to. ;)

See you soon,
Knitedreams

kendo1 said:
Sounds like a 'Good Idea'.

I'm up in seven hours to watch the kids play rugby and hockey. I'm not allowed to have a long lie in. Not that I want to. :)

Up for work. Not happy.

Back