Dear X:

FatDino said:
Dear Friends on Lit,

I miss being online most of the day and goofing around with you, but unfortunately, my new job sucks up too much of my time. Just want to say, I miss you all so much and I wuv you. :kiss: :heart:

Dino.
Dear Dino,

we miss you, too! :rose:

Tarakin
 
FatDino said:
Dear Friends on Lit,

I miss being online most of the day and goofing around with you, but unfortunately, my new job sucks up too much of my time. Just want to say, I miss you all so much and I wuv you. :kiss: :heart:

Dino.

Dear Dino,

I miss you and your brand of humor too. *hugs and love*

~ Magica
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Dear Cloudy,

Before this job and 13 years ago... I worked at Wal-Mart for 3 years (not long I know, but long enough); I will "zone" the shelves as I shop sometimes. Zoning for Wal-mart is pulling the items to the front of the shelf so it "looks" fuller. lol

I'll mention that security idea to my manager tomorrow, if anything it'll give her something to think about. I like the idea. I would also be for "announcing" we are closing in X - number of minutes, but the regional manager says we aren't allowed to do that. We are also not allowed to lock both sets of doors. So at 9pm, if a customer walks in we are too let them shop. We are not allowed to turn them away.

Red

Dear Red,

That's just bloody silly. I can't even imagine. I worked for Ames for several years. It was a Northeast chain. We always announced we would be closing in fifteen minutes and, I think, five. We locked the in doors at something like 10 or 5 before closing. The other thing we did was have associates go out and check aisles for customers during that time period and offer to help them find what they need "since it's close to closing time."

Oh, and we called it "fronting" the shelves. :rose:
 
dear soon to be ex:

DIAF. please.

Do I have stupid written across my forehead? Oh wait, I must, you constantly called me stupid and treated me like like I was, so I guess you think I am.

You think holding my stuff HOSTAGE is going to make me come back? Wow. You need "I am stupid" tattooed across YOUR forehead. Stop sending me messages and STOP blaming MOM for all YOUR troubles. It's MY decision to ignore your ass and not respond to you.

Also, stop harassing my friends and trying to get a message through them. And stop telling them my MOM is blocking you. I swear to god. My mom doesn't know who to access my accounts, hell she doesn't even know what websites I go to. Stop blaming her because I hate you. Seriously. She's NOT "putting ideas in my head". You're such a fucking moron.

Sencerely hating you,

Your soon to be ex.
 
Dear Oldest Sister...

I wish you wouldn't look at me, ask me how much I weigh and then compare it to you. I know you're upset that you are gaining weight and I am losing. You've never seen yourself as having a weight problem until now. I am sorry you do. I know where you are and where you are going and how hard it will be to get control of your life. I'm still not in control of mine.

But...

When you look at me and say things like... "You're only 7 lbs heavier than me now." . . . then you frown and look dejected and hurt.

I'm not the "fat sister" anymore and I think that scares you. I was always the fat one. I was always the unattractive one. I was always the "she has a pretty face" girl.

I'm going to do my best to enjoy this healthier and happier me. I want you to enjoy it with me. I want you to not become depressed when I am lighter than you. We both know it will happen and you need to accept this. It doesn't have to be "my time" to feel and look beautiful. We can share it. :rose:

Your Sister
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
It doesn't have to be "my time" to feel and look beautiful. We can share it. :rose:
Dear Red,

Wonderful sentiment! Hopefully it will be understood and shared! :heart:

DL
 
Dear X;

I'm not sure who to address this to, so I just picked the universal 'X.'

One is a friend. A good friend. A dear friend. Suffering through pain, change, and the future reality of loss. I adore her. I have been her lover, her confidant, her friend.

Another is also a friend. A good friend. But more than that, a woman I could give my heart to, if she wanted. For the first time in over four years, I finally feel that I can do this. That I can actually *love* a woman again. Not that such words have been exchanged, but the potential is there. And not that I am expecting that potential to be realized, but I am glad it is there.

But I have to hurt one for the other, and I hate that. Either forsake a lover, or forsake a friend who may be more than a lover. I am not one to hurt anyone if they do not deserve it. Neither of them do.

But I know that I cannot have my cake, and eat it, too. To expect otherwise would be selfish arrogance on my part. I am arrogant in many areas, but not this one. Not when it concerns my heart.

I want the chance to love again, but I do not want to lose a friend.

Can I keep a friend, who was once a lover, and take a lover, who was once a friend? Is there any way that I can, at the least, let them both know how much I respect, admire, and love them? Even if it is in different ways?

Thanks for listening.
 
Dearest slyc,

I only write this here because most everyone knows about us and I want everyone to know the type of man you are and have no worries when it comes to my emotional state and perhaps to set your mind at ease as well.

:kiss:

Thank you for having the strength to do something I couldn't. I truly mean that. To answer your question to the "universal X". . .you can; if it is meant to be then it will happen.

You have aided me in a way that no other has. I hope that I have helped you too. We both needed healing when we found each other and though I am still in a place where I don't know my future, for a while I knew a life that I would have never known. It was experiencing that life that made me realize that I needed change. Either he (my spouse) will change with me or he will be left behind.

Throughout our relationship we have been honest with each other from the beginning. I appreciate that more than you know. Last night a weight was lifted from both our shoulders. You and I have traveled a path together. I do not regret the steps taken. I do not hold any ill will toward you.

I wish you happiness, joy, and love. . .with whomever you find it with.

Your friend and former lover,

Deanna :kiss:
 
Dear Sly and Red,

You're both wonderful people who deserve good things and happiness. It's sad that you can't find that together, but amazing that you're both beginning to find it nevertheless.

Lots of love and good wishes
x
V
 
Vermilion said:
Dear Sly and Red,

You're both wonderful people who deserve good things and happiness. It's sad that you can't find that together, but amazing that you're both beginning to find it nevertheless.

Lots of love and good wishes
x
V
:rose: :kiss: :rose:
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Thank you for having the strength to do something I couldn't. I truly mean that. To answer your question to the "universal X". . .you can; if it is meant to be then it will happen.

You have aided me in a way that no other has. I hope that I have helped you too. We both needed healing when we found each other and though I am still in a place where I don't know my future, for a while I knew a life that I would have never known. It was experiencing that life that made me realize that I needed change. Either he (my spouse) will change with me or he will be left behind.

Throughout our relationship we have been honest with each other from the beginning. I appreciate that more than you know. Last night a weight was lifted from both our shoulders. You and I have traveled a path together. I do not regret the steps taken. I do not hold any ill will toward you.

I wish you happiness, joy, and love. . .with whomever you find it with.

Damn. OK, that absolutely killed me with beauty.

Red...I know what it's like to have to let the one you love go, because that's the only way that your loved one can find the happiness that he or she truly wants...find it along a path that you can't follow. God, it is so hard to do. And so tragic. And ultimately, so noble and so rewarding.

And, just so you know, my heart weeps with yours because of it. Because you have been blessed.

My deepest wishes that you will both find the peace and fulfillment that you so clearly deserve.

SG

Let love go, if go she will.
Seek not, O fool, her wanton flight to stay.
Of all she gives and takes away
The best remains behind her still.

The best remains behind; in vain
Joy she may give and take again,
Joy she may take and leave us pain,
If yet she leave behind
The constant mind
To meet all fortunes nobly, to endure
All things with a good heart, and still be pure,
Still to be foremost in the foremost cause,
And still be worthy of the love that was.
Love coming is omnipotent indeed,
But not Love going. Let her go. The seed
Springs in the favouring Summer air, and grows,
And waxes strong; and when the Summer goes,
Remains, a perfect tree.

Joy she may give and take again,
Joy she may take and leave us pain.
O Love, and what care we?
For one thing thou hast given, O Love, one thing
Is ours that nothing can remove;
And as the King discrowned is still a King,
The unhappy lover still preserves his love.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
 
Last edited:
Dear X,

The stones you have dropped into the pool have been transformed from curses into blessings, and therefore I offer you not anger, but gratitude for your desire to be destructive. Attention is energy. Never forget that.

However, the stone has created a great wave that is heading for you very quickly. You have made it yourself. I will help you if I can, but I do not think that I will be able to.

I have given you names, but you have never named me, and now I believe you have lost your chance to do so. In this life, anyway.

So sorry,
bijou
 
Dear J,

Wish I could have woken you up with kisses this morning. Dunnow if it would have made the work situation any easier, but my thinking is that the kisses would be so good that we'd both forget about everything else for the rest of the day, work included.

K

:heart: :rose: :kiss:
 
scheherazade_79 said:
Dear J,

Wish I could have woken you up with kisses this morning. Dunnow if it would have made the work situation any easier, but my thinking is that the kisses would be so good that we'd both forget about everything else for the rest of the day, work included.

K

:heart: :rose: :kiss:
dear k

drop whatever you've got going on this weekend and come to me. please?

j
 
femininity said:
dear k

drop whatever you've got going on this weekend and come to me. please?

j

Dear J,

You know weekends can turn into whole weeks when we get together ;) :kiss: :heart:

I hate waking up in the mornings and not finding you there.

K
 
scheherazade_79 said:
Dear J,

You know weekends can turn into whole weeks when we get together ;) :kiss: :heart:

I hate waking up in the mornings and not finding you there.

K
then just do it.

please?
 
Dear Adee Phelan

You are one of my most favourite people right now. (Although, I have to admit, you're a bit scary looking . . . ) You rock! And so does all your hair care products.

Just don't change anything, ok. Because I really like your stuff exactly the way they are right now.

Vana. (with very happy hair.)
xxx
 
Dear Body:

You are unaccountably evil.

I know my cycle is unpredictable. I also know I was due on on Monday.

Do you not know that by delaying it you give me false hope? The tiniest possibility that the impossible is happening?

Its soul destroying, and I just can't take it any more.
 
Dear Characters,

I know we haven't talked in a while, but I'd like to hear from you. Cuz you see, I need you. There's this contest starting in a couple of weeks, and I'd like to enter something, so please come find me when you get this, because honestly, I can't do it without.

E23.
 
JustBarelyLegal said:
Dear Body:

You are unaccountably evil.

I know my cycle is unpredictable. I also know I was due on on Monday.

Do you not know that by delaying it you give me false hope? The tiniest possibility that the impossible is happening?

Its soul destroying, and I just can't take it any more.

Thank you for listening, and for once arriving at a reasonable hour so I have a chance to medicate myself up to the eyeballs.

Anyone phoning British Gas billing who gets a dopey sounding Yorkshirewoman, I apologise... its this or being laid up for three days...
 
Dear Rude Bitch from Hell,

I had my doubts about phoning you. When I got your questionnaire back, you'd circled something you disagreed with no fewer than eight times, and probably would have circled it some more had the pen not gone through the paper.

You didn't say who you were when you answered the phone - just gave the name of your school. So I explained who I was and that I was getting in contact to organise a meeting with the headteacher.

Thank you for blowing out my ear drums when you screamed "I AM THE HEADTEACHER!"

It's an experience I'll never quite forget. Suddenly you became Voldemort, Miss Trunchbull the Grinch and Margaret Thatcher all rolled into one.

I didn't have to call you. God knows I've got more than enough schools to visit. It was out of courtesy that I picked up the phone, having received your questionnaire where you stated that you wanted to find out more about the service.

And then you started being difficult over dates and times to the point where I decided to make life easier, and just drew a line through the name of your school.

I can be a bitch, too. My tactics might not be as direct, but they're a hell of a lot more effective.

Yours sincerely,

Zade - HEO of the Month
:devil:
 
Dear Life, the Universe and Everything,

Thank you for making our sick friend so much better, please go on helping him to heal - it's so lovely to see him happy and talking.

Thank you also for giving me the chance to get to know him like this, even if it was in such an odd and extreme situation.

x
V
 
Dear J, :heart:

I dunnow if I can wait any longer... My bag is packed and I'm sitting at my desk mumbling "fuck off" to every email and phone call I get. Couldn't sleep much last night cos I was way too excited, and I'm not in the mood for work... and I miss you so very much that I've just decided sod this! :devil: :heart:

Be with you in about 4 hours, m'kay? ;) :kiss:

Then I'm not going to let go of you for the next 60!

I love you! :heart: :heart: :heart:

K
xxx
 
scheherazade_79 said:
Dear J, :heart:

I dunnow if I can wait any longer... My bag is packed and I'm sitting at my desk mumbling "fuck off" to every email and phone call I get. Couldn't sleep much last night cos I was way too excited, and I'm not in the mood for work... and I miss you so very much that I've just decided sod this! :devil: :heart:

Be with you in about 4 hours, m'kay? ;) :kiss:

Then I'm not going to let go of you for the next 60!

I love you! :heart: :heart: :heart:

K
xxx
happy sigh :D

now i'll be standing at my front door for 4 hours...................
 
Back
Top